Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Help,where is the real nl x haze??

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Help,where is the real nl x haze?? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-11-2017, 08:55 PM #1
willydread

willydread is just really nicewillydread is just really nicewillydread is just really nicewillydread is just really nicewillydread is just really nicewillydread is just really nicewillydread is just really nicewillydread is just really nicewillydread is just really nice
Help,where is the real nl x haze??

Hi people!I would like to know where to find (in Europe) the truth nl x haze,the mr.nice version i heard it is good but its a remake,i had tryed the nirvana version in 2006 and was good but now?then there is sensi and maybe dutch passion(brainsstorm)but who have the old version???
willydread is offline Quote

Old 09-11-2017, 10:29 PM #2
MickTheBrag

Location: in jars,on shelfs,in drawers theres weed all over the place man.
MickTheBrag has a spectacular aura aboutMickTheBrag has a spectacular aura aboutMickTheBrag has a spectacular aura aboutMickTheBrag has a spectacular aura about
Wink NL/haze

good question. I grew it 10 years ago and it was a great smoke. the seeds were from a dutch breeder that no longer sells seeds.

so I too wondered whos got the original.

if you've got the money id go for the sensiseeds.com NL/haze. its on my grow list for the future.

little bit of alcohol and good weed is all you need

mickthebrag is my dads handle.
MickTheBrag is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2017, 01:22 AM #3
Happy Times

Happy Times has a spectacular aura aboutHappy Times has a spectacular aura aboutHappy Times has a spectacular aura aboutHappy Times has a spectacular aura about
Not original version, but how about trying the 90's haze from Connoisseur? Oldschool NL5/Haze cut crossed with hazy pheno of SSSDH (super silver sour diesel haze) male I believe.

There's a nice thread on it here

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=331330

Last edited by Happy Times; 09-13-2017 at 05:41 AM..
Happy Times is offline Quote

Old 09-12-2017, 08:21 AM #4
MAHA KALA

MAHA KALA is a name known to allMAHA KALA is a name known to allMAHA KALA is a name known to allMAHA KALA is a name known to allMAHA KALA is a name known to allMAHA KALA is a name known to allMAHA KALA is a name known to allMAHA KALA is a name known to allMAHA KALA is a name known to allMAHA KALA is a name known to allMAHA KALA is a name known to all
original parents were lost. but there are two cuttings from neville´s work floating around: c5 and a5, both old school nlhaze. i would bet that sensi seeds nlhaze fem is one of this cut selfed, but i cant be 100% sure its just guess.

there were cross of c5 x jack herrer by fusion seeds. but not available prolly righ now.

but for sure its not so hard to find nlhaze pheno in SSH.

MAHA KALA is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2017, 09:20 AM #5
thesloppy

thesloppy is just really nicethesloppy is just really nicethesloppy is just really nicethesloppy is just really nicethesloppy is just really nicethesloppy is just really nicethesloppy is just really nicethesloppy is just really nicethesloppy is just really nice
I have no experience with them, but I've seen people pass on links to Swami seeds, who claim to have an old school NL5xNH:

https://swamiseed.org/lines/northern...nevilles-haze/ (drop the s from the https link if you can't connect to the site, I dunno why icmag's software insists on modifying this link)

Last edited by thesloppy; 09-12-2017 at 09:27 AM.. Reason: bad link
thesloppy is online now Quote

Old 09-12-2017, 10:30 AM #6
willydread

willydread is just really nicewillydread is just really nicewillydread is just really nicewillydread is just really nicewillydread is just really nicewillydread is just really nicewillydread is just really nicewillydread is just really nicewillydread is just really nice
swami looks great, i contacted her but did not ship to eu,i would go with sensiseeds,but i had bad experiences with them,mexican sat,early pearl,afghani...incredibly their shiva shanti2 was great, very powerful and strong...I could risk and take a pack of three seeds, and do (nlhz x Neville haze)x nlhz,and select nl x hz,but it would not be the same thing....

Old 09-12-2017, 03:19 PM #7
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant future
Karma & Top Dawg have been working those A5s the past couple years...
Only crosses available so... You know the deal.

Also, I suspect that Chimeras SSS1 (Sweet Skunk S1) might be something worth exploring just based on the history. I don't think it's what it was handed off as.
MJPassion is offline Quote

Old 09-13-2017, 05:42 AM #8
Happy Times

Happy Times has a spectacular aura aboutHappy Times has a spectacular aura aboutHappy Times has a spectacular aura aboutHappy Times has a spectacular aura about
Threw in a link above
Happy Times is offline Quote

Old 09-13-2017, 03:24 PM #9
bigbadbiddy

bigbadbiddy is a jewel in the roughbigbadbiddy is a jewel in the roughbigbadbiddy is a jewel in the roughbigbadbiddy is a jewel in the roughbigbadbiddy is a jewel in the roughbigbadbiddy is a jewel in the rough
With regards to the MRN NL5xHaze:

How many did you pop?

Because for all intents and purposes, I would regard that version as closest to "the original".
But MRN is known for not bottlenecking their seedlines. One can have differing opinions on this practice but it means that you have a larger pheno variety in MRN packs than you may be used to from other breeders. That is also one of the reason MRN packs come with 15+ seeds not the usual 12.

So maybe you would simply need to pop some 20-50 seeds to find the right NL5xHaze pheno for yourself.

Sensiseeds hasn't had good feedback for a long time now so I wouldn't consider their offerings.

Outside of that it will most likely only be available in crosses/hybrids...
bigbadbiddy is offline Quote

Old 09-13-2017, 03:47 PM #10
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant future
Go check out the reported history of the SSS1 from Chimera & Cannabis Cowboy.
According to Chi, "it is a haze variant" & "there is no Skunk in Sweet Skunk S1"

Sweet Skunk is the name the variety was passed under, nothing more.
MJPassion is offline Quote