What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dr is in Da house 5 plant scrog

DrFever

Veteran
Hey all its bin a while figured i post where my girls are at

there under a full 5 foot x 8 foot table 2 k presently might add 1000 watt more day 21 :woohoo:
expected yield 5 - 6 pounds

DrFever

Veteran
How long did you veg for?
I Vegged for approx 8 weeks under 136 watt sunblasters <-- reason summer time and heat )
1 week under 1000 watt then flipped to flower 2 k here is what they looked like under flourescents and a little update

DrFever

Veteran
Beautiful.What is the strain? What size pot/smart pot?

I use 37 gallon totes i drilled a 1" hole on bottom side of pot incase a flush is needed ( normally i never flush but better being prepared just in case )
Strain is pure power feeding schedule is 1350 ppm with just one watering in between there 5 day feeding cycle .
It appears they like it, Today is half way mark starting Day 32
but overall there all green and loving it.
Humidity is around 60 - 70 which i will lower slowly to min 55- 60 in weeks to come will start foilage spraying in next week once a week lights off with Zinc and iron foilage 2 times as well ( week 5 - 6 )
Will start backing off nutrients last 2 weeks prior to chop to 800 ppm and start adding liquid honey 1 teaspoon per 1 liter of water reason i lower ppm is for plant to start using more of its starches and sugars in the plant. The liquid honey is kinda a carb booster as well as help for any minor deficiencies in last 2 weeks :thank you:

DrFever

Veteran
well its official 32 days done half way point temps lights on 82 lights off 72 humidity set @ 65

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
How many times are they topped during the veg cycle ?
Whats your final height and width after the 8 week +1 veg ? Guesstimate ?

Looks great BTW!

DrFever

Veteran
How many times are they topped during the veg cycle ?
Whats your final height and width after the 8 week +1 veg ? Guesstimate ?

Looks great BTW!

<------- Non believer of topping method all i did was super crop up to day 10 in flower here few more pics as for height and width well 5 plants cover 5 x 10 scrog table will measure height guessing
3 1/2 feet 4 feet max from tops of buds to soil i will measure it to make sure
take a look at picture 1092 that is from supercropping during stretch phase

DrFever

Veteran
lmao 480 some views and 17 replys what the hell is up with that ???
Well thinking this might be last updates enjoy Fck it

So they got that bushy just from super cropping? I'm planning on topping and lst while vegging to get some bushes. What strain is this? Keep the updates comming:)

Latest posts

Latest posts