What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cheese from seed

Who has the best cheese in REGULAR SEED?

I've done some looking around and it seems most are fem seed.
All the big Dutch breeders seem to have them in fem only, and to be honest most of the big name Dutch gear hasn't been very impressive the last few years IMO so....

Yes, it is a pheno of skunk#1.

I'm looking for a true breeding "cheese" pheno of skunk#1?
Is there such a strain?
If they offer it in fem seed then it should breed reasonably true, dominate, correct?
Then why wouldn't it also breed reasonably true when crossed with a male, ergo regular seed?

Anybody?

J

jaded1

Have a look at kaliman seeds,his cheese no1 is supposed to be a good representation of cheese

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Kaliman and Greenhouse afaik are the only 2 places that sell S1s of the original clone, it is known to be super stable, hard to reverse. Personally the cross's to the Chem/og/sour families have always impressed me

Last edited:
Thanks
I saw Kaliman's offering at the 'tude the other day
It was the one I was kind of leaning towards. They offer a cubed version.

weedtoker

Veteran
sweet seeds has a poly-hybrid that yields good cheese expressions too. only fem only tough...

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Thanks
I saw Kaliman's offering at the 'tude the other day
It was the one I was kind of leaning towards. They offer a cubed version.

All I heard was that just they and Greenhouse had managed to reverse the original brightside exodus clone and had created S1 seeds. I am not sure back crossing it would necessarily make a better recreation, or if that is what the Kamiman offering g is.

A lot of people who have had the clone prefer crosses done with it to the original.