What's new

Gavita Plasma + CaseyJones & Chem4D

Green81

Veteran
Almost a new year is on us and what better time to start a thread on the olde Gavita Plasma with the addition of 2 600 blockbusters, this is diary to see if I can hopefully hit GPW, i know theres lots of debate surrounding this but it seems like this is still a decent measure to use.

So, 1480watts total, 8inch exhaust, 5inch intake. Lights cooled with a 6inch fan.

4 plants total in a tent measuring 240cm by 120cm by 200cm.

Peace

G81

picture.php

Lighting setup
picture.php

Casey Jones (TrueCannablis Cut)
picture.php

CHEM 4D (Theherbalizors Cut)
picture.php

picture.php

Green81

Veteran
Easy all,

A little bit more info, Last run had a nasty collection of london red spider mites, the adults were a super bright red, fuckers to get rid of, seriously!!!!
For anyone who's wondering the recipe that worked for me hahaa;

Stripped the worst affected areas on the plant, any leaf damage was removes, the next day sprayed everything in the tent with Harka-Mectin @ 1ml per litre ph'ed to 6.1 - 3rd day Pyrol Bug and Larvae Killer - day 5 Harka-mectin - day 7 Floramite.

:( its shit that I had to use the Floramite but on the plus plants have been vegged for 5 weeks, floramite is gonna be very low levels with the plant.

I still keeping a very close eye with regards to the mites but no recent return, phew!

G81

Green81

Veteran
A few day apart from the last photos, at this point everything has been flipped to 12/12.. Streeeeeeeeeeeetch time! :)

picture.php

picture.php

Green81

Veteran
These Early flower pics brings us up to speed, now on day 10. The fun begins......

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace

G81

:shark:

Desert Hydro

Veteran
they look nice and green my man. i just started a chemmy jones to test out the genetics and see if its a keeper. i believe its your 2 plants crossed with each other. should be great, i just hope the yield is worth my time

Green81

Veteran
Hey desert hydro, I think that cross will yield big for you, casey is known for it's gynormous spheres, strong genetics. Hope to see your results with that cross.

I just soaked a chocolope DNA fem seed, see what happens with that.
Also I'm going to do weekly updates on these girls.

Peace

G81

D

DHF

Happy New Year G81.......Healthy girls yas got there Bro.......I`ll be over here on my bucket waitin patiently for canopy development.......

Good luck and...

Peace.....DHF.....:ying:.....

Green81

Veteran
Subbed :biggrin: About to start flowering some chemmy jones myself.....

Glad to have you MisterD, gonna see some lovely flowers from your girls very soon, I need to do justice to these girls this time I hope I can keep track of the stretch.

very nice g81 I'm pulling a seat up

good luck on hitting the gpw haven't quite got there myself either

peace

Easy Roll, I would really like to pull decently this round, last round suffered quite some, bloody mites, fingers are crossed there completely gone. Just through the rate of growth of the plants - I know their happy.

Happy New Year G81.......Healthy girls yas got there Bro.......I`ll be over here on my bucket waitin patiently for canopy development.......

Good luck and...

Peace.....DHF.....:ying:.....

DHF, now your here you can keep me on my toes, if you see anything not up to speed please let me know! Before you say it :), Im gonna net them up in a few days.

Happy New Year to yourself, family and friends brother!

great grow show ya got there!

thnx for posting. :yes:

Hey Mr Cleanout, hope to show you guys something solid on this run.

peace bro :tiphat:

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
took me ages to get rid of those buggers too looks like one was missed as they are back lol

I'm sure you will do well they look nice and healthy

what size pots you got those in?
peace

Green81

Veteran
Hey Roll, think there around 20 litres, drip to waste at the moment. ahh don't talk about the mites, there depressing as hell, I'm being extra vigilant.

Got some pics for you guys, theses things are stretching exponentially, good sign I ho

ping, I moved the lights up after this pic but that the limits I have now, total vertical spaced is gone .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Green81

Veteran
Cheers Roll, thinned out some of the canopy just a second ago, Casey is such strong plant, having to remove a lot of branches just to create space for the budsicles.

Green81

Veteran
Easy all, so I've got a few pics from a few days ago and some pics that are current.

Stretch is still there but know surprise considering its casey and chem. will start to defoliate from week 4 unless anyone suggests different????

Would like to get some feedback if anyone has experience with defoliating casey and chems, thank you.

I also added some biological warfare with predator spider mites, these guys are super fast as they leave their chamber. I put them on all my house plants too. hoping there arent any colonies of SM anywhere else.

Im feeding at the mo per litre;

silicon 0.5
A=B house and garden @ 2.5ml
Ph down @ 0.15ml
Drip clean @ 0.25ml
Root excullurator @ 0.3ml

Thanks for everyones interest, hope to put a good show on!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts