Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > The Library > mushrooms ?

Thread Title Search    
Click for great deals at Seedbay
 mushrooms ? Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2014, 10:59 PM   #1
LLL214

LLL214 will become famous soon enough
Unhappy mushrooms ?

ok, dig this, I got two-250W flood lights two 100W cfl ,and 1-MH 250W lights in my closet,with 4 plants ,1 KUSH and 3 cali. skunk, but I keep getting mushroons growing , I thought that the lights would stop mushroons from growing ,will they hurt my plants ?
Should I scrap it all out and start over?
LLL214 is offline   Quote

Old 12-29-2014, 03:20 AM   #2
stoned-trout
if it smells like fish

stoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivor
I have had it happen several times....no big deal IMHO
stoned trout is better than smoked trout......big trees ,big mountains ,clear streams...SML muir rules..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....where ya at LADY????
stoned-trout is offline   Quote

Old 12-29-2014, 03:49 AM   #3
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell is a survivorMikell is a survivorMikell is a survivorMikell is a survivorMikell is a survivorMikell is a survivorMikell is a survivorMikell is a survivorMikell is a survivorMikell is a survivorMikell is a survivor
^That. Could be high RH.

Got all excited for a moment thinking you were talking about magics A stocking that was gifted had a half oz lovingly tucked inside, can't wait for all these wankers to be miles away from this house. Turn down the lights, crank up the naked batshit crazy.
Mikell is offline   Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-29-2014, 03:50 AM   #4
DONAJTHEIII

DONAJTHEIII is just really niceDONAJTHEIII is just really niceDONAJTHEIII is just really niceDONAJTHEIII is just really nice
What kind of mushrooms ? Are the yellow and look like candy corn ? Had that once from reused coco fucking gave me goosebumps straight trashed them.

Are you keeping the medium too moist let it dry up a little and they should back off

AJAE
DONAJTHEIII is offline   Quote

Old 12-29-2014, 10:09 PM   #5
stoned-trout
if it smells like fish

stoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivor
pick and eat at will
stoned trout is better than smoked trout......big trees ,big mountains ,clear streams...SML muir rules..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....where ya at LADY????
stoned-trout is offline   Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-29-2014, 11:11 PM   #6
chefbudz

chefbudz is just really nicechefbudz is just really nicechefbudz is just really nicechefbudz is just really nice
that cant happen to me! wife will kill me, will think i am growing shrooms and will never believe its unintentional
chefbudz is offline   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-30-2014, 01:38 AM   #7
Gry

Gry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud of
Sounds like you need the aid of the stoned trout mushroon services.

Last edited by Gry; 03-11-2015 at 05:46 AM..
Gry is offline   Quote

Old 01-01-2015, 03:18 AM   #8
LLL214

they were bright orange, grew to about 1 1/2 inch high,then died. I was amazed they grew in so much light.

Old 01-01-2015, 03:24 AM   #9
thatonedude

thatonedude is a jewel in the roughthatonedude is a jewel in the roughthatonedude is a jewel in the rough
not hurting a thing. much more likely that they are beneficial as opposed to detrimental.

Old 01-01-2015, 03:25 AM   #10
LLL214

Cool mushrooms

Quote:
Originally Posted by DONAJTHEIII View Post
What kind of mushrooms ? Are the yellow and look like candy corn ? Had that once from reused coco fucking gave me goosebumps straight trashed them.

Are you keeping the medium too moist let it dry up a little and they should back off

AJAE
I'll try letting it dry, only watering every three days

Old 01-01-2015, 03:39 AM   #11
LLL214

mushrooms

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoned-trout View Post
I have had it happen several times....no big deal IMHO
that is good to hear!

Old 01-01-2015, 06:06 PM   #12
therevverend

therevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of light
I've had mushrooms too. They grew up dropped spores and disappeared in a few days. Growing medium must of been inoculated. No big deal, nothing bad happened. I wasn't over watering and the humidity was fine.
therevverend is online now   Quote

Old 02-09-2015, 03:36 PM   #13
dickcorn

dickcorn is a glorious beacon of lightdickcorn is a glorious beacon of lightdickcorn is a glorious beacon of lightdickcorn is a glorious beacon of lightdickcorn is a glorious beacon of light
Growing organically I've had yellow take over my pots before robbing water, nutes etc. I'm positive they can cause ph swings and lockouts making plants more suceptible to pest and disease. I stopped using cow manure and they don't show up anymore. Anyone else have problems with the yellow mycelium taking over pots before?
Tssshhht SUCKERS!!!!
Continually striving to become a better ecological masseur.
dickcorn is offline   Quote

Old 02-09-2015, 05:28 PM   #14
trichrider
THEORETICAL

trichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivor
mushrooms (certain varieties) require a photoperiod to fruit also.
organics encourages mycelial growth in the medium.

getting them to fruit, and flowering in the same container is my goal.

don't worry your pretty little head none, they are innocuous (till consumed).
trichrider is offline   Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-09-2015, 07:31 PM   #15
vitamingreeninc

vitamingreeninc is a jewel in the roughvitamingreeninc is a jewel in the roughvitamingreeninc is a jewel in the roughvitamingreeninc is a jewel in the rough
I thought this was about magic mushrooms. They are amazing and easier/less maintenance than MJ. Grow them, please. They are amazing
vitamingreeninc is offline   Quote

2 members found this post helpful.