What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

jalapenos

DiFrutti
20221228_194617.jpg

Lumpy-Gravy

Just getting frostier n frostier. This is my first ever Karma beans grow. Smells like a sweet shop. Sweet and fruity like. Got two other plants I’ve held back due to a lack of space. Can’t wait to see how they turn out. Dont have this bad lad backed up. But the other two are. I have a pack of ‘Tha Melon’ in the fridge. I’ve noticed a crumbled melon for sale. Is this a combination of these two plants? It had crossed my mind to flower out a melon male and pollinate the two remaining crumbled lime I have. Thanks to the Bods at Karma for such creations. Amazing!

42D8FC44-877A-41A8-8A67-C882B89BB73A.jpeg

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
karma (thanks) sent me a pack of tha melon - over the last 2-3-4 years have started 4-5-6, and every one was a fukin male.... just started '2' more... i want a lady...

Lumpy-Gravy

I’m new around these parts so apologies for what appears to be a stupid question. @Karma G is the karma guy right? Maths ain’t my strong point lol

Out of what’s readily available from karma if you had to choose one pack what would it be? I suppose it’s like picking your favourite child and probably an unfair question but thought I’d try …

kro-magnon

Veteran
Headbanger seems to be one of the unavailable strains. Heard good stuff but alas I’m too late to the party
There is other strains from Karma worth trying, if you can find some Acid Dawg seeds, get them. I made a few runs with seeds and clones of AD with good results. I have some Rocky Melon seedlings going right now, 7 seeds in the pack and 7 seedlings growing. I hope the finished product will be as good quality as other Karma strains I've grown.

Tynehead Tom

the way I see it nearly everything from karma is worth trying at least once.
My favorite is still the couple females I kept from running packs from the old seedbay of Biker V1 and Old Grandpa Scratch LTD. Those cuts I have set a really high bar in my garden for what a "keeper" means.

Vegg69guerilla

I've been trying to find this karma for ages somewhere in person..I'm planning on a grow of your strains sour josh and acid dawg over at breedbay in a showcase of your work..can you advise where in UK I can buy the 2 packs reliably as of now?...been hearing some really great things about your genetics...peace

Latest posts

Latest posts