What's new

the best seed

Scrappy-doo

There are lots of best seeds. Depends really on what you're looking for. Commercial or headstash, type of high, potency, smell, taste, bag appeal...

Depends whats most important to you.

willostat

There is no best seed. I get burnt out on every strain Ive ever had. Always on the hunt for something new, the perfect plant.

Ive probably smoked more c99 than anything else though...I just keep going back to it as it always seems to have something nice to offer. Its my goto strain, and I seem to find myself smoking it when new stuff I try fails to impress. Joey Weed c99

Cool Moe

Veteran
In my opinion the best seeds are always the ones you make for yourself--favorite strains and select phenotype(s) chosen for preferred characteristics then made better and better over time.

rykus

In my opinion the best seeds are always the ones you make for yourself--favorite strains and select phenotype(s) chosen for preferred characteristics then made better and better over time.

Yep second that, the freshest,most vigorous seeds I'm always stoked to plant are ones I made myself.... Although finding a seed in some kills you know you can't have is a great feeling too.

Castroman

Completely agree. Especially if you have the patience to explore within a line (instead of jumping for the next flavor of the month polyhybrid cross sold as a "strain"). The best example is BOG, he bought a pack of Bubblegum seeds in the late 90s (it was not even the 'original' from Serious, but a 'White Label' brand, the pirate imprint of Sensi Seeds) and has been working on that line ever since. And after many years observing and selecting, he found Sour Bubble, a super special pheno.

LostTribe

Premium user
There is no best seed. I get burnt out on every strain Ive ever had. Always on the hunt for something new, the perfect plant.

Ive probably smoked more c99 than anything else though...I just keep going back to it as it always seems to have something nice to offer. Its my goto strain, and I seem to find myself smoking it when new stuff I try fails to impress. Joey Weed c99

I concur Cinderella is always my go to when others let me down. Can't wait for the return of brothers grimm. Soul is already in CO growing away!

LT

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wonder what would happen if every thread asking a highly subjective question was deleted...

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Malawi by ace seeds and golden tiger. They are strong and long lasting also high yielding.
Those are sativa dominant, and have very long flowering times.

I have had a lot of success with beans from Chimera, Classic Seeds and Sam the Skunkman.

Go to one or more of the web sites that sell beans and do some window shopping.

When you find a few strains that look interesting, come back to ICMAG and search for it with the Thread Title search, see what people have to say about it.

Picking the beans you want to sprout is half the fun, so take your time.