Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Infirmary > HELP PLEASE! DEFICIENCY BUT IDK WATT

Thread Title Search
Visit Skunk24.com for discounted cannabis seeds.
HELP PLEASE! DEFICIENCY BUT IDK WATT Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-10-2017, 07:24 PM #1
fredDRO.MoBB

fredDRO.MoBB is on a distinguished road
HELP PLEASE! DEFICIENCY BUT IDK WATT

water:reverse osmosis
soil:happy frog
temp of water goin in:17c
stage:14 days into vegetative
strain:pineapple tonic (cbd),candy land, and 707 headband)
humidity:40%-50%
temp light on:73-82for
light off temp:68f lowest
ph goin in 6.5
nutrients: nothing yet because hydro store guy sed not too for first two weeks since soil has food
symptoms:all new growth is really light green kinda yellow/whitish. growth has slowed down badly. and on pineapple tonic the leaves are starting to curl in like a taco not bad tho but feel like it'll get worse wit time

please help at first plants were doing good den after first week I seen that the plant slowed down its growth n seemed like it was stretching instead of actually growing leaves. at first light was lil to high but I brought it closers to the plants. now it's 2 to 3 feet away from plants. did dat couple days back n still no improvement in growth speed or the light green not better
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	14840723633342127643412.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	391839 Click image for larger version

Name:	1484072401055-1880101183.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	391840
fredDRO.MoBB is offline Quote

Old 01-11-2017, 06:25 AM #2
raphenilweed

raphenilweed will become famous soon enough
They look ok to me. Maybe give them a light feeding. What are the symptoms?
raphenilweed is offline Quote

Old 01-11-2017, 06:35 PM #3
fredDRO.MoBB

thanks for the reply. idk y in person dey look so light green more den the pics. one of my friends told me dat cold water slows the growth and also causes light/lime green new growth? any truth to dat? he also told me runoff doesn't mean much since my runoff was 5.4three days into watering dem wit 6.8 water. it's been going up slowly tho jus like he sed. still like a 5.8 5.9.... I still don't know why my pineapple tonic leaves curled in like dat from da sides. only 5 leaves out the whole plant tho. hasn't been gettin worse either. all symptoms seem to not get worse n seem like maybe dey doin 10% better ever since I been adding 22c water. I thought it was because I was watering wit ro water so on one plant I switched to tap water. is dat bad? should I stick to ro water? my tap water isn't bad since my last grow I used tap water. it was summer so I didn't have to worry bout cold water. forgot to add dis but I was watering wit 16c to 17c water before

Old 01-11-2017, 06:44 PM #4
EastCoast710

EastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to behold
looks like new growth.. and maybe what size light? looks like heat or light intensity stress on the leaves that fold like tacos
EastCoast710 is offline Quote

Old 01-11-2017, 06:45 PM #5
maimunji

maimunji is just really nicemaimunji is just really nicemaimunji is just really nicemaimunji is just really nicemaimunji is just really nicemaimunji is just really nicemaimunji is just really nicemaimunji is just really nice
They look good try give em some epsom salt for taco leves.
maimunji is offline Quote

Old 01-11-2017, 06:45 PM #6
Loc Dog

Loc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud of
I suck at reading plants, especially from pictures. This is the best guide. Skim through it looking for similar pictures, and read the whole thing when you have time -

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=11688
Loc Dog is offline Quote

Old 01-11-2017, 06:51 PM #7
fredDRO.MoBB

I dont think it's the light cus all other plants are doing ok. the light is 600 watt... I got one of the cheapest grows but I don't think it's dat tho cus i had one success grow already. I jus have a light,ballast, ac running 24/7(house ac) and small fan. and also a thermostat wit rh

Old 01-11-2017, 07:02 PM #8
fredDRO.MoBB

I thought it was new growth but for like a week straight the plants growth didn't advance. it slowed down badly
.. thankfully past day or two dey seem like dey doin lil better since I don't put cold water nomore n i did foliar spray on dem two days ago

Old 01-11-2017, 07:10 PM #9
slownickel
IC Mag Supporter

slownickel is a name known to allslownickel is a name known to allslownickel is a name known to allslownickel is a name known to allslownickel is a name known to allslownickel is a name known to allslownickel is a name known to allslownickel is a name known to allslownickel is a name known to allslownickel is a name known to allslownickel is a name known to all
None of these mixes have enough Ca. Your new growth is being affected because your roots are being affected. You have too much N and the Ca can't keep up.

Try 2 grams of dry milk (low fat) per 100 ml of water. Do ONE PLANT so everyone doesn't scream at me.

If these plants really mean anything to you, spend the $50 on a soil analysis and get it right the first time.
slownickel is offline Quote

Old 01-11-2017, 07:13 PM #10
mango420

mango420 has a spectacular aura aboutmango420 has a spectacular aura aboutmango420 has a spectacular aura aboutmango420 has a spectacular aura about
Your going to need to start feeding them.
mango420 is offline Quote