What's new

White Berry Kush Test Grow

nice i like it

nice i like it

if there any of that going , for testin id lov some , il keep lookin in on this one , keep up th the hard work.jackfrost.

MileHighGuy

Veteran
I'm running this again right now. Just put into flower.

I Cannot WAIT!

I'll take some more pictures of this run and Finish a formal smoke report this week.

@ Frost... I'll bet that 40amps will be making more of these seeds.... but I'll let him speak for himself.

@007 - I'll bet yours are the same, mine all seemed very uniform.

@TB - Soon I'll have that smoke report.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good to hear milehigh! Can't wait to see which one you have chosen and see the smoke report wish you a good harvest again this round :D

I will definitely be making more and there are some up now on seedbay I am in the private breeder section now.

MileHighGuy

Veteran
============================== ===================
IDENTIFICATION
Date: 08-12-12
Strain:White Berry Kush
Reviewer:MileHighGuy
Breeder: 40 AmpsToFreedom Seeds - http://www.seedbay.com/index.php?a=5&b=267
Grower:MileHighGuy
PHYSICAL EXAMINATION

1. [8] Visual Appeal:Rate the visual appeal of the buds from 1-10 unappealing-excellent.
2. [8]Bud density: Rate the bud density from 1-10 airy-dense. For samples that are not in
their natural state leave this field blank.
3. [9]Aroma Rate the aroma from 1-10 repulsive-delightful. Use freshly crumbled bud for
best results.
4. [0]Seed content Rate seed content from 0-10 none-fully seeded.
5. [4]Weeks cured If known enter the number of weeks your sample has been cured.
6. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the aroma of freshly broken bud where a
one indicates a subtle presence and 9 indicates a pronounced presence. Delete the existing
space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.
Ammonia [0] Earthy [3] Licorice [0] Peach [2] Berry [8] Floral [2] Mango [0] Pepper [1]
Blueberry [8] Fruit [2] Meat [0] Petroleum [0] Bubblegum [0] Grape [0] Melon [0] Pine [0]
Cedar [0] Grapefruit [0] Menthol [0] Pineapple [0] Cherry [0] Grass/Hay [0] Mint [0] Rotten [4]
Chocolate [0] Hash [0] Mold [0] Skunk [4] Citrus [0] Iron/Rust [0] Musk [6] Spice [0]
Coconut [0] Leather [0] Nutmeg [1] Strawberry [0] Coffee [0] Lemon [0] Orange [0] Vanilla [1]

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION COMMENTS:
============================== ====================
THE SMOKE TEST
Address these questions while smoking.

1. [Bong]Enter instrument used to smoke(eg: papers, bong, vaporizer)
2. [9]Taste: Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious.
3. [5]State of dryness: Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.
4. [10]Smoke ability: Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth.
5. [4]Smoke expansion: Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.
6. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the taste where a one indicates a subtle
presence and a nine indicates a very pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when
marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.
Ammonia [0] Earthy [3] Licorice [0] Peach [2] Berry [8] Floral [2] Mango [0] Pepper [1]
Blueberry [8] Fruit [2] Meat [0] Petroleum [0] Bubblegum [0] Grape [0] Melon [0] Pine [0]
Cedar [0] Grapefruit [0] Menthol [0] Pineapple [0] Cherry [0] Grass/Hay [0] Mint [0] Rotten [4]
Chocolate [0] Hash [0] Mold [0] Skunk [4] Citrus [0] Iron/Rust [0] Musk [6] Spice [0]
Coconut [0] Leather [0] Nutmeg [1] Strawberry [0] Coffee [0] Lemon [0] Orange [0] Vanilla [1]

The Smell translates to the tast fairly well... it's a berry Funk that leaves you saying... DAMN!
I always have a hard time filling these checkboxes out and marked the same as the smell because it really tastes like it smells.
The Texture is just perfect, I'm already growing my keeper again and can't wait for more.

SMOKE TEST COMMENTS:
FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS
Address final questions immediately after effects have worn off.

