What's new

Manitoba outdoor crops (Guerilla Gold + crosses,auto timewarp,freezeland crosses...)

Greens

***Check out my updated pics from August 22nd on page 2***

***NEW update from September 7th on page 3***

***MOST of the dried bud pics are on page 5***

Hello everyone,

I would like to share some pictures of my outdoor grow this year. It's a grow out in the wild in a few swamps. I use large rubbermaids with the bottoms cut out sitting above the swampy ground. That way, the tap roots grow right down and I don't have to water the plants.

Things are looking very nice at the swamps with lots of nice bud formations. It's been a crazy hot and dry summer, but everything is still looking pretty nice.

I'll start with my Guerilla Gold autoflower select. Well, I had a bit of a problem with animals at that spot. I harvested the first two late in July and then I was going to harvest 2 more yesterday. However, a deer or some sort of large rodent ate most of the buds from those plants. It's not a big deal, but it sucks to lose such amazing looking buds. Damn, that stuff is super potent as well. It is some of the heaviest herb I've toked in a long time; it has an extreme body stone and an intoxicating effect that just lasts so long. I'm beyond pleased with the potency and high from this herb. The harvest time from late July to mid August is absolutely great and this stuff DESTROYS mighty mite (and I really like MM). Anyway, here's some pics of the last GG autoflower select that I'll be harvesting next week. It lost a few buds to the animal, but it's looking quite out of control.

Here are the Guerilla Gold#2 plants...

Alright, well, here are some Guerilla Gold #3 plants budding up...

And here are some Guerilla Gold #1 plants budding up into mad herbs...

Last edited:

Greens

Last year, I had a special GG#1 that had quite a sativa appearance to it and had a nice thai-like uplifting high. Another great thing about it is it tastes and smells like jam donuts. Anyway, I seeded a few nugs on it last year and hear are the offspring looking much like their mother. The one on the right has been budding for about two weeks and the one on the left just started and she's very, very tall.

It's not the greatest shot, but here's some GG#4...

Alright, now check out some auto timewarp by c-ray. I already harvested the early phenos. You can see two later phenos and one earlier here. The later ones are about two weeks into budding, so I'll be harvesting them sometime in September...

OK, now my pride and joy of the garden: The Guerilla Gold#2 x Lemon Swiss. These are fantastic looking plants and they are exploding into budding. They already have mad resin and crazy smells...

Another cross I'm quite proud of are these GG#2 x Your Mom...

OK, here are GG#3 x Triple Afghan Slam made by DDT. It looks like budding may have just started. These are some tall ones...

OK, well check out these AK99xFreeze ladies from Jaysprout. These bitches are going to be dank as F@#* if our Manitoba fall allows them to finish. From what I remember last year, these will begin budding any day now...

You should also take a look at these Guerilla Gold x (Early Gold x Mighty Mite) plants. I made these seeds last year when I pollinated a spectacular looking specimen of Breederbrad's EGxMM with my GG#2 male. These are extremely early and they have very dense trichome coverage. Who knows why I didn't get a resin shot, sorry. Anyway, here they are...

Last edited:

clearcutter

Looking good Greens. When did you put those out? A late July, mid August harvest makes me a little jealous. :smoker: Are they all auto flowering?

Last edited:

FisherP

Hey there Greens..Awesome show my friend.

I followed the creation of all the GG's over @ CW . Looks like all your work is paying off...Damn nice looking plants. Are those beans still available anywhere . When HS went down I think I remember seeing some up for grabs. Gotta have me an early harvest like that ...just what the doctor ordered!!

Anyway, again awesome show. Best early flowerers I have grown were prolly from Visioncreator and D-tox. The MMSSEG came in real early but had to restrict the growing to get it to go early.The MMSSPB finishes up next and the bud is awesome. Ousider from D-tox seems to finish in time also ..Good smoke too!.

Anyway GL to ya man ...bring em on home!

Peace

Fisher

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
very very nice grow dude!!

really nice frosty buds!!

where did u get those GG beans? they seem to be an awsome strain...

maybe even better than the Outsider .

Good luck dude.

Wam

G

Jahman. Greens, that GG seems to be real yummy :yummy:
It's the second year I sit here staring at them...
If you like to preserve them genes for our posterity, remember I love to help you out.
Have a great harvest !
Smoke ZE

_ ° 0 _

My girlie that started first blooming this year

Last edited:

Greens

clearcutter, thanks man. Yes, the early harvest really is awesome. Most of the Guerilla Golds have strong autoflowering tendencies, but some seem to need a little darkness at night for the buds to fully swell up. It seems as though some of the autoflowering is present in some of the GG crosses as well. At they very least, the GGxSwiss and GGxYour Mom begin to flower very early.

FisherP, thank you! Yeah, vision has many nice outdoor strains and I heard some good stuff about outsider as well by dtox. I don't know if I'm really supposed to be talking about it, but Guerilla Gold is at unleashthegreen.com if you want. They'll have new GG stock as well very soon. You need to register there to check out my forum and stuff.

Wamen, thanks very much! I made the Guerilla Gold beans myself using early genetics I received from Breederbrad several years back. They are Early Gold x (Afghan x Mighty Mite) F5s. Early Gold is Kona Gold (outdoor hawaiian sativa) x himilayan. I've never tried outsider, so I can't really tell you if GG is better. lol.

O, thank you man! I guess you remember my Guerilla Gold pictures from last season, cool. Nice plant that you have there; she's flowering and I can see the resin already! Great job with that...

Later,

Greens

Fast Pine

Saay,
If yer into all those early strains...

