Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Worldwide Cannabis Guide > BELIZE - Any Weed Tips?

Thread Title Search    
Click to download IC Magazine Issue #5
 BELIZE - Any Weed Tips? Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2012, 08:21 PM   #1
818Medicineman

BELIZE - Any Weed Tips?

Hello everyone,

I will be in Belize at the end of November. I will be on Ambergris Caye. I have read that weed is pretty easy to score but there are also serious risks too. If anyone has any tips or tricks to scoring some local herb I would appreciate them. I am also thinking about taking a few seeds to give away if I find someone cool.

Thanks!!

Old 09-11-2012, 09:44 PM   #2
red rider

red rider has a brilliant futurered rider has a brilliant futurered rider has a brilliant futurered rider has a brilliant futurered rider has a brilliant futurered rider has a brilliant futurered rider has a brilliant futurered rider has a brilliant futurered rider has a brilliant futurered rider has a brilliant futurered rider has a brilliant future
Do you speak Spanish? If you do this will really help you. As a rule if it don't sound or feel right don't do it. And always be very careful.

Peace from Colombia
red rider jest offline   Quote

Old 09-11-2012, 11:41 PM   #3
Cool Moe

Cool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud of
usually the hotel sends a driver to pick you up at the airport. that's your guy--get friendly with him and jack the dude a $20. when he looks up with slightly raised eyebrows at your fine tip, ask in spanish, "por favor ayúdeme?," then make the international symbol of asking for weed, which is to mimic a hit on el roachero with your own raised eyebrows. while you do that make sure he sees you have more fresh cash. bellman/driver is a good job there and good bellmen always know how to earn extra.
Cool Moe jest offline   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2012, 02:13 AM   #4
818Medicineman

Thanks for the replies. I do speak a touch of Spanish. English is the official language of Belize so that helps too. I am staying in a smaller resort that only handles 10 or 12 people. I feel a bit awkward asking the on site employees but may feel better when we get there about it. From what I have read online it seems it may be easy? I hope so. Can't really dig the thought of snorkeling the reef without some smoke.

Old 09-12-2012, 02:24 AM   #5
Chunkypigs

Chunkypigs is a splendid one to beholdChunkypigs is a splendid one to beholdChunkypigs is a splendid one to beholdChunkypigs is a splendid one to beholdChunkypigs is a splendid one to beholdChunkypigs is a splendid one to beholdChunkypigs is a splendid one to beholdChunkypigs is a splendid one to behold
look for a taxi and driver with dreads or a rasta selling shit on the street.
young men selling coffee or anything else to tourists will hook you up.
Chunkypigs jest offline   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2012, 11:51 PM   #6
Hash Zeppelin
Ski Bum Rodeo Clown

Hash Zeppelin is a survivorHash Zeppelin is a survivorHash Zeppelin is a survivorHash Zeppelin is a survivorHash Zeppelin is a survivorHash Zeppelin is a survivorHash Zeppelin is a survivorHash Zeppelin is a survivorHash Zeppelin is a survivorHash Zeppelin is a survivorHash Zeppelin is a survivor
mail your own double vac sealed weed to the hotel. call the tell the hotel people in advance it is blood pressure medicine that you are having sent there for your vacation and to put it aside and you will pick it up the day you get there.
"I know no safe depositary of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion by education. This is the true corrective of abuses of constitutional power." -Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
"Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people." -Carl Sagan
Quote:
"When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."
-Napoleon Bonaparte
Hash Zeppelin jest offline   Quote

Old 09-13-2012, 01:59 AM   #7
818Medicineman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hash Zeppelin View Post
mail your own double vac sealed weed to the hotel. call the tell the hotel people in advance it is blood pressure medicine that you are having sent there for your vacation and to put it aside and you will pick it up the day you get there.

I was thinking about something like that. I would love to have some good hash there.

Old 09-13-2012, 08:41 PM   #8
skunkfunk

skunkfunk is a glorious beacon of lightskunkfunk is a glorious beacon of lightskunkfunk is a glorious beacon of lightskunkfunk is a glorious beacon of lightskunkfunk is a glorious beacon of light
Just a bit of info on current stiuation on marijuana in Belize. For possesion of UP TOO 60 grams you could go to jail or face a fine of up to $26,000 dollars.

Good advice above like the idea of sending a double sealed bag of of blood pressure medication to the Hotel is a good one. Simple and just don't get caught.

Here's the link.http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/...ijuana_decrimi
skunkfunk jest offline   Quote

Old 09-14-2012, 02:15 PM   #9
Terlihat

Quote:
Just a bit of info on current stiuation on marijuana in Belize. For possesion of UP TOO 60 grams you could go to jail or face a fine of up to $26,000 dollars.
No way, don't even think about it.
If you can't go without smoke for the amount of time you will be there then just don't go.
Not worth the risk.
Go somewhere else.

