Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Just how crazy are women?

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
Just how crazy are women? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-10-2017, 12:55 AM #1
bigganjabud

bigganjabud is a glorious beacon of lightbigganjabud is a glorious beacon of lightbigganjabud is a glorious beacon of lightbigganjabud is a glorious beacon of lightbigganjabud is a glorious beacon of lightbigganjabud is a glorious beacon of lightbigganjabud is a glorious beacon of lightbigganjabud is a glorious beacon of lightbigganjabud is a glorious beacon of lightbigganjabud is a glorious beacon of lightbigganjabud is a glorious beacon of light
Just how crazy are women?

Well this is a post for everyone really but...

The main chunk of my post is basically to hear the most fucked up a bit of revenge a woman has had on anyone in your life

Lemme start

My mate was unfaithful

He's Mrs took the day off of work went and bought kippers and stuffed em in a hollow curtain rail my mate has in the front room this was about 2-3months ago

It was quite colder then and yeah heating was on a fair bit

He finally found the nasty sweaty horrid festering mess earlier

(would have posted sooner but been Pissin myself for ages on the phone with him)

Hahaha hahahaha

Urgh

I don't even like to smell strong fish hahaa

He's been living in the nasal equivalent of a trawler boat

He's been going mad replacing stuff in the house

Carpet
Sofas
Literally everything

Went to change the curtains as he had changed everything
(spent about £7000 apparently!)
bigganjabud is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-10-2017, 02:22 AM #2
Midnite Toker

Midnite Toker has much to be proud ofMidnite Toker has much to be proud ofMidnite Toker has much to be proud ofMidnite Toker has much to be proud ofMidnite Toker has much to be proud ofMidnite Toker has much to be proud ofMidnite Toker has much to be proud ofMidnite Toker has much to be proud ofMidnite Toker has much to be proud ofMidnite Toker has much to be proud ofMidnite Toker has much to be proud of
My wife threatened years ago to never leave and only make my life miserable if I ever fucked up It's been 37 years and she has kept her word.
Seriously, Take care~ mT

I know it's only rock and roll, but I like it.

Midnite Toker is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-10-2017, 03:23 AM #3
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of light
Serious relationship issues stem from low levels of communication. My wife and I are often shocked at how little folks communicate with their spouse. Not to mention how little honesty is involved.

Two main things tripping up women these days...

- Social programming is disgusting. When I happen to catch a bit of modern television or movies, I'm shocked at how disgustingly screwed up the social values being displayed are. Tough to have any kind of awareness about relationships/being-human and reality, if you've grown up on that foul pap.

- Addictive, Mind-Altering Drugs in everyday foods. Ever talk to someone who breaks down emotionally at the slightest negative event. Someone who, no matter how patiently, logically and simply you break down what you're trying to explain... You're wrong and attacking them! Yeah, you're going to find they're ingesting large amounts of sorbates (potassium sorbate, polysorbate-80 and polysorbate-60). It's listed as a 'preservative' and it causes emotional fragility and destroys the ability to employ logic.

Women who are properly educated, have a good level of self-worth and honesty plus a clean diet, are absolutely amazing to be around. Working honestly with one, toward common and positive goals, produces very strong relationships. It takes time and work though. I recommend listening to "Lead The Field" with them for a few years, over and over.

Work to be more awesome today than you were yesterday.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

Old 06-10-2017, 03:32 AM #4
troutman

troutman is a glorious beacon of lighttroutman is a glorious beacon of lighttroutman is a glorious beacon of lighttroutman is a glorious beacon of lighttroutman is a glorious beacon of lighttroutman is a glorious beacon of lighttroutman is a glorious beacon of lighttroutman is a glorious beacon of lighttroutman is a glorious beacon of lighttroutman is a glorious beacon of lighttroutman is a glorious beacon of light
Women killed the dinosaurs.
troutman is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-10-2017, 03:32 AM #5
WelderDan

WelderDan has much to be proud ofWelderDan has much to be proud ofWelderDan has much to be proud ofWelderDan has much to be proud ofWelderDan has much to be proud ofWelderDan has much to be proud ofWelderDan has much to be proud ofWelderDan has much to be proud ofWelderDan has much to be proud ofWelderDan has much to be proud ofWelderDan has much to be proud of
My drunk-ass ex ran off with her drunk-ass boyfriend. After he had enough of her shit he booted her. She tried to move back in while I was at work, but I had worked really late the night before and arranged to come in late. So I was home when she rolled up in the BF's car loaded with her shit. I told her off and sent her ass down the road and told her to never come back, then changed the locks before going to work.

