What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thai in Thailand - my second grow

S

shokdee

Hello Hatter, appreciate your comments.

to replicate it in your garden would be like catching lightning in a bottle.

What an amazing idea!
BTW I have made a speedy recovery thank you!
:thank you:

Yes I keep anything of value in the fridge: fresh fruit, perfume, whiskey, seeds, and pot.

S

shokdee

Hello lovers of things tight and Thai! Well the Beast has been Sold, poor animal.

There is not much to report really. Only two "ladies" remain and they are outside in the gorilla garden. They are not doing anything else worth mentioning. :dunno:

thaitrees

Fellow Brick Smoker

Fellow Brick Smoker

Anyone tried Thai brickweed heehee?

Is there a better smoke in Thailand?

What strain should I grow next? Red thai, black tie, mango thai, blueberry pie.

I am here also, I have a huge problem getting seed as they are always crushed when I get the bricks (5-10 popped from 3 bricks or 25-35 seeds). How did you collect to many viable babies!!

The brick is not the worst. There are a lot of foreign genetics near pattaya and on the islands but I wouldn't want to chance it with those guys.

I really hope to make some seed to start breeding soon :D

S

shokdee

Sawatdee Khun thaitrees, glad your tuk-tuk found my place.

I find the best way to get quality bag seed is to smoke lots of brick weed. I have a lot of seeds .....

... and this grow report shows the original plants. Still waiting for some serious bud action.

My plans for the future? Once I've enough experience with growing, I'll move on to the strains the Wizards of Oz suggest, the good folk down under have their finger on the pulse, hee hee.