What's new

GOJI OG JOURNAL

RespectGreen

Veteran
GOJI OG Day 2.. Ill follow along iwth updates weekly :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

thefanfx

:)

:)

nice

nice and healthy plants

you can cut the little yellish leaves at the bottom but it doesn't matter at all

the light green tops shows a bit day-night temperature difference over 5 degrees but as well it's not important

keep the good work goin m8

GL

Hi there, looking good brother :)
You didn't top the plants at all correct? If not, I'm looking forward to seeing some untopped gojis, i topped all of mine but I always am left wondering how it would have grown if left undisturbed :p

On a side note, are you planning to stake them or use tomatoe baskets or scrog it? Bodhi claims the stems are strong but I've never grown a plant strong enough to support the size buds mine carry.

otherwise, I'm pulling up a chair and getting ready to enjoy the show :)

cheers,

PGC/MNT

mack 10

Veteran
Very nice. Good luck rocking the Goji. i have a couple myself so i'll be tagging along. Peace out, Mack.

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
Looking good man.....
loving the look of (H) thus far with that natural stretch of the lower branches...should make a nice bush. the other plants seem to be very consistent with what i've seen of the goji's so far :biggrin:
Ragga

Prodigygrower

Veteran
Looking good glad I have 2 packs of these on ice can't wait to see what you find. Oh I like H for the keeper pheno so far!

RespectGreen

Veteran
NepaliOG x SnowLotus (AfgooixBlockhead)

Bodhi Seeds Goji OG Type: goji og Genetics: nepali og x snowlotus Flowering Time: 8-10 weeks Outdoor Harvest: Height: Medium Characteristics: og kush game changer over the years ive worked on various og kush projects, some interesting plants have come through, but never the total package. this last year ive been testing a very special og hybrid called goji og, named after the bright red sour himalayan berry. this hybrid has excelled indoors and out and is truly the total package, incredible full on og aroma and taste with an undercurrent of red berries, black cherry, hawiian punch, licorice, and alpine strawberries. one of the biggest yeilding ogs ive ever run that still maintain the effect, aroma, taste, and resin content of a true og. improved stature, no more floppy stems, or insane staking required... grows like an indica hybrid. the few people i have let run her, are dropping everything to pack their rooms with her. the cut i run was found from the first round of three seeds , when i saw the potential i ran a bunch more seeds outside to get a better look. the cross is a combination of my snow lotus male, which is very clear in breeding, i think thats how the magic happened, just passing the size, power and resin over while keeping all the qualities of the og kush. the mother is nepali og aka nepali kush, an old og kush from grass valley that is closest in appearance to the tahoe, the buy in for this cut in the mid 2000's was 20 grand...lol... i dont know if any cut is worth that much, but it is a very nice og... theres two main phenos in the goji og line a big yeilding og smelling totem pole maker of infinite delight, and a smaller strawberry pheno that looks like a super frosty og, but has the super narco high of the snowlotus. the big og smelling pheno shows up about 3 times in one pack of seeds