What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

She said no, I was like....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jbonez

Veteran
**whispers** Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.... Your stuffs got ta go...

So I am back into my own digs, on my own again and it couldnt feel better... Done with mentoring growers real time, just not a cool way to be growing... so yeah, wifeys shit is getting the boot... And this bloom room is in for the long haul, If I need to expand, cough cough, dhf flip rooms, cough cough... then I got extra bedrooms.... But this shit is so stealth and i wanna get a consistent 3 out of it, so we will see...

Here are progress pics of my setup, and here are the specs of the grow Bonez style.. Welcoming all insights!

Specs:
2x600w each in their own 3x3 octagon bare bulbs
Canna Coco, stuff is great..
Maxibloom, epsom salts.. cheap son..
Caps bennies all the way for a full onslaught of microbial and fungal rootzone defenders...
Temps controlled with Hydro Innovations automatic fan controller, shit keeps your grow at the perfect temp, fan speeds or slows based on temps, but never stops running...
Can150 will eliminate even the remotest instance of smell.. Overkill but I got a deal and this badboy will last for years...
Can max Fan 10", attic mount with insulated ducting, venting to return in my living room.. Fuckin smart.
Digital ballasts and horti bulbs, will be upgrading to the new dutch ballasts and Philips superior par wattage bulbs in the next round..
Orca film will give me the reflection Im looking for.. Will do an orca vs reflectix next round courtesy of my man Freds with the idea, and my setup will accommodate it..

Closet after I threw most of my wifes shit on the bed to sift through... Yes thats a Vader filter woman, your argument is invalid..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I gotta 20a breaker with 10/2 romex feeding 120 direct to the closet.. Going to upgrade to 240 in the future when I get the gavita ballasts.. So the option is there with a new breaker..

N

noyd666

ya,hi, looks like start of good quality grow, and top gear.best o luck, did she take it well?

Grizz

Veteran
about time you got back on track, is that your brew jug in the pic ? and what the hell did ya do to that fan ? was reading in another thread your high praise of the cap bennies, being a coco grower myself i would love a complete list of what your using , when, how much

Jbonez

Veteran
about time you got back on track, is that your brew jug in the pic ? and what the hell did ya do to that fan ? was reading in another thread your high praise of the cap bennies, being a coco grower myself i would love a complete list of what your using , when, how much

Ill hit ya with a pm on the bennies.

With the fan, I was essentially just looking for a smaller diameter to accommodate my drip trays, besides, it moves nearly as much air with the hack and it only takes up the central 1 sq foot area of the grow. Running 3x3 platforms raised with the fans mounted just beneath the fan opening hole.. Itll all makes sense as I get it up and going and get pics..

noyd, no, she was super pissed bro... lol

Homebrewer

Veteran
I just set up something similar myself, interested to see what you do here. I'll be watching :tiphat:.

Jbonez

Veteran
JoesyWhales, here is my brew..

I make a half gallon as 1-2 cups of this stuff is good for 10 gallons of nutes, as per Cap..

Per gallon.
1tbsp each of Foliar and Root
1tbsp unsulphured blackstrap molasses
I put about a cup and half of castings right into the mix.. You can use stockings, its just a place for bacteria to cultivate, and can do the same when settling in the bottom, just strain with cheese cloth and a funnel.
Bubble for 24-36 hrs and you have the most advanced biological weapon against everything...

The nute pack, I amend into the coco with a few teaspoons, when I repot them only, dont really brew it.. I guess you can brew the nute pack..

Ive yet to add alfalfa to the mix, but am going to start playing with it, it comes recommended...

FlowerFarmer

Veteran
:headbange

This is gonna be awesome. Sounds like she didnt deserve that sweet ass closet anyways.

:lurk:

PS - dont let that shoe left behind hit her on the way out....

joe guy

:lurk:Wish i had the balls my veg room would be sweet...
But i allways been told if u got kids its cheaper to keep her....
But damn glad i got front row seats...got my bucket and ice chest if anyone needs a brew...sucks to hear u split but damn thats a pretty closet u got there

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
Good luck on your set up !, like the over kill! .....wuz gunna make a clever remark about u kicking out the ol'lady an finally comming out of the closet , what strain u gunna run in ther ? TS

Penguin59

THIS...IS...FUCKING...AWESOME!!!

Killer setup man, mind if I pull up a chair for this one?

Have a deal worked out with my missus at the moment as she is hardly canna-friendly. I have a two plant maximum and my plants are confined to a tiny closet in our spare room but that will never dampen my spirits goddamn it *shakes fist*

I love my wife but man the things I would do if she were ever gone. Happy that you're living the dream though! Mucho respect ma' man.

Penguin

Jbonez

Veteran
Good luck on your set up !, like the over kill! .....wuz gunna make a clever remark about u kicking out the ol'lady an finally comming out of the closet , what strain u gunna run in ther ? TS

ChemD
Chemdawg91
SugePK
Pre98 Bubba
Katsu Bubba
Indiana bubblegum (old school)
Super Snowdawg
Green Crack

Headed to the depot to get some supplies, new closet door ect...

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
If I read that right, then I think you are in for a fall. The wife will want to hit back at you, so if you are kicking her out and growing in the same spot, expect vissitors. I'd rather move away myself and get a new addy she doesn't know and can't find to do that in. But good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts