What's new

Has anyone flowering plant already?

Sky high

hello growers!

it's late July, almost early August! The really early strains just had to start to flowering! especially semi-autoflowering strains.

so anyone has anything in flowering already?

would be great to see some pics about really early strains!

thanks a lot!

Sky bro' :)

sutra1

I have four Hubble Bubble by Mandala in flower since 7/11.........still waiting on Peyote Purple & Shambhala Kush................oh yeah I'm at 40N in the Northeast...........

Sky high

good to know sutra!

how big are the plants? when did you sowed them? I hope unstressed ones (no rootbound, etc)

peace!

idiit

Veteran
picture.php

d59c4e92c3aad539104203b2c8e5800b_916765.jpg

fast malawi pheno from homemade golden tiger f1's. according to dubi this is a known pheno in gt stock. she was transplanted 5/1/2012. 18" tall at time of transplant from seed, rootball placed 6" down at time of transplant so she was 12" above ground first of may. she is a bushy 4' tall girl that looks to be ready for some buds to be taken in 2-3 weeks. the bud appearance and smell are very similar to the normal golden tigers grown from original ace seed stock yet this girl is coming into "bud labor" in early august instead of the normal early november time frame. she was not preflowered indoors ( run at a 17/7 photoperiod from pop till transplant).

B

bajangreen

@ lat 10. I got 2 just beginning. vincy landrace. will post a pic or two soon.

moondawg

At 38n, i have Dinafems Blue widow in flower. I looked at them Mon and there are multiple pairs on multiple branches. Ive grown a bunch of strains but its the fastest to start and the fastest to finish of any cannibis plant ive ever grown. 7' in height.

sutra1

good to know sutra!

how big are the plants? when did you sowed them? I hope unstressed ones (no rootbound, etc)

peace!

Just ccame in from checking on my grow. I have three Hubble Bubble in 10gal.. pots and one in the ground. All except one are really robust, hhealthy and fast growing. Their about 4'5" tall and their big ass stretch has me a little concerned as I counted on them to be petite given the spot they are in. The PP are 5'+ tall and haven't started the reach for the sky. The SK are true indica's, squatty with FAT sun leaves.............

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
Manitoba Medicine, photos were taken yesterday late evening:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

some MM crosses have started, too:
picture.php

MM is (Freezeland bx X GG#2) x GG#2, for more info on these beans check Fundraiser seeds info : Manitoba medicine f2:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=220456

i am so glad that i gave these beans a go. check out my thread if you like, got some more pics there.
easy :wave:

OrganicBuds

Veteran
I live in Cali and I grow from seed and clone outdoors. This year I had half from both the clones and seeds start flowering in early July. We had a bit of bad, cloudy weather that may have triggered flowering early on those plants. Not sure what else would do it.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
HFH Deep Passion
picture.php

picture.php

Picture taken a few days ago...

Ace Erdpurt
picture.php

picture.php

Erdpurt & Atlantic Diesel that been flowering for 6 weeks

picture.php

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

I have a sour deisel that is beginning to flower in ernest.

I have a buddha passion that is very close behind and I have a vanella kush that is further behind then the other two and no signs of flowering.

Growing in totally organic - LC mix #1 with all the recommended amendments. Excellent so far. No deficiencies. Strong, healthy.

Everything is soo green...the weather has been cool and th humidity is about 30%.

I am at approx 40* in the PNW.

minds_I

Sky high

this new stuff from Mandala seeds seems really good, the Huble Buble!

I like early and Mandala stuff, the Speed Queen is really nice smoke but not early at all.

sutra could you tell some more about the Huble?

mandala#1 should be also early...

peace

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Guerrilla

Guerrilla

I'm ttrimming some Diesel Ryders and my own Auto-AK crosses harvested today. Early's starting to bud, we're some 2 weeks behind the regular schedule here @ 60°N, still hoping to get a good harvest, been a cold & rainy summer so far.

Pehkutyphoon early.

Auto Haze & Auto Blue Kush.

Pix taken with a cellular phone camera, so not the best stuff.

Plenty o more earlies and autos in my galleries, should you be interested to check em out.

moondawg

nice plants!

Thanks for sharin'

Any other plant?

I would love to see that Blue Widow btw!

hi

Sky high, Ill be going back fri or sat. Ill try and take a pic or 2 and post them. Its a good strain with a decent high. I use it for commercial purposes because it produces big yields and has good potency. Its fruity and people beat my door down for it. I plant 5 fems and harvest 4-5lbs. Easy grow.