What's new

70w Hps Bomb DWC Pc Grow

Secrecy

Hello again and thanks for stopping by, I've decided to say F the soil auto grows and stick to something I know works. So I'm growing THC Bomb in a 1.5L res with two Sun Leaves air stones under a 70w HPS in a custom cool tube.

For this grow I'll be LSTing, Fimming and SCRoging. Going to be 12/12 from seed. I'm going to use Technaflora's line of nutrients.

Res and Air stones

Thanks for stopping by I'll update soon. :tiphat:

Last edited:

MrCopyZ

I'll GO TO THE LOONEY BIN WITH YA BROTHA!

Buckled in for the ride.

The strain gets high remarks.

Quote from http://www.medicalmarijuanastrains.com/thc-bomb/

Provides a relaxing anti-anxiety medicinal effect. It also works great for an improved appetite and pain relief. I also found this particular strain to work great for asthma too! This strain could even be used for insomnia in larger doses.

This strain has so much hair that when you take a bud out of the jar, you can literally smoke just a bowl of hairs from the leftover hair that falls off the buds.

Sounds like a real winner to me.

H

Hempe

this is effin amazing, i just read over your jack herer grow. i want to replicate your setup exactly, could you take another pic of the light? did you just incase it in a lamp shield or something? do you have a fan blowing on it? how tall and wide is your pc case? is the 70 w hps ballasted to fit in a normal socket or do you have to get an extra scoket or something? I appreciate the info should you choose to answer my questions, will deffinately have more questions for you, i want to put like three of these boxes together and maybe more.

H

Hempe

edit: most of my questions were answered when i went back and re-read your jack herer log thx again

Secrecy

Hello everyone, I ran into issues with the placement of the grow box in the beginning. Summer temps hit 100, and the box reached about 90F 32C. The cotyledons kinda stunted, I thought i was going to lose her but I moved the box to the basement and waited it out. Looks like she's bouncing back well. Temps have been a stable 80F 26C, Humidity is around 40%.

picture.php

I fed her the first dosing of nutes and responded well. Gave a dose of 1/10th of a Tsp Great White beneficial bacteria.

picture.php

Root Structure is looking strong its almost doubling growth every two days.

Thanks guys for stopping by and following I'll update next week. :tiphat:

Secrecy

Hello again I've been checking Miss Bomb everyday to find her growing so fast. Yesterday I started low stress training and I also fimmed (Fuck I Missed) her. Root structure is looking great, almost a nice bleached white in color growing very rapidly. I've given her 1/5 of a gallon of nutrients in between watering up to this point.

She's looking happy so I'm happy. Thanks for following/lurking I'll update in a couple of days.

Secrecy

Hello again, I started LSTing two days ago and decided to place my SCRog screen in place. I had a bit of trouble moving her fat ass under the screen but managed.

She's starting to show pistols and a semi faint aroma is starting to reveal when I work the plant into the scrog.

Temp Light On @ 82F 27C
Temp Light Off@ 79F 26C
R/H of Grow @ 55%
Reservoir Temp @ 70F 21C
Reservoir PH @ 5.6

Been Feeding lightly this grow giving her half a gallon of nutrients every couple of days then watering with distilled mag/cal the days after. Also added a bit less than 1/10th beneficial bacteria today.

Roots are looking healthy and white.

Thanks for stopping by :tiphat: I'll update in a couple of days.

Latest posts

Latest posts