What's new

Lime Kush - clone only discussion

easyDaimoku

Veteran
Hi Friends,

Its been a while since I wrote a thread in this regard, but I've been having a tough time finding info on Lime Kush. As you all know there are so many kush variants circulating in seed and clone form, but on icmag I'm not finding much information on Lime Kush.

The Lime Kush I'm familiar with to my knowledge is an Emerald Triangle goodie. Its a powerful medicine, great smoke, and makes some incredibly frosty kush. I know from my brother that she takes about 70 days and is of the highest quality. As we go forward and I familarize myself with her I'll be able to report my findings.

Thanks in advance for your contribution to this discussion on Lime Kush. I welcome everyone to also discuss any variations of Lime or Lemon Kush. Please indicate your yeild, flavors, scents, effects, experiences, curing, edibles, and/or refined versions not limited to hash and oil products. Happy Growing and Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Much Obliged,
EasyMyohoDisco

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
never heard of it...is it similar to OG kush or more afghani?

the only thing close ive heard of is "black lime"...its from mendocino county and its an afghani kush cross. smells like lime and menthol, doesnt seem related to either OG or the bubba family..

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lime Kush

Lime Kush

picture.php

easyDaimoku

Veteran
Wow, that was very fast (with the replies)!

Hi Yes4, to me its actually more similar to Bubba Kush and Abusive OG (maybe even SFV OG). I haven't really had any well cured buds, but that will change soon! I was surprised too when I first heard about this clone because prior to that I heard about dozens of kush and was familiar with people growing the above referenced kushes and pink kush. There are tons of threads on so many kinds of kush, and I'd like to learn more about these Lime Kushes! Lets see what keeps coming out because we're off to a great start!

Grownout, howdy and thanks for pointing that out. I've done a few searches too, but nothing really comes up from a semi-sophiscated grower. Seems to be a rare plant, and pricey at the dispenseries (some reviews reference 55 for an eighth)! I like how high they also rate it. The buds I've seen on some of those reviews look a little different that Babba's bud. However, they are rating this like an A- or an A+! That's pretty cool considering I liked it more than chemdawg (which to me is a better version of a ECSD type of plant) and abusive og (which was my favorite). I also really enjoyed the master kush, apollo 11 (and its kush crosses), on these polyhybrid really cool "kushy" type of plants at dispenseries and from friends. Hence, I'm stoked about these genetics and the journey I'm on!

Babbabud, Nam-myoho-renge-kyo BUDDY! WOW! That's the one sir! You know what brother she's all that. Loves a strong Lucas formula (liquid bloom and micro, with maxibloom every other feeding), great tolerance to additives (with calmag, Dutch Master Gold, sm-90, hygrozyme, Kool Bloom, sweet, and the occassional dynagrow silica blast), and loves those high ppms. So I'm not messing with dirt anymore, but this girl is great and yeilds better than I expected. No final numbers yet, but I'm so intrigued. My girl says to me "wow its the frostiest kind now? looks better than trainwreck or any koosh I've seen. Wow very nice". That felt great because I was dedicating alot of effort into this and I'm excited to get into this California Republic Lime Kush inspired movement. I've gotten smells off her like of the finest purp bubba kush plus a fuel flavored scent, early flower it was like a coffee-ish skunky scent, and after flush - we'll I'll make sure to share that. Thanks a bunch for the pic and the reference, I'm so grateful for your input and thank you for verifying the focus of my interest! Many thanks brother Babba!

We're crusing now friends!

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Capable of big yields if grown correctly. Stretches about double in bloom. Frosty as fuck!!!
Looks very similar to a Kush type plant but the buds get a good bit bigger. Thick heavy buds coated in resin and smells of lime. The smoke is rich and thick. The flavor that coats the sides of your tongue is similar to the the oils in the skin of a lime. Really amazing lime flavor. Leaves you smacking your tongue around your mouth, lol
Nice head and relaxing body high that I enjoy.
A real favorite of mine.
Here's a tip too. Drop the SM90 as you get into bloom. I used to use it years ago and found that you can taste the SM90(taste similar to the way it smells) in the final product. If it's not dropped soon enough in bloom it doesn't seem to want to flush out properly.
If I have to use it now it's only in veg.
I had pics of it in my album but deleted all the pics a few days ago. Sorry bout that.

Last edited:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Money still need's his lime cutt;)......tastee ganja...fuckit need that dime too!jeje

easyDaimoku

Veteran
This is why I started this thread...

This is why I started this thread...

I present to you Lime Kush (in Hydrodefinition)!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?
albumid=36727&pictureid=870982

picture.php

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
I love it how they delete the thread and remove my post and then repost the thread back up. WTF??? Are we not allow to post outside links at all?? I am and never would be associated with that site I just found the info on the strain there as requested. :confused:

easyDaimoku

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

RR: That was fabulous! Thanks for sharing that. FYI- I use SM-90 for three weeks at the start of flower then transition that out and use Sweet (and some extra calmag) to supplement the Lucas because this girl loves extra calmg. I'm stoked about the Lime flavor too, but I'm not getting that yet. I'm going to start flushing in a few more days. She should be finishing by day 70.

Thank you so much for the encouragement to continue working with this girl. I have a few sativas I picked up on vacations over the past couple years and I think I'm gonna pull a Babba and cross this girl with a sativa. LK finishes quick enough to hopefully produce babies that will not take over 90 days with a strong Costa Rican, Belize, or Panamanian haze. However, we'll see whats going on with that in the winter. I'm so fascinated with this honeybud and I'm glad to share my appreciation and love for her with all of you!

Thanks to Money, Sticky and God! Keep it green folks!

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!!

itzaplant

lime weed is some of the tastest weed i have ha the pleasure of tasteing..she looks done at 56 but to take her to 70 is a treat
now the dime ( lime x chenmd) is a differnt story...very potent potent potent some of the most potent weed here on ic and people are going to soon find out both are really nice strain that people are going enjoy for years to come

easyDaimoku

Veteran
Iron_Lion: Yes my brother from Zion,yes it is!

Babbabud-Buddha: Wow, that is serious! You know I'm not really familiar with Dime, but her rep on ICMAG is top notch. Clearly a winner and a bigger yeilding type of Lime Kush. I'm so glad that my friends found such a winner with Dime! Totally righteous and really just good karma for all you both do for your friends. Thanks for moderating, growing, breeding, and keeping our movement alive. Its pretty awesome to know that someday i'll also grow that Dime-olla! She's a winner for sure. Thanks for the pics, really great!

itzaplant: right on buddy, you know it! PLEASE Tell us about how you grew it (lights, setup, hydro/soil, nutes, etc.) Looking at your buds they actually remind me of abusive og kush... That was frosty and hairier for me, but the nugs never got as big as LK (even with a serious vegaroni). Same thing with SFV, but that was another dynamite kush that was good to go a week before most. SFV's calyxes seem small compared to the Lime Kush. I'm seeing that this Kush isn't really a stacked calyxe type, its a friggin snow making resin machine. Imagine coating the slopes on Tahoe with Lime Kush! It would be a sticky nirvana.

Eskimo, please take a pilgrimage to the new (but really old) mecca of mj which is NorCal. I'm sure an enteprising breeder will work this puppy into their mix-a-rama eventually!

Disco,
:)