What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hi everyone!

ElSeñor

I got myself​ here again after been away around 13yrs!! I wanted to be part of the forum because I'm trying to start new project this year and just about to buy everything I need to grow again.

I will be making a new topic soonish about my project, because I got plenty of questions about my upcoming gear and want to be sure that I have good setup and won't be buying anything stupid!! I don't know if I will do grow report, but I might throw pic or two here, whenever I am getting to start here, also I need some help with strains.

So I'm getting electronic ballast, seems to be best option for many reasons, something that can let me use different wattage with same bill, but not dimmable, I want to be able to use it longer than few days with another settings. So I am aiming for 600w ballast and bulp. I'm also going to use my favorite system what is drip feed, going to make one with few big plastic box containers to be able to get four plants there or I'm getting premade system with nice water tank and four 11l pots. I'm getting also cooler tube and tent from lighthouse, they seem to be the strongest ones with decent price, I'm thinking that it would be the 76x76x180cm MAX, all I need is to decide how big charcoal filter I need and how strong extraction fan that runs through the cool tube, I'm thinking that 280m3 would be good and smaller inline fan to deliver some fresh cool air in. All I need is some opinions and some nice short flowering feminized seeds to be applicable to SCROGing!! My plan was to run my veg with 250w-400w and flower with 400w-600w depending how well I get to control my temperature. I did few sketch​es to visualize the system better and there would be between SCROG and lamp 120cm and from my previous experience that is well enough space and let's me drop my lamp down also with cool tube, maybe get it very close with lower wattage..

So ideas for strain with 6-9week flowering time and they should be feminized seeds also?

That's all for now! So thanks to ICmag to be able to run so many years that I am able to get back after so long time and thanks for the awesome community!! :)

Nico Farmer

Authentic Strains Farm
Hi

Welcome!

But I think 280m3 fan in not appropriate for 600w.
It will be better if u use 520m3 or more.

Bless up

ElSeñor

Hi

Welcome!

But I think 280m3 fan in not appropriate for 600w.
It will be better if u use 520m3 or more.

Bless up

I have one 361m3 extractor fan laying around, maybe that would do.

Anyone has idea of Advanced Nutrients, I have been gone from the scene so long time that I just recently discovered them and I have been studying them from some time now and they seem excellent to me. I have always been thinking that plants need specific nutrients in different times to be most useful and I like that they have broken down everything pretty much in different bottles and everything has their specific time when to use them. They are pricey but that is no issue for me, I rather spend that money for optimization my plants. I'm going to give them a try and see if I can get over my old yield!

Slabs

biobizz starter pack is around 55-65 dollars and is a great place to start as far as nutes, also welcome! this is THE place to gather knowledge. best of luck!:tiphat:

Nico Farmer

Authentic Strains Farm
biobizz starter pack is around 55-65 dollars and is a great place to start as far as nutes, also welcome! this is THE place to gather knowledge. best of luck!:tiphat:

Hi

I agree with that, biobizz is a good organic trend.
Ganja apreciates :plant grow:

Big up

Last edited:

ElSeñor

Your 381m3 may be efficient if weather is sweet.
Don t pass aprox 27°C if it s possible
Big up

I'm living in same latitude with Alaska and I don't imagine that I'm growing before September October. I'm planning on keeping my window open and let the room get filled with cold air and the inline fan can push that cold air in to my tent. I think I'm going to push that same air through my cooltube, if it seems to get too cold I'm going to just close the window bit more. I'm anyway planning on growing cold months and enjoying my summers.

Well I am semi-experienced grower and studied gardening for over three years so I'm interested in AN nutes to be able to deliver plants correct nutes in correct times. I have had biobizz, kanna and advanced hydroponics nutes before and had good results with them, so I would like to take few steps up with these to see how it goes.

ElSeñor

Any recommendations for AN nutes, what should I get? Money is no issue so at the moment my basket is filled with all of them, but makes me think that if there is firsthand experience on the!m?

OldPhart

Any recommendations for AN nutes, what should I get? Money is no issue so at the moment my basket is filled with all of them, but makes me think that if there is firsthand experience on the!m?

Don't buy into the 27 different bottles. Ease into things, I would say choose a base nute, one grow supplement, and one flower supplement. If you start throwing everything at it, I will almost bet something will go wrong, and you will have no idea what, because you have 27 different variables. Once you get your system and the basic nutes dialed in, then maybe start adding more if you really feel the need.

Nico Farmer

Authentic Strains Farm
I'm living in same latitude with Alaska and I don't imagine that I'm growing before September October. I'm planning on keeping my window open and let the room get filled with cold air and the inline fan can push that cold air in to my tent. I think I'm going to push that same air through my cooltube, if it seems to get too cold I'm going to just close the window bit more. I'm anyway planning on growing cold months and enjoying my summers.

Ok so I think your project is correct :)
I can t say anything about AN cause I never use.

Good luck

ElSeñor

Don't buy into the 27 different bottles. Ease into things, I would say choose a base nute, one grow supplement, and one flower supplement. If you start throwing everything at it, I will almost bet something will go wrong, and you will have no idea what, because you have 27 different variables. Once you get your system and the basic nutes dialed in, then maybe start adding more if you really feel the need.

That was one of my concerns too. Any recommendations after base nutes, what I should do? There is Big Bud, Bud Candy, Bud Ignite, Overdrive, Flawless Finish, Rhino Skin and one of the microbe additives. I known that those microbe additives are probably most useful because roots are everything and that makes all nutes work way better.

Latest posts

Latest posts