1. [2]Dosage: Enter the number of hits taken to reach desired effects. I always smoke 2 fat bowls
2. [1]Effect onset: Rate how quickly the effect hit from 1-10 immediate-major creeper.
3. [5]Sativa influence: Rate the sativa influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Sativa
influence is best described as a clear and energetic mental effect.
4. [5]Indica influence: Rate the indica influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Indica
influence is best described as a sedative, lethargic or numbing effect that affects the body.
5. [9]Potency: Rate the potency of the sample from 0-10 none-devastating.
6. [4]Duration: Indicate the number of hours the effects lasted.
7. [ ]Tolerance build up: Rate how quickly tolerance builds from 0-10 none-rapid. Leave
this field blank if you have not used this sample repeatedly.
8. [9]Overall satisfaction: Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail.
9.Judging from the sample alone do you personally consider this
strain a keeper for long term use. Yes [X] No [ ]

MEDICAL SURVEY

Rate the noticable effects on a scale of 1-9 mild-severe. Take care to use the
appropriate column for your response. Delete the existing space when recording your
entry to maintain the columns in alignment. In all cases these casual observations should
not be construed as medical advice.
What effect did the strain have check [P] off if the you got a POSITIVE EFFECT and
check [N] if you had a NEGATIVE EFFECT
[P] [N]
[8] [N] Ability to rest or sit still
[10][N] Anxiety relief
[7] [N] Appetite
[6] [N] Audio perception
[8] [N] Humor perception
[8] [N] Imagination/creativity
Paranoia relief = I don'te get paranoid often, so I'm not sure... But everyone else said it was very relaxing and warm and fuzzy.. no paranoia
Sex drive = Don't need any help there haha
[7] [N] Sleep
[ ] [N] Pain relief - No Pain During the test... hell yeah, cannabis has been killing the pain before it even starts.
[10] [2] Speech process = I was very talkative and open to go out in public with the WBK.
[8] [N] Taste perception
[9] [7] Thought process
[3] [N] Visual perception

Final Grow and Smoke Notes

Very Very Uniform growth between all of my seeds.

The Keeper that I chose was based on the overall resin production and smell.

Slightly more berry funk going on and the buds were about the same density but way heavier because of the extra resin.

The Branching was uniform and she takes well to topping and training.

About average on trim work but the buds are just gorgeous and soooo tasty makes me say mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If I were to do an official smoke report of my favorite pheno it would be the same as above ^ I am amazed at how near Identical yours is to the one I made and will not post until some more members do their independent reports. I find it absolutely delightful for anti-anxiety. When I first smoked it I didn't believe it kept it quiet and let the people taking it from me report back and so far EVERYONE has said the same damn thing. Someone close in the circle I've known for couple years doesn't smoke at all around me very rare with someone else once or twice a year because it "makes her sick" or "she just doesn't like it" but she tried this and now says it is her favorite and she will smoke now. Took me forever to convince her there are so many different varieties of highs just like smells....Really cool of you to report MileHigh going above and beyond in this thread thanks much :D I can't wait to see more independent reports eventually it will finally sink in that it is as nice a buzz as I believe it to be.

MileHighGuy

Veteran
YUM

MOAR White Berry Kush.

Just finished drying but not started curing yet....

picture.php

Same bud with a flash on this time....

picture.php

P

PerroVerde

Picked up a couple packs of these at the Boo do to this thread, great job MileHighGuy. 40Amp, thank you for a great product at a great value, I can't wait to pop these and see what I can do with them.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks a lot MileHigh for updating budshots hope you enjoyed the smoke it is generally a very pleasant high for me.

Perro I hope you post some pictures or give a verbal account I can't wait to hear how they treat you.

P

PerroVerde

For sure 40, Im getting a new room togeather and I'm running these as soon as I have it up and moving. I will post pics and smoke report also. Your grow logs are an insperation and your pricing can't be beat for the quality recieved... Thank you

Latest posts

Latest posts