Mite wanna look into that fast pine Im using..

The bank that caries it is called Ontario Seed Bank. :chin:

That shit autoflowered on me...as you know..

:joint:

FP

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome grow greens. Looks like a hell of a location. Perfect sun and moist soil underneath. How many plants do you put in per tub. Its no secret, but if you were to use 1 tub per plant, you'd get a much better yield from those. Wish i had some Gorilla Gold out now. Looking for forward to seein your season finishing up.

Greens

Fast pine, that looks like a good one. For sure, I need the early strains here in the Canadian prairies. I remember you saying that one seems kinda airy, but how is the trichome coverage on that strain?

Pipeline, thanks man! Yes, my swamp areas get sun all day long. Indeed, you are right that I'd get a better yield per plant it I put only one per tub. However, for me the limiting factor is not the number of plants, but the amount of tubs I had prepared. So, I'm going for the best yield per container rather than the best yield per plant. Therefore, I will be getting a better yield this way than if I had only one plant in each of the containers that I prepared.

OK later,

Greens

Greens

Hey everyone, I'll have dried bud pics very soon.

WAMEN, I forgot to ask, is that outsider in that picture?

Greens

G

You never cease to amaze me greens. I am kicking myself right about now for not getting those seeds last fall...lol. I'm saving up already so I can get some this fall:joint:.

Can't wait to see the dried budshots. Could you write a smoke report on the Guerilla Gold#2 x Lemon Swiss once its chopped and cured? Sounds like a killer cross.

Greens

Thank you :wave: . I really appreciate it so much! For sure, I'll give a report on the GG2 x Lemon Swiss when it is finished, but it will be a vape report. lol.

Alright, here are some dried and partially cured nugs from the great outdoors.

The first two pics are of Guerilla Gold autoflower select. This stuff was harvested Aug 8th and it's the last of the GG auto. The earliest were harvested late in July. This stuff is very heavy with a strong, relaxing feel-good stone with a great creeper effect. The high keeps on building and building. It's high potency, high quality and it blows away any lowrider or even mighty mite...

The 3rd is a little piece of c-ray's auto timewarp. This stuff has a nice uplifting buzz with good potency. It has a great fruity smell and taste as well.

The 4th and 5th pics are of my GG#2 x (Early Gold x Mighty Mite). This was the first one of these harvested on Aug 8th and the rest are going to be done within a week. This stuff is similar to the GG auto but with more of an immediate rush. It's very strong, very heavy, but with a great euphoric feeling. It has a nice sweet piney/seasoning smell and taste as well. It turned out to be some serious herbs!

Greens

cannanaut

WOW Guerilla Gold! Greens m8 who made GG and is it possible to buy that seeds somewhere. Thats the beautest early tight buds i have ever seen! And yeah, are they single cola style plants? WOOhoo man Peace

Last edited:

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
I'm amazed at how early you can harvest your plants.

send that shit down. we're smokin last yrs harvest for another month and a half in the south.

Greens

Cannanut, thanks man! I really love this strain and I made it from genetics that I originally received from a kind fellow known as breederbrad. Again, I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be talking about it here, but check out my reply from Aug 10th and you'll find the answer you are looking for.

Fast Pine, for some reason there is a common misconception that freezeland is m-39. Well, it is not. This Freezeland is bred by my buddy Jaysprout (Boreal Genetics) and he says it is quite different from the M-39 (much better especially outdoor). I think he said that it might be m-33, which was known as "Friesland Indica". Anyway, his Freezeland is superiou, so check his stuff out if you are interested in the freeze.

Motaco, hey thanks man! Yeah, these strains are so early but are still very dank. There are a few people down south growing it and I know one californian who has harvested all his GG now and it turned out super strong.

Greens

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
wow really? I feel like a moron. I thought the reason that those finished up so early was that you were far enough up into canada that they flower faster. I didn't realize they would finish that fast in the south too.

but it doesn't matter really anyway. buds that dense with our weather= mold.

this pic was taken at about 11am I think. there is still so much humidity it forms on the foliage.

Last edited:

Greens

Hehe, no need to feel like a moron motaco. However, the reality is that a given strain will finish faster south because the nights become long earlier in the south than in the north, so that triggers flowering earlier in the south. That's why growing in northern climates like my own is such a challenge because many strains will only start to bud a couple weeks before the frost comes. I need these early strains in order to get a good crop of mature buds in.

Greens

Greens

OK, time for an update!

Well things are budding up very quickly and I ended up harvesting many plants earlier than expected. I harvested a bunch of GG#2s, a couple GG#1s, a couple GG#4s, and all of the GG#2 x (early gold x mighty mite). The trichome production is looking great and these buds are going to be very potent. We've had sunny days almost every single day of the summer and this really increases the potency of the buds. I'm so lucky to be in the swamp. Otherwise, I'd have some major water issues, lol.

Well, I'll start with the Guerilla Gold x (Early gold x Mighty Mite). I harvested one of these August 8th and the rest yersterday. So, that is very cool that this strain has a mid-August finish time. The trichome coverage is exceptional on these buds, especially for such an early strain. The smell is very complex with a sweet seasoning base, with acidic piney and mocha undertones. The early one I harvested is very potent with a strong intoxicating high. Here are the pics...

Next is pretty much my "staple" outdoor crop, the Guerilla Gold#2. I can always count on very early and very potent buds with this strain. Most will be done at the end of August, but several of them were totally finished already so they were harvested. These have that deep sweet seasoning smell with acidic fruity undertones and quite nice tricome production...