What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

kro-magnon

Veteran
Glad to see purple punch still rocking. Lots of haters on that one but i really enjoyed growing her. So reliable and beautiful, not the terpiest or strongest but great all day smoke.
I'm surprised this clone is considered not very terpy because the hybrid Black Cherry Punch I have in flower is smelling very very strong, they are on par with the Sowahh in the same grow. Maybe the strong smell is the result of hybridation with the Black Cherry Pie, I have never seen pure Purple Punch

martani

61 gg 12/12

kush mint
kmint1.jpg

kmint4.jpg

peach and lime
pl1.jpg

pl4.jpg

solero

sol1.jpg

sol4.jpg

kro-magnon

Veteran
@Hammerhead Your Haze x APSS cross looks beautiful, what type of nose does she have?
@Sub24ox7 A WRxSK#1 this is a plant coming straight from the past, I hope it works as well as a Dolorean for time travel.
@Corsaire That plant is gorgeous, good job. Do you stil have the SDK alive or just seeds from her ?

Corsaire

Veteran
@Corsaire That plant is gorgeous, good job. Do you stil have the SDK alive or just seeds from her ?
Long story short : out of one pack, only one seed sprouted (pack had 12y old). It was a female but really not very beautiful : bushy, branches were not strong, very small nugs, BUT aromas were incredible, kush dominant. I had a BLR male beside and I decided to make a pollination. Then few months later I had to stop grow and I lost the SDK. I gave a lot of the seeds to a friend to do a selecta and he found a really nice pheno, that's this girl.

Unfortunately she is very sensitive and do nanners if she is a little too stressed, but nanners are sterile so there is no worry of unwanted seeds. Prod +++, aromas +++ and effects +++, very nice girl for production but not for breeding imho. I still have a few seeds from the original cross, I hope to find another beautiful girl one day, less sensitive.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Long story short : out of one pack, only one seed sprouted (pack had 12y old). It was a female but really not very beautiful : bushy, branches were not strong, very small nugs, BUT aromas were incredible, kush dominant. I had a BLR male beside and I decided to make a pollination. Then few months later I had to stop grow and I lost the SDK. I gave a lot of the seeds to a friend to do a selecta and he found a really nice pheno, that's this girl.

Unfortunately she is very sensitive and do nanners if she is a little too stressed, but nanners are sterile so there is no worry of unwanted seeds. Prod +++, aromas +++ and effects +++, very nice girl for production but not for breeding imho. I still have a few seeds from the original cross, I hope to find another beautiful girl one day, less sensitive.
Given the price of Aficionado seeds better use them at the max of their abilities, nice move to make seeds with those parents. The plant pictured look indeed like a nice selection, sterile manners are not a problem unless there is really a lot. The flowers size definitely improved in the cross or this girl is a rare expression find in your seeds ?