What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Aliendog.....

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
still running hard after 5 years......

one of my most favorite strains of all time......

Aliendog will be one of the FIRST strains that I will cross with GIRL SCOUT COOKIES....

thinking i may colloidal silver the aliendog, but i still have 1/2 the ORIGINAL pack that THIS aliendog came in to find a male....

wish i knew how to take better pics, about to have a professional give me lessons in my grow room in the next week....

after a full 2 week flush, she is getting chopped today, she is REALLY yellow from the flush.....

P

puma

nice plant dude and YES SIR mixing her with the GSC could be a very hot need to have strain!!....

i just ran an ALIENDAWG s1 and hit her with some POLLEN from a STARDAWG, she was very small but she smelled NASTY like a turd but packed on some big time RESIN.....im going to deseed her and throw the rest in the HASH pile..
very nice:wave:

N

Nondual

Hey Krunch...the boys down in Dago got Cherry and Ether phenos going and seems like the Ether is the winner. Which would you describe your keeper to be?

thinking i may colloidal silver the aliendog, but i still have 1/2 the ORIGINAL pack that THIS aliendog came in to find a male....
Do both! I got 2 packs of CSG OG Chem coming and plan on keeping a male from that batch.

krunchbubble

Veteran
Hey Krunch...the boys down in Dago got Cherry and Ether phenos going and seems like the Ether is the winner. Which would you describe your keeper to be?

Do both! I got 2 packs of CSG OG Chem coming and plan on keeping a male from that batch.

no cherry in it what so ever.....

i guess it could be the ether pheno?

i dont know what ether smells like though....

Mia

Nice chunky girl Krunch.
Structure really nice.
Lol at all the stakes, guess you need em.
Were you sealing your gaps in your drywall with the spray foam:) lol

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Its the ether pheno. I can tell from the looks. :)

Awesome KB! Some of the guys down here in SD did some things with her and it turned out pretty alright. :) Good luck with the project and as always, Keep it danK!

N

Nondual

no cherry in it what so ever.....

i guess it could be the ether pheno?

i dont know what ether smells like though....
Best I could tell you is get some Invisible Glass from a company called Stoner at your local auto store, best glass cleaner I ever used, spray then take a whiff. When I first used IG my thought was there smells like there's some ether in this stuff!

Its the ether pheno. I can tell from the looks.
smile.gif
Definitely a man that knows!

Mia

Yeah invisible glass is good stuff, that's what I use. No ammonia in it.
Ammonia will actually haze glass over time. It fucks with the crystalline structure of the glass or something. I had a friend explain it to me once.lol

N

Nondual

Hey Krunch...I'm guessing that fem reversed would kick up the yields of GSC and probably open up the bud structure a bit so the plants are not producing rocks. Who knows how the combo would work for the fragrance/flavor/high type profile but the recent posts by Humbleguy of the Sour Dubble vs Dubbletech in the San Diego's Finest thread might give you some idea of what to expect in general. SmokeTrees said the reversed fem, pretty sure it was an Aliendog ether reversed, took over the fragrance/flavor part of the Sour Dubble equation. Calcio would know exactly what was done to create the Dubbletech.

growhi

you americans have some wacky weed names thats for sure , bloody alien dogs and girl cookies lol

looks like a nice plant though , whats its actually genetics ?

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats Girl Scout Cookies mate....and it's ALL the rage at least on thw west coast gunna hit my Cherry Pie outdoor with some OG male sperm, and get my om GSC's cooking then....I have a purple strain I may cross it with but gunna keep that close to the chest.

Excellent work Krunch!

aligee

Veteran
that AD looks nice Krunch im currently doing a seed run of AD f3s making f4s and crossing them to stardawg, wifi1, gdp, cherrypie, strawD, bubba , etc. started with 20 AD F3s culled a bunch now im down to 3 females 4 males bet that cookies would be some fire with the aliendog stud good luck bro !!!

krunchbubble

Veteran
you americans have some wacky weed names thats for sure , bloody alien dogs and girl cookies lol

Chem dog and Alien Tech....

Yes4Prop215

Veteran

haha yea funny names...some interesting projects cooking in here!