What's new

dmtXsfv

greenpinky

hey hear a little grow i have been doing for a few months now, got these seed from a good friend.
first off my soil mix is an organic simple mix for growing out new crosses,(pete moss, compost, peralite,) no aditives during growing. The reason for no aditives is, I want to see what the can do on there own. I cracked 7 dmtXsfv bean, all seven poped up in a few days time
hear they are as a few weeks old

this shot is three weeks in after there transplant to 64 ounce cups

right befor i took clones, 7 weeks in, 1 week flower

greenpinky

and hears my fav pheon,

but i left the tent open for a day and she started reveggin,,,

my new fav. pheno 2 just reaks of coffee and sweet ass

the rest of the group
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=36950&pictureid=933304
turns out all 7 beans are female, some are more frostier then the others, but they look almost all alike, i got 2 more i just threw into budding, the dmt makes for a slow vegger but, well worth the extra time..any questions fill free to ask

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
you the man........

dmt is well worth the wait as you know.....

people will soon be poping up im sure......

speak to you soon buddie.......:tumbleweed: (a lil shot of nm for ya) lol

greenluv707

where is everybody? oh well im sure peeps will find this either way.......

its dmt(m) x sfv og(f)..........

anything crosses with dmt is golden buddie......:artist:

:thank you:

greenluv707

my bad folks didnt know he had his pix on privite........

he gets home later from work and im sure he'll see that......:tumbleweed:

just from the pix it looks like he got that perfect mix og structure with the plumpness of the dmt........cant even imagin what the smells are commin out of this girl..........:artist:

greenluv707

your all good buddie it happens.......lol

can peeps see now? if not sup how do you unlock your pix?

greenpinky

small update

small update

Hey well I got some awesome news and, some shitty news,
well the shitty news is... I got some of my homies the thrips on the girls....Now some awesome news, I got to take revenge on past grows, that these guys have ruined.So the slaughter took a tool on my prise gal P2. So I took an early sample:) hear she is
cleaned,and,toped
the 3 week early rockhard sample cleaned up it smells so dam dank...

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
i clicked in here for sfv and will stay most indefinitely for the dmt part, very all natural in there respectin greenpinky

G

Guest 88950

sux about the bugs...........i got root aphids from new rooted cuts i took in and lost most of my strains a while back.

makes me think of a quarantine cab that is air tight and run co2 @ ppms that kill bugs.

greenluv707

very nice buddie have you smoked any yet?

nugs are lookin good......

hey i allmost forgot.......you can use a mixture of rosemary oil and laverder oil mix both with a lil dish soap as a bonder and it should make the unwanted guest leave(spray the undersides of the leaves).......and if that doesnt help bomb there ass.........dr. doom....

Y

Yankmychain

I have a couple pics of the sfv x dmt on pg 142 of the lets see your frostiest bud thread. Also a pic of straight dmt. Yours are lookin great

greenpinky

little update

little update

got a better camera, hears some of the pheno1 testers.

picture.php
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=36950&pictureid=939037
and pheno2

greenpinky

And... The real test starts

And... The real test starts

Here they are.. The three fav. phenos(p1,p2,p3) so far ready to be put to the test...... I wana make it an easy to repulcate test so im using some nitro booster 7-0-0(one cap full every 3 waterings), in the same organic mix, 1/3 peet mos,1/3 peralite,1/3 organic compost....

greenpinky

an update with p6,p7

an update with p6,p7

you can see whats left of the battle on her leaves this is p7

heres p6 still going strong will all bugs gone

Y

Yankmychain

wow the last pic looks super DMT dom. nice job green pinky. that shit is unbelievable when smoked. super strong.