What's new

im back lol! 24 plants 8,000 watts

Maina

Veteran
Going with 15 gallon,10 gallon smarts vert .stacked 2 high 4 wide 1000.running AK47 and white Russian,chemdog,ecsd. Last run with this AK cut 1 gram a watt with organics.like to see some one do that.

Maina

Veteran
IMAG0107-2.jpg
this is my AK-47 feno H .Monster man ! takes 10 to 11 weeks to finish massive yeald task and stativa high

K

komodod

i love ak47. thats a low plant number for the wattage.. are you growing trees??

Maina

Veteran
IMAG0124.jpg
top right 6 10 gallon smarts bottom right 5 15 gallon, bottom left 5 15 gallon back end 2 20 gallon smarts. face end 1 20 gallon smart

Maina

Veteran
well some may call them trees ,I realy dont.They will run from 4 feet tall to 7 feet on the ends . with 24 plants thats like 3 plants per 1000 watts sounds just right to me :laughing:
I have a plant count thing :tiphat: . ben hitting 8 z a plant.

D

DHF

Please start AND finish the thread with updates ok Bro...helps the community see beginning to end results...Good luck on your next run..........

Peace.....DHF.....:ying:.....

Maina

Veteran
yea sorry was way bizzy last time 2 green houses and more watts than im going to post. This is only 1 room there are more rooms :woohoo:.
IMAG0080.jpg

MrMagic

keep up the good work bro,i like lower plant numbers myself,i run 13 plants in 4k blocks. only thing i can recommend in to make sure you cut off all lower branches,cut down on that larf and get you a bit more per watt.

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
ive had mixed results with the lower shit... some strains the lower buds fill in real nice like the chemsister and chemdog but then on the mango fuck that i cut all the lower growth right off. i guess id say its more dependent on the strain.

cant wait till this monster ak47 cut roots. got 8 clips in the cloner. :biggrin: will run 1 per 1kw and will see if she breaks my 600gram record from the sfv og kush x sour

Maina

Veteran
ive had mixed results with the lower shit... some strains the lower buds fill in real nice like the chemsister and chemdog but then on the mango fuck that i cut all the lower growth right off. i guess id say its more dependent on the strain.

cant wait till this monster ak47 cut roots. got 8 clips in the cloner. :biggrin: will run 1 per 1kw and will see if she breaks my 600gram record from the sfv og kush x sour
should smash it lol.

B

BasementGrower

nice guys this is what i liketo see. lol table full of trees..

Latest posts

Latest posts