What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LEGENDS of HASHISH #9 Dinner

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Here is the pass for the LEGENDS of HASHISH #9 held last month in Amsterdam. Next year will be a super blow-out, better then ever. It is at the same time as the High Times Cannabis Cup.
We had 17 entries in the Legends of Hashish Cup.
1st is Sleestack by the DNA boys, won the ROOR Legends #9 bong.
2nd was Tanj by Adam of THSeeds
3rd was Bud Star
with an honorable mention to SOMAS Amnesia Haze
and to Yukon.
Sleestack was dry sift, the rest were water Hashish.
It only took 5 grams to enter the Hashish Cup, no cost to enter.
I have to say the hash was tremendous quite a difference from the first Legends of Hashish 9 years ago, there were only 3-5 homemade resins at that dinner.
#9 was very different, with dozens of home made hashish brought to share and put into the communal Afghani Hubble Bubble pipes.
It was a night to remember, that is for sure.
We celebrated Baba Ku the man who brought Hashish to Afghanistan and the surrounding areas.
Here is the Invite and the place setting with a bit about Baba Ku.

See you all next year.....

-SamS

Attachments

• 4_0004.jpg
    4_0004.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 4_0005 copy.jpg
    4_0005 copy.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 4_0003.jpg
    4_0003.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 4_0006.jpg
    4_0006.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 15
J

juicepuddle

^Sounds incredible! I really like that you celebrated baba ku, really appreciating hash! +rep

J

juicepuddle

I just read those pics, lovely! Enlightening, really makes me realize I am ready for a new home, thanks again!

bubbleman

Veteran
Was definitely a night to remember indeed.. It was great to see so many people bring so many different hash's ( can't help but think it had something to do with the fact i wouldnt sell my friends tickets unless they had a nice piece to enter lol )

The sleestack was incredible as always.. and kept me awake till about 4am that night.

The Tangerine was delicious and a true contender for CO....

The Starbud from hortilab was wonderful texture and hash... it did change over night and show that it still had a bit of moisture in it.. but that still gave it a solid 3rd placement.

The soma's Amnesia bubble i had been smoking for most of the week.. and loved it... so nice to have haze bubble.

Lets do something really special next year Sam... something we havent done yet..

Peace
Bubble man

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
yes it was a beautiful evening from the LEGENDS of HASHISH dinner !

It has been a great pleasure getting to know Sam.
This evening will never forget!

Thank you Sam

peace & greets
DiMoDz

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Ah I wish I had an invite to this. Somehow I didn't even know about it til the day of. Guess i never paid attention to cup events on the forums until I actuallymade it over there for the cup. Pretty sure my buddy moonshine went with Adam from thseeds. I spent that time smoking with John Sinclair and some cool ass kids I met from around the states.

C

Chamba

Lets do something really special next year Sam... something we havent done yet..

If y'all were really into doing something special for the 2012's Legends of Hash, hold it at Baba Ku's tomb in Balkh, Afghanistan..........now, that would be a night to remember...and you all would really be "legends", not for the hash you bring along, but for making it back to civilization in one piece.lol

Well, this made my day. I have a pack of sleestack beans I was waiting to pop and I need to try em out now. Congrats to everyone I'm REALLLLLLY jealous I couldn't be there

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran

If y'all were really into doing something special for the 2012's Legends of Hash, hold it at Baba Ku's tomb in Balkh, Afghanistan..........now, that would be a night to remember...and you all would really be "legends", not for the hash you bring along, but for making it back to civilization in one piece.lol

Been there, done that 1971.
I would not go or invite anyone I care about to Afghanistan, due to the war it is unsafe for foreigners. Very unsafe for a bunch of stoned Hashish aficionados trying to party.
Would you go to Afghanistan Chamba? let us know how you fare....

-SamS

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Sounds like a great night ,
im always envious when i hear of the hash dinners of those that have attended ,
id really love to make it for another oneday and or enter some home made hash ...

C

Chamba

It was just a joke suggestion Sam (such illustrates the difference between US and English humor....Australians, due to the combined influence of equal parts of UK and US tv shows etc, tend to appreciate both satire and slap-stick based comedy)

though I would suggest keeping the Legends dinner as private as possible based on invitation and recommendation only...as I'm sure you know, once it becomes a public "event" and it's in the mainstream media, those involved will become "tall poppies" that the controllers and prohibitionists with eager participation from their badge wearing black boots will rush to cut down, as they do.

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i know no cameras are allowed, but did anyone take pics of the resin entries before the event ?

sounds like another great legends of hash dinner was had. wish i could have been there. that Sleestack dry sift sounds crazy strong. i can't imagine hash keeping me awake.

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
sounds like a great time. What if the dinner was held in Morocco, great food too:biggrin:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds like another great night was had

i can only dream of being there

how does one go about entering then?

peace

J

juicepuddle

Thanks for anyone who is sharing this night with us who were not there, truly makes myself feel as if in a way I was smoking with you guys that night.

Cheers

This would indeed be awesome, I figure world peace by then, either way I want to do this myself.

BennyBlanco

Can It All Be So Simple!
Veteran
Been there, done that 1971.
I would not go or invite anyone I care about to Afghanistan, due to the war it is unsafe for foreigners. Very unsafe for a bunch of stoned Hashish aficionados trying to party.
Would you go to Afghanistan Chamba? let us know how you fare....

-SamS

Wow your the man Sam i envy you

HortiLab

Was definitely a night to remember indeed.. It was great to see so many people bring so many different hash's ( can't help but think it had something to do with the fact i wouldnt sell my friends tickets unless they had a nice piece to enter lol )

The sleestack was incredible as always.. and kept me awake till about 4am that night.

The Tangerine was delicious and a true contender for CO....

The Starbud from hortilab was wonderful texture and hash... it did change over night and show that it still had a bit of moisture in it.. but that still gave it a solid 3rd placement.

The soma's Amnesia bubble i had been smoking for most of the week.. and loved it... so nice to have haze bubble.

Peace
Bubble man

No doubt about it. The 9th "Legends of Hashish" dinner was one serious hashish smoke out. Big up Sam & bubbleman for making it possible once again.
There was such a thick hashish aroma in the air...especially after the Afghani water pipe was lit...almost unbelievable.

The "Sleestack" drysift was a true winner...did not see the other entries.
Very happy that the "StarBud" bubble was among the top 3 again...and yes, it was very fresh...actually only a couple of days old.

Latest posts

Latest posts