What's new

Invite-SSSDH GROW

I've got a thread going on over there in the Organics forums with SSSDH.

Thread title = Hello

Here's where I'm at.

picture.php

R

RedOne

you not keen on popping the thread going on over 'there'.....er in here??!! people love the CSG SSSDH bro...how far you in?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking very nice bro

real neat and organized
going to be alot of fun come 10 weeks flower
keep us updated
peace

Thanks OJD. Hopefully I'm on the path to do her justice. These are from clone that came with the 1st batch of seed you released. I guess I was one of your first customers (only you can confirm this). Been running her ever since.

She's the fastest pheno. The others go 12 weeks from seed. This one was 10 from seed.

I'm interested in our opinion on how to tell when she is done. ie trichome amber % if you will. I noticed they never go fully cloudy or amber.

looking very nice bro

real neat and organized
going to be alot of fun come 10 weeks flower
keep us updated
peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking killer bro

hazes rarely go amber so just pick at cloudy or for a racier high a bit eartlier

i like mine at all diferent stages
from 10 -12
12 weeks you get some serious strong resin when making hash

peace

Cmobile9

CallingJJ they look great! I just love it when the fan leaves just reach for the sky all happy like bro.

I have always wanted to run this strain so Please keep us posted on how they do.

F

Fluffy Clouds

wow it looks great.. great job! a lot of sticky buds:ying: i love it..

keep it up!

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
I like taking the OJD cut to 77 days. I've smoked bud from 9 weeks and boy it was some very heady stuff, like knocking back a few vodkas lol.

Killer pics bro, looking forward to the chop :) How does your pheno smell?

HGO

Virtually no smell. If anything I would say lemony. I've worked with 1 othere pheno that was able to take to 77 days.

I chose to stick with this one because it finishes way faster. 9-10 weeks max.

C

chase

Great looking grow , this is one that I intend to order. Hope you dont mind if I watch the show.:)

Great looking grow , this is one that I intend to order. Hope you dont mind if I watch the show.:)

It would be one of the top choices of my list. They do seem like they go forever from seed. However, In my experience you shave 2 weeks of of it when taking clones from a 6 plus month old mother.

Pros

Yield
Quality
Low odor
Time (from clone) for what it is.
Vigor, my pictures says it all
Root mass
asthetics
Ease of growth.

Cons

Not very pungent smell at all. But when you hit it, that is an afterthought.

C

chase

In your experiance did you get more of a deisel , or an ssh from Connisseur Genetics?