What's new

cannabis cub 420 2015

tolker

Does any1 have any info on the cup for 2015 yet?I keep looking up the dever cup but it says tickets go on sale end of December.are there any talk bout it yet?

j-fly

cerventes is having a huge throwdonw 420. Lee Scratch Perry afterparty is what im looking forward too.

Heusinomics

Anyone have info on the venders headed to the cup?
There were afew shops last year like BOG that would b sorely missed if they don't make it out.

Some sort of IcMag member SIGNUP could b quite useful too!-
peeps vending products, offering testers (homemade seeds) or jst looking to kickit legal.
I maniged to missout on jjNYC/TopDawg gear last year (musta been in a cloud)
I was super bummed when I heard they were there...

It's crowded n full of hucksters so it would b amazing to hav an IcMag checklist of hotspots.
Or a Dailey smokeout... If it's not too sketch to even memtion..I duno..

tolker

That's a great idea!Then we wouldn't have to worry bout missing them.I'm from bama I'll like to score some seeds or clones��.I would diff.like to meet some icmag peeps there.

Thanx toker

Lyfespan

I'm still looking to make my way out there, possibly supporting a brother in a booth or just chilling making the rounds as a spectator.

Don't think we will be looking into a booth till emerald cup in December

Heusinomics

Top Dawg will be there this year....:)

This is great news MiKe!!
You can b sure I won't b the only one with your booth at the top of my list!

Can you or jj comment on what stock you may plan on bringing?
Thanx in advance and safe travels!
We will b looking forward to some of that east coast style here in the mile high!

bleak303

Got my tix cant wait! I hope they have some good seeds this year, though i am kind of partial to the idea, after the results i got last year, got some good genetics but not many successful turnouts. I wonder if its the travelling conditions, and being out in the sun for a few days, or if its just what breeders bring to the cups? I got some great pipe dreams testers from 303 seeds last the owners are very humble and nice! I am in wk 4 of flower they are mostly all looking solid! Had no luck with 12 bodhi lucky charms, canna venture also gave out some triangle kush mix seeds does anyone know anymore info on those?

homebrew420

I too will be going look for me decked out in 14er gear. Handing out free seeds and some other goodies. No booth but maybe a flag and camping chairs

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts