What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Iva's ColdOUTdoor ALPSxperience 2013 1150m LAT southEurope territory

Iva

It' a good day to start a new topic here at ICMAG. I know that it is a little late to start a new thread, but since I have got pictures from the beginning of this season in may, it doesn't really matter when to start sharing my own guerrilla journey.

I started germinating early, because 3/4 of my plants were regular seeds. Start of germination was in the first week of april (4.4.2013).
Half of my girls experienced joy under 3x 23w Cfl. Half of them were stretching on a shelve beside my window.
We have had some big issues with the bad cold weather in may, so I did not move them out all at the same time.
The first round went out on the 18th of may.
After transplanting them some relly bad weather occured with Temp near and below 0°C.

This is what they looked like after surviving 7days of snow and cold rainy conditions....

Autoxtreme DutchPassion

Frisian dew DP feminised

Iva

The second round went out on monday the 10th of June. These girls are smaller because they were transplanted late, also they grow in smaller holes and bags.

This is what they looked like in the middle of June...

Chronic, my own bagseeds

SV99 (Shaman x Vodoo/C99)

SV99 clone before transplanting

Iva

Here are some pictures taken 1 month ago at the beginning of July. I have a lot of pictures in my gallery, that is why I won't be posting all of them. You can check them out @ my gallery album.

Some new strains:

Blueberry-Chronic, my own cross

BB-Chronic clone

R: SV99 ( Shaman x Vodoo/C99 ) clone
L: Blueberry, bagseeds

Mandala#1 MandalaSeeds, regular

Iva

Update 10 days ago, 21.7.2013

I did some low stress training, for the first time I have put a a cup of pellets Guanakalong batGuano per one plant.

This was the first and last feeding for Autoxtreme plant.

Frisian Dew after LST

AMS

Mandala#1

Iva

Blueberry x Chronic on the left
Blueberry x Chronic clone on the right

Shaman

Shaman leaf

Ams recovered the main stem

Autoxtreme

Iva

UPDATE: This weekend I did not mean to go, but due to drought and xtreme high temperatures over 37dgr.C, I was forced to change my mind and give each plant 10l of water. I had so much work with watering, which is why I don't have pictures of other plants.
Drought and high temperatures have taken its toll, all of the plants stunted in growth. Hopefully things will get better in a week or two when this summer slowly passes to an end.

Autoxtreme is doing really well, fattening the buds nice and slow with a very fruity smell.

Iva

Last but not least here are 2 more pics of Ams 1week after LST.

I will make my next update in 14 days. I have to apologise for my bad english, but within some years and more posts here at ICMAG I will get better.
I have taken a small sample of Autoxtreme,which I am going to try right now. A good day it is indeed:tiphat:

Iva

Quick update

Autoxtreme top parts were done, so I left the branches below to get 10 more days of sun and hopefully some rain, because it is so dry here like in a desert.

Some deer was so hungry, that he just ate 3/4 of my Chronic plant. I hope he at least enjoyed it:canabis:

So here are some pics of my first finished autoflower. It does have a fruity smell, but too strong and not something special. But it sure looks nice. I'm glad it's so early because I ran out of green and it's only august so one + for AF.

Iva

3 weeks have passed and after a big drought we finally had some rainy days. The drought is the main factor that caused a bit smaller plants, still for me things are going on just fine. I admit that I was a bit lazy with going only once a week wattering these fine ladies, but hello...it is quite hard to get to this place, so I really think I did my best.

The only thing that worries me are some late flowering plants like Mandala#1 and AMS. They won't be over till 15th of october, where there is about 40 percent chance of snowing at this 1150m altitude. But you have got to be optimistic. I believe that a healthy plant can get through 35°C to -5°C and snow. But hopefully it won't snow until third week in October, so my girls will enjoy their last weeks on this piece of Alp heaven into the wild:clover:

Here are almost half of my girls. I lost track of time while wattering and taking photo pics, so I did not get to the second place. I will do that report some other time.
I wattered each of these 4 with 20l of watter which will be it for 2 more weeks.

Ams

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?
albumid=46298&pictureid=1134879&thumb=1

Shaman

Iva

Here are some pics from my second safe spot in the valley, with 2 different Frisian dew phenotypes and one small Ams.

Green pheno of Frisian dew

Purple pheno Frisian dew

AMS with his companion

Iva

SHAMAN and the small purple Frisian dew finished just as planned.
Don't have the FD pics because I had problems with my lens.
Frisian dew had some mold problems because we have had heavy rain, some bugs and a long mornin' dew.(1/4 thrown away for making hash or some super heavy butter).

I Had to borrow some cheap digital crap, so that is why Shaman photos aren't the best quality.
Still she smels funky. I cut her down just when I wanted (3/4 milky trichomes,1/4 amber).
SHAMAN

I went to my other ''hard to get there'' spot and I was just really angry. Out of 6 flowers, 4 got eaten to the bone by really hungry animals. All that is left are SV99 and its clone. But still not the results I wanted,because both got a bit eaten too. It was hard for me, so I didn't make the pictures, but I promise them next time.
We girls are a bit more emotional and I had to light a spliff to get back into mood to climb back down in the valley. But this was a tough school for me and next year I will be prepared. I was thinking about putting some ThinkDifferent AF's at this hungry place, also because the snow falls here very early in october.

Mandala#1 will be ripe in about 22-25 days. The same goes for the AMS plant. The green Frisian dew has 14days left. I will post some photos of what is left in 10 days,
if I will get my lens back .:tiphat:

OLDproLg

Veteran
Very good girl!!!!

You made it with the purple budded one!
Nice to see girls going GREEN hahah,an in the alp's..
Fine job for the climate an what you have to go threw!
Enjoy the buds,lets see some dry nug shots too....
Lg

Iva

Very good girl!!!!

You made it with the purple budded one!
Nice to see girls going GREEN hahah,an in the alp's..
Fine job for the climate an what you have to go threw!
Enjoy the buds,lets see some dry nug shots too....
Lg

Thank you Oldprog...there is almost nothing that can stop girls going green! First Frisian dew went into the curing process. I will post some photos later.
I have another 2 Frisians going ripe,one green and one purple phenotype. Both still have 10 days to go. I will post some pictures in my next post.

Iva

Small up to date....We have some heavy raining so hopefully we will have a whole week of sun to finish the Frisians. I will let them finish and grow bud for about 10 days, because winter is coming fast at this LAT.

FRISIAN DEW

Mandala#1 still has 14-20 days to go, but because of the weather I will be forced to cut her down early. It all depends on the weather.
This is the best strain from what I have grown this year. The best at size, the main reason is the full-fresh-fruity smell. She smells really great, maybe too much to go stealth mode. I have removed 1/2 of the leaves( to prevent mold) and all the lower branches that are small and useless.
I am small in size, which is the main reason I can not make some good pictures of this lady, which is going more and more violet every day.

MANDALA#1

OLDproLg

Veteran
woooo,i love girls small in size!!!

With a BIG GREEN HEART too.......
Hey,a very good job on them my girl,hope the rains were NOT
to heavy,that can kill buds dead fast.....
Beautiful pics,love the colors and the place you have!
and a harvest basket,oh how sweet you must be an so girly....
Women have a way with plants,an your green thumb is showing!!!
Happy harvests,Lg