The crazy bitch would have been moved back in if I wasn't there and I wouldn't have been able to get her out. I moved a month later and served her ass with divorce papers.

Cherry Bomb x C99

When I was a young man, I was convinced I had the world by the tail. It wasn't until I was older that I realized that the world had me by the tail the whole time, I just didn't know it.
WelderDan is offline Quote

Old 06-10-2017, 04:05 AM #6
Capt.Ahab
Feeding the ducks with a bun.

Capt.Ahab has a brilliant futureCapt.Ahab has a brilliant futureCapt.Ahab has a brilliant futureCapt.Ahab has a brilliant futureCapt.Ahab has a brilliant futureCapt.Ahab has a brilliant futureCapt.Ahab has a brilliant futureCapt.Ahab has a brilliant futureCapt.Ahab has a brilliant futureCapt.Ahab has a brilliant futureCapt.Ahab has a brilliant future
I've got no complaints with my marriage.
We've all heard the same stories though. I've had friends lose everything once their marriage went south.
A buddy of mine and I were talking yesterday about friends of ours who have to hide their pot smoking from their wives. Sad. One has his little six inch bong in the basement along with a bottle of mouthwash. His wife knows he smokes but doesn't like it, so he hides it. Been doing that for 30 years. lol. Lame. I couldn't do it. The pu$$y must be pretty good to put up with that sort of shit all your life.
"Mark ye, be forewarned; Ahab's above the common; Ahab's been in colleges, as well as 'mong the cannibals; been used to deeper wonders than the waves; fixed his fiery lance in mightier, stranger foes than whales.'"
Capt.Ahab is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-10-2017, 04:14 AM #7
WelderDan

WelderDan has much to be proud ofWelderDan has much to be proud ofWelderDan has much to be proud ofWelderDan has much to be proud ofWelderDan has much to be proud ofWelderDan has much to be proud ofWelderDan has much to be proud ofWelderDan has much to be proud ofWelderDan has much to be proud ofWelderDan has much to be proud ofWelderDan has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.Ahab View Post
I've got no complaints with my marriage.
We've all heard the same stories though. I've had friends lose everything once their marriage went south.
A buddy of mine and I were talking yesterday about friends of ours who have to hide their pot smoking from their wives. Sad. One has his little six inch bong in the basement along with a bottle of mouthwash. His wife knows he smokes but doesn't like it, so he hides it. Been doing that for 30 years. lol. Lame. I couldn't do it. The pu$$y must be pretty good to put up with that sort of shit all your life.
My wife was OK with my smoking when we met. Lately she's been kind of bitching about it. I flat out told her that I was upfront about it when we met, and she said she was OK with it, so don't give me any shit about it. I was very clear about it when we met, and I was clear that if it was an issue she needed to say so. She said she was fine with it, so I hold her to it. She shuts up when I remind her about it and I make it clear I ain't stopping.

Cherry Bomb x C99

When I was a young man, I was convinced I had the world by the tail. It wasn't until I was older that I realized that the world had me by the tail the whole time, I just didn't know it.
WelderDan is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-10-2017, 04:25 AM #8
rolandomota

rolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nice
O man i hate it when they try to make you quit fuck that drama
rolandomota is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-10-2017, 04:34 AM #9
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Red face

friend of mine built a deck on his house out of expensive south american hardwood that is gorgeous, and never needs painting. won't rot, utterly maintenance free & weather ages to this wonderful deep red color, came home two months later, his wife was outside painting it. same guy, 2 years later spent 7 grand on windows/window sills etc that were guaranteeed to never fade, chip, need painting etc. 3 months later, his wife (who had picked them out & selected the color) painted them while he was out of town...myself, i would have taken her on a cruise that she would NOT have returned from. all he did was divorce her...coward.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-10-2017, 05:52 AM #10
Sforza

Sforza has much to be proud ofSforza has much to be proud ofSforza has much to be proud ofSforza has much to be proud ofSforza has much to be proud ofSforza has much to be proud ofSforza has much to be proud ofSforza has much to be proud ofSforza has much to be proud ofSforza has much to be proud ofSforza has much to be proud of
This thread might break the record for most posts eventually!

From a man's standpoint, women are crazy as hell. But from a woman's standpoint, we men are far from perfect.

Doesn't matter. Can't live with them and can't live with them.

6 members found this post helpful.