What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Euforia / 1200W / coco

Hi there! Yet another grow project, same setup but this time a different strain and better pictures ;)

Details about my grow equipment can be found in my last grow report: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=310942

This time I started with 40 Euforia clones. The cut is showing very vital growth and is a very good yielder, flowering time is about 9 weeks. Of the growers perspective definitely one of my favourites.

I let them root in the coco mats for a couple of days and now they are already in flowering stage for one week:

picture.php

Week 2 and still everything green and healthy! This Euforia cut is certainly one of the most vigorous ones around, always a pleasure to watch it grow :)

picture.php

CASTLE212

I always love the explosion in growth at the start of flowering. Nice job. They are absolutely beautiful. Keep up the good work.

Yes, the explosive growing is always astonishing, but my favourite phase of growing is when the buds are trimmed and drying and nothing can go wrong any more :)
But so far everything going great, nearly 3 weeks of flowering for my Euforias now and some closeup shots for you guys!

Buds starting to form:
picture.php

Trying to tame my plants' vertical growth by bending them down through the plant net:
picture.php

By the way, any recommendation for an external image uploading service? Icmag scales my shots down a lot and I would like to treat you to better image resolution!

Time for the weekly update! Now at week 4 of flowering the plants put most of their energy into developing buds, not much vertical growth any more.

picture.php

My Euforias after 5 weeks of flowering - buds getting smellier and stickier, bigger and denser. Compared to other strains the pistils on the flowers are longer which makes particularly pretty flowers :)

picture.php

picture.php

7 weeks finished, about 2 more to go. And buds are still getting heavier... I know I am repeating myself :) Well, on the lower buds there are already a few brown hairs, but the plants are not really in the ripening phase yet.

picture.php

One week until harvest, started flushing the growing medium with plain water today. Buds are clearly ripening now, especially on the lower parts of the plants there are already many brown pistils.

Here is a picture of my tent full of the delicious- smelling hard buds:

picture.php

Notice the tall bud to the left. I did not bend that plant down early enough, so the stem got too hard and too brittle. When plant tops get too near to the hot lamps, the buds grow in a more stretchy and less compact pattern which is cleary visible with that Euforia plant.

Latest posts

Latest posts