What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Few Warehouse Shots | RB26

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
York Brand?

We use Trane or Lennox.

dude ..... all i can say is WOW !!!! going all out !!! :tiphat:
your power bill is gonna be astronomical though !!! lol

id like to see like the report they send me, my % of use compared to my neighbors lol

I seen mine and it was crazy. Basically I use half the power in the county.

Nice. ha! Bitcoin mining servers use alot of power ya know lol

Not too concerned being that everything is legit and the commercial power isn't too expensive. Also everyone around me is going FAR bigger.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Living the dream man... living the dream...

Whats it feel like waking up every morning, you know before your head starts whirring with all the shit you gotta do!

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Living the dream man... living the dream...

Whats it feel like waking up every morning, you know before your head starts whirring with all the shit you gotta do!

Brother I started all this with 2 lights in an attic. The last few years have been pretty crazy but all the various events/components have gotten me to this project today. Just hoping to do it justice and continue making progress. But my head hasn't stopped cranking in months. Everyday there's something else to remember/coordinate. So far the various contractors have been amazing and I've been very thankful for that, because with the wrong people it can just as easily be a nightmare.

Now that everything is finalized and I've narrowed down to the best and most essential people, I hope to take on some future projects in a consultancy roll as I really like designing these large scale operations.

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
l

Home stretch. The unistrut work is coming out great. I love this stuff, you can build anything you want out of it. Picking up the filtration system on Friday and plumbing it up over the weekend. Shooting for plants by next week.

picture.php

picture.php

B

BAKED_BEANZ

wow , great updates . i,ve very surprised i found this thread on page 2 . i thought the focker had been removed for some bizarre reason . lol

my hearts stopped racing now . found it . haha

guanito

Those Gavitas 240V?
Plugged into the ceiling outlets?
looks like 120v outlet?
any rubber padding for vibration absorption on those unistruts supporting the dehuey?
thanks!

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know I'm late but I brought my broom. Im sure you will need someone to sweep the floors :mopper: Just let me know where I can park my rv.

Latest posts

Latest posts