What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hello Everyone From South Africa! :D

anxiousstoner

Hey ICmaggers.

I am The Anxious Stoner. I write for a US cannabis mag and recently launched my own blog to educate South Africans about cannabis, or 'dagga' as we call it here.

I will probably be hanging around here in the Africa sections quite a bit.

ozzz420

hi man & welcome, is there still solid landrace strains floating around SA or has US/EURO strains already had an impact there with gene mixing?

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day AS

Welcome aboard .
How is the grow season treating you ?

2SqHRtT.jpg

Lemon Sk x Mazar in SE Oz .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Cvh

Supermod
Welcome anxiousstoner,

I have just read through your blog.Very informative. I have much respect for people wo are trying to teach about Cannabis. Good going!

Would you mind sharing for which magazine you write?

anxiousstoner

hi man & welcome, is there still solid landrace strains floating around SA or has US/EURO strains already had an impact there with gene mixing?

There is nothing left of any landrace I have found.

Everything is now a cross of some Indica. I am going into Swaziland this season to look for some though. Wish me luck, but even back when the strain hunters did their swazi tour a few years back they battled to find any pure landrace.

anxiousstoner

G`day AS

Welcome aboard .
How is the grow season treating you ?

View Image

Lemon Sk x Mazar in SE Oz .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Wow. I do not grow, as I cannot do anything illegal. I write and buy small amounts for personal consumption. Harvest season is around the corner though so some nice Swazi hybrids coming through for cheap. :huggg:

anxiousstoner

Thank you to everyone else for the warm welcome. I will keep this thread updated with any new content I put out.

I hope the admins do not mind me linking out so often though.

ozzz420

Gawd!!!...'civilization' really has spread its tentacles far & wide! sad to hear that news bro, hope you find that hidden valley in swazi with the 'pure' type still kicking!

Latest posts

Latest posts