What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The White Jones - Test

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Thanks to Connoisseur Genetics for the beans.:)

Thanks to Clarance for the quick ship.:D

Thanks to everybody for checking out the grow.:tiphat:

I'm new here so I'll describe my setup.

NGB cab with 150w HPS in flower and CFLs in veg. Promix and Lucas formula. :yoinks: Wow, that didn't take long.

On with The White Jones test. Here's da beans...

picture.php

and here they are about 4 or 5 days from sprout. One was insane in the membrane and had to be lobotomized, lol. I'm lucky the stalk is 100% intact.:) Nice shade of green.

picture.php

Looking forward to the results. Thanks again to OJD and crew.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Hello Eg!:wave: Good to see you.

2 weeks from sprout. Not bad for three small cfls.:) A few leaves look a lil' angry. I think the pH is a touch high. Should smooth out when they start getting full strength nutes. The one that had a stuck membrane early on is the runt but otherwise fine.

Been thinking how to flower. In this small setup, scrog probably makes for the most impressive plant. The downside is showing only one, maybe two expressions.

I might top em after the third node, take cuts from all 5 plants and sog the cuts. Might depend on node length variation.
Decisions, decisions. :artist:
picture.php

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking very nice bro

now let the fun begin

peace

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Looking forward to this like a fat kid at a birthday party!

Looking forward to this like a fat kid at a birthday party!

:rasta::lurk: :rasta::lurk: :rasta::lurk: :rasta::lurk:

U

Ultra Current

Your seedlings look amazing Disco! I wish you a smooth grow! Have fun!

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Three weeks from seed. Topped all 5 at the 5th node day 16. Up potted day 20. One has slight K issues and one is a little wrinkly. Other than that they look pretty swell.

picture.php

picture.php

looking great disco, i'm watching as i grow mine. Just so you know my seedlings have that angry twisted leaf look to them as well. Could be a trait of these genes? I have a few wifi seedlings next to the white jones that do not have the same look

Latest posts

Latest posts