What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

150W on 0.25m2

MJgrow

hello :) :tiphat:

Good day microgrowers!

This this my round. I planned for a 2 plant SCROG. Train wreck and white russian.

22.01.2013 is the first day of veg.

enjoy !

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
took a seat! :lurk:

I'm kinda high right now so I may hang in here a while! Good luck man! :wave:

hempfield

Organic LED Grower
Veteran
First: let me grab a comfortable seat on first row :lurk:

Second: I believe MJgrow is also stoned (or I am drunk), because I am having trouble trying to understand post #1 :biggrin:

Third: I have my eyes on that Trainwreck because I am very interested how she perform (I have a seed from that strain waiting her time to germinate )

Forth: "You may not vote on any more threads today." :toohot:

:good:

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
Taking a seat and some popcorn...
Good luck in your adventure man, I'm interested in how the White Russian performs.
Peace, HJ.

Drackon

Good day mj, i'm taking a seat in that drak corner, i'm watching you! Good luck with your girls!

piramidon

recidivist icmag - OUT-ist convins - microgrower
Veteran
Howdy, partner!
Took just a seat, I ain't got no popcorn.
Corn likker is another storey.. :D

MJgrow

after ~ 11 - 12 day of veg from seed my plants look like this:

trainwreck:

white russian:

soil is suspect for problems...

Green Gooma

Nice, subbed. I'm sorting out a new 150W micro myself, HPS & flouro. Your results make me hopeful, once I work out the kinks.

MJgrow

After ~ 18-19 days of veg, the girls like this:

* 50l container was divided into two equal parts. Soil was mixed with perlite. In the left is trainwreck (TW) and right is white russian (WR)

* on the surface I put some balls of clay to retain moisture.

There is a big difference in growth after transplanting into the last container.(25L each)

Enjoy !

Latest posts

Latest posts