What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anonymous gives the cops an ultimatum

StoneyK

Veteran
With these guys in the mix she might actually get a little justice.
Anonymous dont mess around.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
land of the free my ass... we are over policed and imprisioned..I got no use for police...I blame white people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. yeehaw...anon rock on...police have too much power and are almost never held accountable for their actions.. only when they cant bury it and people get ready to riot...it would be nice if the riots would take out courthouses,jails,police stations ect, not local stores ,cars,houses,restraunts... focus the anger where it belongs..

Genghis Kush

Anonymous is the CIA

the Taliban, al Qaeda, ISIS, Anonymous...

the purpose is divide and conquer

riots target local stores ,cars, houses, restuarant's because they send out "goon squads" to start trouble and all the sheep follow them, which in turn totally discredits whatever the protest was originally about. they have been doing it forever.

Last edited:

M.R.GT

Veteran
sorry you blame white people, your no better than the very thing you hate. All the cops here are BLACK and they are just as bad if not WORSE than any other.

people are ass holes doesn't matter the color!!!!

dddaver

Veteran
Whoa, creepy altered voice, dramatic music, freaking scary. Her being over 6' tall but hanged from a 5' partition is kinda strange. They are saying she ingested mass quantities of MJ in her cell, after she was in that orange prison jump suit apparently too. How did she even get that? Do they supply edibles in Texas lock-up now?

"Some-thing's strange in the neighborhood, who ya gonna call"? Anonymous. Get 'em!

Gry

I have heard family members of those killed by the police express great frustration at what they describe as the "criminalizing the reputation" of the deceased, by the police and the media.

I wonder to what extent that may be the case with the cannabis allegations.
I feel like that is certainly what is behind their choice to release much of what they have regarding the autopsy.

Last edited:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I have heard family members of those killed by the police express great frustration at what they describe as the "criminalizing the reputation" of the deceased, by the police and the media.

I wonder to what extent that may be the case with the cannabis allegations.
I feel like that is certainly what is behind their choice to release much of what they have regarding the autopsy.

I doubt that was a lie but keep in mind that current tests show the presence of marijuana for up to 30 days on average and some times even more. So all positive really means is she smoked some in the last month which really isn't unusual. The surveys say a little over half the population has tried marijuana but surveys aren't always accurate. It would be particularly hard to develop an accurate representation of marijuana users because they're such a diverse group of people. People of all ages, creed, color, gender, religion, social class, etc. Have tried or actively use marijuana. Even if they were properly represented in a survey cross section many are likely to lie and say they haven't used it due to the social stigma that is still attached to it.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
police are out of control. its' gotten really bad. there are over 1 million police officers in the USA.

fuggzy

>.>

>.>

Anonymous is the CIA

the purpose is divide and conquer

riots target local stores ,cars, houses, restraint's because they send out "goon squads" to start trouble and all the sheep follow them, which in turn totally discredits whatever the riot was originally about. they have been doing it forever.

^^^This comment is a prime example of how a government would use a divide and conquer technique. It starts small, and unnoticed, for now. When fears and distrust are built up, there is no alliance among each other.^^^I hope you don't feel this is a fact. You are more likely CIA. I've known many people associated with Anon, and you are very wrong. Any organization can have an infiltration, but I wouldn't call them CIA. Besides that, everything else in your post is garbage too. You would be more related to the divide and conquer method mentioned above. It normally starts with small discredits towards the involved parties, showing they are not to be trusted, like you just did.... GARBAGE I SAY! This is obviously just my opinions, but I strongly stand by them.

The below info was provided at
https://www.wordnik.com/words/divide and conquer

Definitions: Divide and Conquer
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

v. A combination of political, military and economic strategies that aim to gain and maintain power by breaking up larger concentrations of power into chunks that individually have less power than the one implementing the strategy.

v. In order to rule securely, don't allow alliances of your enemies.

n. A strategy for achieving political or military control.

n. An algorithm design technique applied to various algorithms, such as quicksort, that solve a problem by splitting it recursively into smaller problems until all of the remaining problems are trivial.

Etymologies
From Latin divide et impera

You should educate yourself better when it comes to your opposition.

As far as any Anon member or persons related to their cause, I say THANK YOU! We need more people that are willing to stand up and say FUCK THIS I'VE HAD ENOUGH!

shithawk420

Veteran
She doesn't look dead in that mugshot.don't see any marks on her either.not saying she wasn't murdered but that's not what a recently deceased body looks like.And these guys have watched V for Vendetta too many times.what do they think they are actually going to accomplish? They seem like a bunch of geeks living some kind of heroic anarchist fantasy or something.

kakaman

The grey background exists.There must be more than one place where they take mugshots.
https://twitter.com/gretchenatwood/status/623741921853181952/photo/1

CKf5-QxUcAIp8RH.jpg:large

This may be a deliberate attempt to discredit Anonymous because they are a major pain in the ass for people at the top controlling things.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
@Shithawk420, you may need to Google Anonymous, they are no joke.

This whole thing is weird, Leo is running wild and making things up as they go.

shithawk420

Veteran
Ok.im not trying to argue with anybody here.i did google a little bit and its a pain in the ass with my shitty phone.so anyway i get the message that they threaten lots of people by exposing their deep dark secrets by hacking and whatnot.but have they ever carried through with their threats?and if they did what would that do?any evidence collected illegally is inadmissible in a court of law anyway.it seems the only damage they can do is ruin someones reputatation by word of mouth on the internet.if im wrong i will gladly listen for the answer cuase now im curious

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
it seems the only damage they can do is ruin someones reputatation by word of mouth on the internet.
i dont think you understand how powerful information can be. ever heard of bradley manning? the last thing cops/gov't want is a bunch of angry hackers poking through their personal info and airing dirty laundry

police are becoming an army because i expect eventually they want to go to war

fuggzy

Please don't be a sheep, we need shepherds.

Please don't be a sheep, we need shepherds.

i dont think you understand how powerful information can be. ever heard of bradley manning? the last thing cops/gov't want is a bunch of angry hackers poking through their personal info and airing dirty laundry

police are becoming an army because i expect eventually they want to go to war

He is so correct. The information that can be exposed could have tremendous effects. Look up Bradly Manning, and Robert Snowden. Go watch a documentary called Citizen four (this is just a reference, watch it how ever you'd chose) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4044364/
The Doc is a first hand expierence by Robert Snowden and his last moments as an American Government employee. He is the person that leaked all the info about the US government spying on ALL OF US. Some say criminal, I say hero.

With a bit of research, and the ability to understand slander from fact, you should be able to find all the info you may want. Anon has been responsible for entire countries having their internet turned back on. Doesn't sound like that big of a deal does it? How about it being during invasions where all communications (internet) where blacked out. To have enough pull to scare a government basically out of its own invasions is pretty powerful. Not to bad for some silly kids behind a pc huh? Please educate yourselves people. Even if we do not agree, I urge you to be aware of what is going on around you. We are being consumed, and the more people that just blindly turn an eye, the faster this spiral will go. Till there is nothing more to consume.

Latest posts

Latest posts