Old 09-14-2012, 09:24 PM   #10
BubbaHaze

We had some killer ganja in san pedro. It was so strong that one of our rookie friends couldn't handle it and she had to go lie down in a quiet room so she didn't bug out lol! I loved it, super fun times.

Don't worry about getting busted, just don't be stupid. Everyone will speak english. Like most of the islands you just need to ask the bartender/ferry captain/groundskeeper/pool boy/cab driver and you'lll be set.

Try to also go to caye caulker, its even more laid back. With restaurants like rasta pasta, you can't go wrong.

Old 09-15-2012, 01:48 AM   #11
red rider

red rider has a brilliant futurered rider has a brilliant futurered rider has a brilliant futurered rider has a brilliant futurered rider has a brilliant futurered rider has a brilliant futurered rider has a brilliant futurered rider has a brilliant futurered rider has a brilliant futurered rider has a brilliant futurered rider has a brilliant future
English is the official language of Belize, a former British colony. English is the primary language of public education. Spanish is spoken as a native tongue by 50 % of the population and is taught in school. Most Belizeans speak Spanish, but almost all speak Belizean Kriol and English. Bilingualism is very common and encouraged.
red rider jest offline   Quote

Old 09-15-2012, 02:23 AM   #12
420somewhere

420somewhere is a splendid one to behold420somewhere is a splendid one to behold420somewhere is a splendid one to behold420somewhere is a splendid one to behold420somewhere is a splendid one to behold420somewhere is a splendid one to behold420somewhere is a splendid one to behold
Cool The last time I was there ...

I took a cruize ship and took plenty of weed with me.

Peace
420somewhere jest offline   Quote

Old 01-28-2013, 01:05 AM   #13
Browser
H8ters gonna h8

Browser has a brilliant futureBrowser has a brilliant futureBrowser has a brilliant futureBrowser has a brilliant futureBrowser has a brilliant futureBrowser has a brilliant futureBrowser has a brilliant futureBrowser has a brilliant futureBrowser has a brilliant futureBrowser has a brilliant futureBrowser has a brilliant future
Any updates of how's the situation in Belize (city)?

Just curious
Browser jest offline   Quote

Old 02-07-2013, 10:09 AM   #14
stasis

stasis has a reputation beyond reputestasis has a reputation beyond reputestasis has a reputation beyond reputestasis has a reputation beyond reputestasis has a reputation beyond reputestasis has a reputation beyond reputestasis has a reputation beyond reputestasis has a reputation beyond reputestasis has a reputation beyond reputestasis has a reputation beyond reputestasis has a reputation beyond repute
I'd say watch your Culo. Dangerous times in Belize City. I'd not go myself, as there are many other places without such strife and high per capita murder rates.

Present Stable: Triple Diesel (3D) Clone-Only - Ultimix / Chimera
stasis jest offline   Quote

Old 03-10-2013, 01:18 PM   #15
headband 707
Plant whisperer

headband 707 is a survivorheadband 707 is a survivorheadband 707 is a survivorheadband 707 is a survivorheadband 707 is a survivorheadband 707 is a survivorheadband 707 is a survivorheadband 707 is a survivorheadband 707 is a survivorheadband 707 is a survivorheadband 707 is a survivor
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Moe View Post
usually the hotel sends a driver to pick you up at the airport. that's your guy--get friendly with him and jack the dude a $20. when he looks up with slightly raised eyebrows at your fine tip, ask in spanish, "por favor ayúdeme?," then make the international symbol of asking for weed, which is to mimic a hit on el roachero with your own raised eyebrows. while you do that make sure he sees you have more fresh cash. bellman/driver is a good job there and good bellmen always know how to earn extra.
We had a very shitty taxi driver so nah not all drivers can be approched ,not like in Jamaica for example lol..You don't need to speak Spanish in Belize I have yet to meet anyone who doesn't speak English. The weed is pretty crappy which surprises me.
3 grades each one worse then the other and $200.00US for the best. It's mostly Columbian weed in bricks. They have what they call "drift weed" which is big bushells they find in the Ocean this is when they figure they have hit it big lol..I hear tales of locals making their fortune with drift lol..Pretty nice place but you need to stay frosty when your here. No smoking on the beach as this would be a reason for cops to fuckwith you. headband 707
Are we growing wiser or are we just growing taller?
When everyone is going left it's important to look right.. Never follow the crowd they are usually WRONG! Headband707

The more I see the less I know LOL... Micheal Faranti

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. Albert Pine
Somthing that drives me Hazy ,,
I'm I or the other's crazy?Albert Einstien
Free Gypsy ffs!!

Nas& Damian Marley " Friends"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO18F4aKGzQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrC-yum82MI
Nas&Damian Marley "Patience"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01FE9cPXE3M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17FZIncZi8Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw
now you should listen to it loud...
headband 707 jest offline   Quote