What's new

Powder to sold

MutterTerisa

OK :confused:

I've got this powder now.

How do I change it to a solid. :confused:

If pressing is a good way can I make my own. :confused:

I have bags and alcohol. I've got powder, need solid. I'm looking for the cleanest way to make this a solid. Get enough on my hands during harvest. All help welcome. :)

Sometimes We All Need A Little HELP

It NEVER HURTS TO ASK

SO JUST DO IT MUTTER TERISA

Last edited:
G

Powder to sold?

What the hell are you talking about?

Maybe a little more info on exactly what your doing would help someone answer

G

wtf??

wtf??

im lost? :confused: i think MT means trich's but .................im still lost........powder?......alcohol?......if pressing is a good way can i make my own???? :confused:.......funny read tho:D

explain a bit more mutter?

DC.

G

What are you trying to take from a powder to a solid?

Finger hash? scissor hash maybe?

bags and alcohol. wtf?

Tex

Hippo

she has bubble hash powdered and wants it pressed.
Your bubble should hand press with a little heat from your hands, if not, maybe u need a little more heat and pressure, ie: the frying pan and iron method shown by bubbleman at OG.
basically put ya powder in a airtight bag, make sure no leaks atall, wrap the baggy in newspaper, and wet the paper (a fair bit of paper wrapper i might add). Now lay it down in the pan and press with the iron on its lowest setting. Its very imporatant that it doesant leak as i found out. I had a leak in the bag coupled with a little too much heat from the iron and the bubblehash powder went to liquid, spewing out of the wrapper and getting all fucked up in the newspaper :( , totally wasted 5 grams of fine bubble that time.
Goodluck

Last edited:

mybeans420

resident slackass
Veteran
i'm more inclined to think kif, and if thats the case here goes

wrap your kif in plastic wrap then moist newspaper
boil 2 brickto get them nice and warm...not too hot
wrap bricks in moist cloth
using a vice press kif package between the bricks and lock in place.
allow bricks to cool
unwrap your hash
get stoned:cool:
easy, peasy, japaneasy

MutterTerisa

Yes Kif to SOLID

Yes Kif to SOLID

Yes, Thats what I'm trying to do. Thanks for the help. That sounds like a good way I will try the plastic bag and paper thing.
I didn't want to melt it and form it in my hand. I didn't like that ideaer, sounds like waste to me. It's a storage thing.

Please fogive my previous title fopa. I ment solid. Hit my head dnt yu know. Eyes dnt yu know.

For the rest ? Oh WELL

Mutter Terisa

It Never Hurts To Ask

Always say THANK YOU:D

CARS DNT HURT :rolleyes: MUCH :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Vapour

The Herbal Gerbil
I have a very simple method for mine. Put your Kief in a baggie and squeeze between palms until it holds together but crumbles still. Pour from bag and you should have some nice lumps. Take these and use two flat sticks tied at one end as a simple lever press. Put the hash near the tied end and grip. The leverage is enough to mould the hash. After a while it will take on a dark colour and become the texture of tar. To speed the process simply leave the hashball on a warm radiator until desired softness reached. Continue for at least an hour until it's really well worked and then smoke away.

MutterTerisa

Homemade press

Homemade press

Thank You Vapour for the idea. I thought it could be done without heat. I was thinking about useing a garlic press or making somthing out of copper pipe. Yu could line it with plastic wrap stamp it down and push it out. have to work on this idear I wasn't aware that presure needed to be mantained for that long.

Mutter

Work in progress

Idears Welcome

Vapour

The Herbal Gerbil
The garlic press is a good idea but limits the amount you can make.

You dont really need the heat but the bigger the ball your making the harder it is to knead so you really need some help sometimes. Fiskar shears work really well if just making enough for a few bowls.