What's new

The Haunted House

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
this 5 pics per post is really gonna up my post count...

ecsd x white og

white og leaner with some sour smells

sour/og nugs on an og frame

Superstone

With ghosts like that in the house even a starving real estate agent wouldn't have trouble selling it...I know I'd buy it!!! Looks like you got a nice harvest of buds to keep under the sheets!(lol)

:good:

got some realy nice sh it goin there . green crack iv smoket that and its like the name says real crack like high up up and away strong aswell nice and heathy , your look realy nice, id like to no the smoke report if pos ..that pre 98 ur looks the don to frosty .any tips on how much food the white og likes thanks realy like your style dude keep up the hard work jackfrost

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
found some flicks from a few month ago

Karma ghostrider og#3 wax

:dance013: ghostrider top right

took this one the other day
leisure og moss baller dish with some green crack wax creeping in

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
FUCKING GORGEOUS grower, all shot look'n awesome!!!
you have all killer genetic in this run, man im here for the rest of the show!!
MUCH KUDOS TO YOU!!

GOT DANK

Veteran
dam. lookin good bro. i been crazy busy. i think i have time next week. i'll come over and sesh. talk to you soon peace

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
Green Crack x Strawberry Diesel.

Would love to have a go at that strain. Where can I get the beans?

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Apollo11 x F13

Apollo11 x F13

day 71. just chopped her down. didnt really do much. nugs are rock hard and the same size all over the plant. tops are no bugger than the bottoms lol tropical fruity/froral/skunky smell. not loud or anything. still nice.

G

guest3871

Hi ghostnugz,

Nice pictures :)

Do you mind if i ask if any of those Strawberry Diesel x WiFi seeds will find their way to seedbay too? Sounds very good too. lol

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi ghostnugz,

Nice pictures :)

Do you mind if i ask if any of those Strawberry Diesel x WiFi seeds will find their way to seedbay too? Sounds very good too. lol

sorry but this cross only made about 60 beans. not enough to send in after the homies get hooked up. although i did just send in
12 packs - green crack x strawberry d
5 packs - alien valley og x strawberry d

caligula

Very Gorgeous Super Skunk bro.

I just got done redoing the Neon Super Skunk, and it's nowhere as frosty as that lil animal!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
just looked through n seen the seeds, strawdog, strawberry dd, and strawberry valley kush. Whats the word on these beans? anyone grown um out?

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
That A11 x F13 sounds amazing most def. The CJ x ECSD i have has been so official. Everything is on point in here. count me in for the ride. word up

E.C. Haze