What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

Dankwolf

Last run of my cotton candy . wife dam near killed at 3 weeks when i went on vacation

Last run of my cotton candy . wife dam near killed at 3 weeks when i went on vacation

tomram

IC Mag Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hii
sssdh
picture.php

blackberry kush x dosido
picture.php

picture.php

white fire og
picture.php

chddxsdibl x bluetara
picture.php

seeded

Hello seeded, could you tell me more about this ssh? Is it a seed find, old pack, new pack?

Or is this a cut that is passed around?

Looks great btw, you don't see ssh's like that very often.

Thanks and it's an F2 from a pack purchased in 2011 and takes 17 weeks to flower. The high has a bit of body to it but is extremely euphoric and mostly focused in the head although it gradually wears off to a physically relaxing but mentally draining come down after a couple of hours which kinda sucks. It also smells quite strongly of tea tree oil with a ton of minty/fuely goodness behind it which gets softer with a cure making the tea tree oil really shine out. I love the stuff :biggrin:

FireIn.TheSky

Thanks and it's an F2 from a pack purchased in 2011 and takes 17 weeks to flower. The high has a bit of body to it but is extremely euphoric and mostly focused in the head although it gradually wears off to a physically relaxing but mentally draining come down after a couple of hours which kinda sucks. It also smells quite strongly of tea tree oil with a ton of minty/fuely goodness behind it which gets softer with a cure making the tea tree oil really shine out. I love the stuff :biggrin:

Thanks for the info, it's an excelent specimen. I know a good one when I see one.

I love tea tree myself. I'm running some ssh f2s I made now, I am hoping the results are better than what in find in the breeders packs.

I love ssh, if you get the right phenon it's one in a million.

seeded

Great pics everyone! Here's one I took today of my bubblegum girl that's just starting to catch a case of the cold weather purps :woohoo:

picture.php