What's new

Flower to harvest 2 Cabin Fever Strains 3x3 tent 16 plants

Jonny Lan

Greetings! Welcome to my grow log! I am new to IC Mag and feel the best way to get comfortable and introduce myself is by doing a grow log for y'all to peep! Im doing a couple strains by Cabin Fever seeds (I think they were developed by Freak) and a cross i made using OG Raskal's White Fire OG female and Freaks Chemmando Male.
Here's the list of things I'm using, strain, etc.

Setup:
3x3 Tent (in bedroom of house entering summer)
600 watt Lumatek dimmable digital ballast
(400 mh bulb for veg 5 weeks seed)
600 Hps Hortilux EYE (for flower)
Cool hood
275 cfm inline fan (for cooling bulb)
3 pc fans for circulation within tent
2 Duct fans 1 for intake and 1 for exhaust
5000 BTU Portable air conditioner (house has no central air!)
20 gal garbage bin to bubble water and guano
2 diff types of spray bottles

Nutrients and things:
ProMix BX 16 2 gallon square pots
Dolomite Lime (Powdered)
Organic EWC
Bio Rhizotonic (Canna)
Bio Vega (Canna)
Bio Flores (Canna)
Bio Boost (Canna)
Organic Bat Guano for flowering
Wholesome Organic unsulphered Black Strap Molasses
Organic Neem oil

Strain:
All Regular seeds (unfem). A couple plants topped, some FIM'd, a little Super Cropping on some and almost every plant LST'd except for 2 short plants.

Blue Skies - A friend of mine gave me 4 seeds of a strain he told me was called Blue Skies. He told me it was developed by his friend who is a breeder named Freak from Cabin Fever Seeds. I thought I lost the seeds when i planted them badly but they ended up growing out 1 each in pots with another strain. 2 ended up sprouting in total. i can't name you the genetics of this one right now.

Triple Deez - This is a cross from the same friend by Cabin Fever Seeds using Black Diesel and Sour Turbo. the Sour Turbo male had the genetics of two diesels for a total of three.

Og Raskal's White Fire OG Female
x Cabin Fever Seeds Chemmando Male : For the purpose of this thread I am naming this strain Burning Soldier. Last year I bought a pack of Og Raskal's White Fire OG seeds and got two AMAZING Pheno's which I must say was the most amazing smoke which both almost everybody I shared with and myself had in a long while. One slightly sativa leaning pheno and one dominantly Sativa leaning pheno. I lost the first one which was a mother because it was my favourite to an angry ex-girlfriend. the second pheno was vegged for 12 weeks due to it being ill in the beginning of its life. i nursed it back to full health and topped it to keep it short. During veg it it grew to 3 feet with tight nodes and leaves that had slightly thin 9 finger blades. I pollinated it with a Chemmando male that was short stout with tight nodes and great branching. This Chemmando male also stunk very much of a skunky citrus type scent and expressed purple colours in the foliage during veg (Due to the Mendo Purp Genetics?).
I dusted one branch fully in the 3rd week of 12/12 when the WHite Fire female was pushing out loads of white pistils. I waited until harvest which was planned for 64 days but ended up being 72 due to unfortunate matters i would rather not discuss. The ending seeds looked identical to the white fire seeds.

Conclusion:
I plan to take you from beginning to end with this little project i got. today is Sunday the 8th of June. I put them into 12/12 on the wednesday which was the 4th. i have pictures from the wednesday before 12/12, pictures of the wednesday i started 12/12 and pictures of today and its pretty cool to see the growth. i'm going to upload them after i smoke a fat bowl of some full melt i made and some romulan from my dispensary:biggrin::dance013:.

PEACE AND LOVE!

Jonny Lan

So heres the pics of the plants in this order, ill have to post pics of how they look today when i can get in my tent tonight. I run the lights during the natural dark hours of my city to combat heat.

Pic 1 - Wednesday May 28th (veg)
Pic 2,3,4 - Wednesday June 4th (1st day 12/12

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonny Lan

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Jonny Lan

Got into my tent today and found 3 MALES! so now i have 13 pots all are confirmed females. I Will be putting the males outside. Heres pictures2 of tonights progress. 4th day 12/12
album.php

picture.php

picture.php
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=54262&pictureid=1266359https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=54262&pictureid=1266362

DJXX

Veteran
i have a bunch of Cabin Fever stuff from freak(jus talked to him last week)...i'll get the make up of Blue Skies..DJXX

Jonny Lan

@DJXX Thats pretyy cool man! Sounds like Freak is a cool and friendly guy. I have some of his other strains liked Faded Alien crossed to Loompas headband. But if you can post the info on Blue Skies that would be amazing! Thanks.

DJXX

Veteran
SUP JOHNNY...Blue Geez x Skywalker OG...he would love pics of it when you can......DJXX

Jonny Lan

thanks DJXX, sounds good ill post pics asap. I'm a bit embarrassed to say tho but its the strain that got accidentally planted with the Burning Soldier strain so its sharing a pot lol. i only had two seeds and unfortunately they only got to veg for 3 weeks so very small but ill post pics anyways. I have his Triple Deez and they are looking pretty good so ill post pics of that too. Freaks Chemmando let me tell you was some AMAZING smoke, had great flavours and a 16 inch plant yielded me 35 grams!!! I'm excited to have used Chemmando in my cross and can't wait to see what kind of bud i get from these Burning Soldier plants!

Jonny Lan

I think he meant welcome to the Canada forum! Looking good so far! Keep us posted :)
Oh lol i get it now… and thanks hopefully in 3 weeks they will be at the fun part of flowering when the buds start forming and the smell starts coming in! :D

Jonny Lan

SUP JOHNNY...Blue Geez x Skywalker OG...he would love pics of it when you can......DJXX
question for you though? do u think you can ask him wether he used the clone only Skywalker for this cross or if its the one from DNA. I doubt its the DNA one though...

DJXX

Veteran
i have those also...the Sour Tourbo from Motarebel is two of Rez's SD ibl gems, the 2.0 and 2.5 versions..don't know about the Black Diesel ...Freak said the Skywalker OG was a cut from Harborside..nice pics of some healthy girls...DJXX

Jonny Lan

i have those also...the Sour Tourbo from Motarebel is two of Rez's SD ibl gems, the 2.0 and 2.5 versions..don't know about the Black Diesel ...Freak said the Skywalker OG was a cut from Harborside..nice pics of some healthy girls...DJXX
Thanks man! its cool learning more about genetics and the stories behind them!

Jonny Lan

Heres some pics of the males i took out the tent a few days ago. I've kept them outside might use the pollen lol.

Triple Deez #1
picture.php

Triple Deez #5
picture.php

Burning Soldier #4
picture.php

Burning Soldier #4
picture.php

Triple Deez #5,#1 & Burning Soldier #4
picture.php

Jonny Lan

So I run my plants lights during my natural dark cycle to prevent heat issues. I just put in a green light in the grow room so i can get in the tent now and then to check humidity. It appears i am having a humidity of 80-90 when lights are off. My air conditioner has a dehumidify setting which doesn't seem to be helping much…

Any suggestions??

Latest posts

Latest posts