What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FLORIDA WINS TODAY,we get med pot!!!!!

OLDproLg

Veteran
Yes friends,it happened....

ALL CHALLENGES against the med strain
Charlottes web,have been stopped by a judge!

Thumbs up GOOD NEWS FOR FLORIDA TODAY hahahahaha!!!!
FINALLY PEOPLE,

a judge has dismissed any CHALLENGES against
the med strain Charlottes web!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

SO,,guess who is NEXT and ALREADY HAS MED POT.

FLORIDA FOLKS!!!

Applications are NOW being processed..........if YOU HAVE
a debilitating desease then apply NOW!

the MORE PEOPLE that show need,the BETTER ok.

Now,i will be contacting Morgan $ Morgan on this soon myself!!!!!

fla haha,GETTER DONE FLORIDA NOW.

A PUBLIC MESSAGE!!!
peace,Lg

dddaver

Veteran
Before evryone jumps for joy, in my view this is NOT MMJ. It's a very specific catagory within any MMJ. It is VERY limited for only very debilitating illness and ONLY CBD. Good luck getting any too.

W

wegobigupnorth

So only charlettes web and possibly other high CBD but next to no THC? It is a big step in the right direction but limiting it to CBD is not what I would call "medical cannabis" didn't the Feds already say oils containing CBD were ok as long as their was not enough THC to be psychoactive? I saw CBD products sold in bong shops in friggin South Carolina 2 weeks ago and everything I read said the DEA is allowing it although products made using Charlottes web are much different then hemp CBD products.

I bet this program is going to be a bitch to get access too and it will only be for people with serious illness. Still I am happy to see Florida make its first step!

W

wegobigupnorth

Before evryone jumps for joy, in my view this is NOT MMJ. It's a very specific catagory within any MMJ. It is VERY limited for only very debilitating illness and ONLY CBD. Good luck getting any too.

Dave beat me to it! 100% agree this title is VERY misleading

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
you got a preemptive strike against real medical cannabis. it's designed to sway voters away from the coming referendum. "we don't need medical cannabis, we've already got it".

as shown in the last election all they have to do is sway 1-2% away from voting for it.

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
tumblr_me49zpw8lq1rk3yyao1_500.jpg

iBogart

Veteran
How much for a license to grow?

What are the conditions that need to be met in addition to the license fee?

How many licenses are going to be given?

How many patients suffering from illnesses can benefit from this?

Answer those questions and you'll soon realize how disgusting this law is.

snake11

It would be nice if the politicians that are responsible for passing laws learned about cannabis. Then they would see that thc and the others have just as many medicinal properties. Just legalizing certain cannabinoids is ignorant.

Pendleton

It's another monopoly for the Stanley Bros. They convince politicians to give their product a pass under the guise of helping children, but if they really cared for helping kids they wouldn't leave them on a wait list rather than send them to competitors.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Hardly a cause to celebrate.

Hardly a cause to celebrate.

Judge clears way for medical marijuana in Florida

Under the law, nurseries that have been in business for at least 30 years in Florida and grow a minimum of 400,000 plants are eligible to apply for one of five licenses to grow and distribute marijuana within the state. About 100 nurseries meet the criteria, according to the Florida Department of Agriculture.

Under the proposed rule, dispensing organizations would have to prove that they would be able to stay in business for at least two years and be able to cover not only the bond but what could be expensive start-up costs.

FAQs on low ‐THC Cannabis in Florida

dddaver

Veteran
The TEXAS house recently passed the same Charlotte's Web CBD legislation. What does that tell you? What it tells me is that this is meaningless and actually more an anti-MMJ victory and just a diversionary tactic from doing anything real.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
It's another monopoly for the Stanley Bros. They convince politicians to give their product a pass under the guise of helping children, but if they really cared for helping kids they wouldn't leave them on a wait list rather than send them to competitors.

sb 1030 'Low THC Bill' aka Cw bill...it isnt a windfall for the stanleys nor are they profiting from anything here.

is this law good? for some yes, many its no and IMO it proves why a more comphrensive medical Cannabis law is needed.

i fail to see how any licensed farm can legally acquire a qualifying strain let alone a legit cut of charlottes web and if they do what time frame will it be before any harvest, extraction and meds will be ready for those in need. my hunch is meds will start being available by sept 2016, in time to undermine a new Amendment.

lets hope shelly adelstein is too busy funding rep. presidential candidates and he doesnt fund another series of no on 2 type of ads.

peace

DTFuqua

Anyone thats interested and can vote come election time should get on Morgans butt about making his bill more user friendly. First, it would pass after the last elections near miss and second, it might prompt the legislature to get off their butts before the bill comes up for vote to really do something. We, the poor and helpless, need either personal grows or guaranteed affordability.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
like has been pointed out a couple times previously, this is just some bullshit to appease the masses. but furthermore i see it as an attempt by the powers that be to squash a ballot initiative in 2016. this is a small step in the right direction but i'm gonna continue growing on and i'm also going to vote yes on #2 in 2016.

don't settle for this piecemeal bullshit. it's a plant, legalize it. 100%