picture.php

tent at 14 days
picture.php

pck 14 days
picture.php

picture.php

S

scai

She is such a nice plant! Really beautiful!
But the phenos? Can you distunguish them? What do you think they are? One purple?

I have some Royal Purple Kush coming along with PCK, it's nice to see them grow side by side.

Space Case

Veteran
Good thread!! I will stay around to see how they all develop. Got a pack of these that needs to be ran!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
scai im a bit confused by your question... its pretty easy to distinguish between the phenos. out of two packs kept about 14 plants. of those i kept 6 females to flower and one male. out of the six females i kept, two are purple so far. one dark, one light. similar profiles so far. the remaining 4 green have at least two distinct phenos among them, one spear and one bushy. hth

everyone else, thanks for stopping in!

humbl, crosses seem like a good idea to me. i got this strain specifically to find a purple female to pollinate with pck pollen, sweet tooth #4 pollen, and bubblegum pollen.

S

scai

Your answer was exactly what I was asking.Thankyou for the answer.
Nice to know that is possible to get so many phenos ;)

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good stuff man. I really like that you grew all two packs and made some selections. Should be very rewarding. Do they have much smell? What's it like? berry, ghani, ect. ? One more question how often do you water and do you use straight water the whole time with your organic tents? Thanks for sharing!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello nameless,

Looking awesome!! They must be starting to mature at this time! Guess you are finding interesting green and purple expressions, thanks a lot for share it. Best regards!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello Critter,

Can not speak by nameless but the smells in the PCK line are hashy and fruity (peach, grape, strawberry and blackberry depending on the pheno).

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
sry about the lack of updates guys, heres a few shots just under 8 weeks in...

canopy shot first
picture.php

theres one other pheno (lavender) that i didnt take a pic of. the ultra frosty one up first actually has pink flowers, ill get a macro of the underside of the plant where they arent so dark...

picture.php

this pheno is the largest and branchiest
picture.php

this is the darkest
picture.php

this is one of the green phenos
picture.php

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
thanks man! they all have strange smells. ranging from earthy, hashy, and coffee to lemon, pine, and one just smells terrible. not in a good way either, just a bad smell. i dunno what to make of it. interesting to say the least. i cant wait to see how the breeding projects turn out. none of them look like they will produce very much. ill be surprised if they average to an oz apiece even. the biggest branchiest one would be beast if it wasnt so fluffy. it is in the corner, farthest from the light but the other corner plants bulked up fine. ill certainly add more info after this round is over.
stay tuned for chop shots and smoke reports!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
ok heres the chop shots, 62 days on these girls.
they are pretty bland, i was in a huge rush to finish this up before leaving town for awhile and didnt even change lenses at all. i think some are out of focus too.

PAKISTANI CHITRAL KUSH by ace
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

lone green pheno
picture.php