What's new

C-Weed

Nader

Veteran
What do you guys know about this cut? I've been told that it's from Texada, a fast finisher. I ask because I got some seeds from a friend's pollen chucking experiment, (he dusted his C-weed females with pollen from a special male Purps) and the most vigorous example that I kept started to flower when I switched from 20/4 to 18/6...

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
you talking about cwarp?
the C-Warp is a local cutting (a Timewarp hyrid named after C. - the guy who found her) that is widely grown in B.C. at the moment. Growers appreciate its ease of growth, mold and mildew resistance, early Semptember finish, and easy harvest. Our Experience is that C-Warp grown in full sun in an Ideal Soil Mix can put out some pretty decent flowers; maybe not the most potent, but pretty decent for an early yielder. The bouquet and flavor are somewhat reminiscent of dried meyer lemon peel, cured meat and amber. Most folks who have sampled the C-Warp, done properly, seem to appreciate her flavor and balanced effect.

Green Supreme

Veteran
I had the more Timewarpy pheno before the Cwarp was released. It was very nice. Still hard to beat the real deal Timewarp though. Peace GS

C-weed is from Oregon folks. Pilchuck glass school hippies passed this around for a long time. it made its way north in the late 80's. and i'm sure its made its way to texada when it reached out. we have a cutting from 1994 that is still one of the strongest performers in the area. we've crossed it with a deep purple mazar, and with romulan to make some other special cross breeds!~

mazar_man

got a couple of c-weed cuts up and running and gonna reverse one to pollinate some other bc's elite indoor cuts (purple kush, god and hopefully white rhino) plus a bunch of ghost og triangle x's as well as onto itself. Hoping to find a nice mom from the progeny that. can be forceflowered like cweed... high hopes that the cweed og will yield a killer deck version of og. watched a friends grow of this over summer and def cweed is a very special cut for canadian outdoor. Any tips on growing cweed would be much appreciated.. is the best way to get this one to flower early root restriction? Saw one go right off seemingly just from being put out early in spring, april i think... it finished total fire mid july.

Def a very unique genotype on this one.

Nader

Veteran
Nice!! I had c-weed in the veg room this year thanks to a friend, and have some seeds ripening indoors made with Red Lime x Lucid Sister pollen since my outdoor spot fell thru. Should make for fun selections next spring.

seems to veg better and is less 'calyxy' in intense fluoro or LED lighting vs HID. i havent grown it outdoors yet so i cant say what helps it force flower

As I look out onto Texada island....

C-warp is a timewarp cross. Anyone who says its not from Texada is a loony.

It is not pinewarp.

C-warp, C-weed, seaweed , seawarp. all the same.

needs to be container grown on a dripper for best effect. 5 gal pot , 6 foot up a tree on an L bracket with a dripper from a rez up higher. done and dusted Aug 20th with huge chunky indoor looking nugs. Not the Warp but gets a good price at that time of year and if trimmed well looks like indoor.

Hold that clone

mazar_man

Great info Bob, thanks! The guys that I got this cut off were from interior and they mix 2/3 outdoor C-Weed to 1/3 indoor Hempstar and sell packs as aaa indoor.

mazar_man

Some C-Weed my friend grew on his deck in Vancouver. This batch finished early Sept w/o root binding.

Hold that clone indeed!

prairiefarmer

I just smoked a nice joint of poison warp the other night.It didn't have much smell or flavor as it had just finished drying....not cured yet.It's a cross of green poison x seawarp..definately potent,can't wait till i'ts cured.It's got great mold resistance and finishes in september.