What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Kush_Kloud

Nice breed beanz,n :)! From which region did your Loas strain come from beanz,n and who's haze did you use in your haze x Loas hybrid?

What an amazingly colorful Loas strain Donald Mallard! Definitely one of the best Loas strains that I have seen. From what region in Loas did your Loas heirloom come from also?

KK

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Nice breed beanz,n :)! From which region did your Loas strain come from beanz,n and who's haze did you use in your haze x Loas hybrid?

What an amazingly colorful Loas strain Donald Mallard! Definitely one of the best Loas strains that I have seen. From what region in Loas did your Loas heirloom come from also?

KK
both of the laos are the same ,
mine and beanz ,
ill have to check on the region and report back ,
from what i understand it was maintained by two generations of laos folk ,
id say they did good work preserving a nice old line ,
we used to see stuff like this when i was younger ,
never sure if it came from thai or laos seed ....

H

hard rain

Totally agree. One of my favourite threads. Brilliant pics everyone, just one amazing plant after another.

Loving those Laos.

Sport Farmer

Veteran
Hello Everyone and nice pics!!

Well, I'm here to hopefully get an idea of what I'm working with here... and while I know it's impossible to ID a strain for sure, I was hoping for some feedback from some of you sativa experts on this dude I found and what he could potentially be based off leaf and bud structure.

I got a bag of what was supposedly "Cotton Candy" and found a couple beans in that bag. I cut through one of the beans on accident chopping up the nug and the other one grew this guy here... Looks nothing like any Cotton Candy pics I've seen, so hard to say really what's going on here. In any case, he's crazy vigorous and grows extremely fast and worked his way through some pretty nasty nute burn a few weeks back although you would never know it by looking at him. In anycase, here's some shots and hoping to get a rough Idea of what he resembles in the strain department. He's about to have hot plant sex with a few of my GLC girls because I'm adventurous like that... I was really impressed with the bounce back and speed at which he grows and I love the coloring and the look of the leaves. Seems to be producing fairly tight little flower packs so far, but it's only day 10 of 12/12... Mixing him with the GLC may prove to create some interesting creations.

Anyway... If anyone wants to speculate I'm all ears!! Here he is!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SICE

The purple plant above is a land race found between chiapas and Oaxaca

100% purple phenotypes no matter the temperature.

SICE

another pics available ? (a link maybe ?)

check out my album.. currently Im in search of some males from these seeds.

I have no more information. Ive asked people that are familiar with the area and they say they rarely see purple plants. I guess I got lucky.

I plan to breed with some cali genetic and see if I can get something NEW

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey there conradino, been wanting to talk to you. Glad you have the '72 Colombian Gold going. I have a couple going too, have not smoked it yet but had some Colombian Gold back in '79. Was wondering what were your favorite sativa highs you have had. I read of the Nanda Devi being great, so I got a pack of them and will run them next time.

conradino23

Hey there conradino, been wanting to talk to you. Glad you have the '72 Colombian Gold going. I have a couple going too, have not smoked it yet but had some Colombian Gold back in '79. Was wondering what were your favorite sativa highs you have had. I read of the Nanda Devi being great, so I got a pack of them and will run them next time.

Yes indeed, it's a fabulous, meditative high, it's just a charas strain so more adapted to rubbing off fresh resin, which is how it should be done. As a bud it might be foul-tasting and harsh. In worst case dry sift will work too with her if bud is seriously lacking in taste department.

I also have few Manipuris from RSC going this season and this should be proper ganja cultivar with nice tasting flowers. We'll see about that in October I guess, but first I'm gonna chop this small CG '72 for which I have high hopes.