in:
Forums > Talk About It! > The Library > Happiness is..... a good book

Thread Title Search
Click for Weed Seed Shop
Happiness is..... a good book Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2015, 05:46 PM #1
Jahnice
thicker skin in training

Jahnice is a name known to allJahnice is a name known to allJahnice is a name known to allJahnice is a name known to allJahnice is a name known to allJahnice is a name known to allJahnice is a name known to allJahnice is a name known to allJahnice is a name known to allJahnice is a name known to allJahnice is a name known to all
Happiness is..... a good book

we all do most of our reading online these days
but some of us still love to relax with a good old-fashioned book.

do you have any books that you just loved and want to recommend?

did a book change the way you looked at life?

what is your favourite author?

Jahnice is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-02-2015, 05:50 PM #2
Jahnice
thicker skin in training

Jahnice is a name known to allJahnice is a name known to allJahnice is a name known to allJahnice is a name known to allJahnice is a name known to allJahnice is a name known to allJahnice is a name known to allJahnice is a name known to allJahnice is a name known to allJahnice is a name known to allJahnice is a name known to all
T.C.Boyle- Budding Prospects

i can't say that this book changed my life but i think it would be of interest
to anyone interested in a fictional story of a Northern California outdoor grower
Jahnice is offline Quote

Old 04-02-2015, 05:57 PM #3
mojave green
rockin in the free world

mojave green has much to be proud ofmojave green has much to be proud ofmojave green has much to be proud ofmojave green has much to be proud ofmojave green has much to be proud ofmojave green has much to be proud ofmojave green has much to be proud ofmojave green has much to be proud ofmojave green has much to be proud ofmojave green has much to be proud ofmojave green has much to be proud of
The book of 5 rings by miyamoto musashi
Musashi by eiji yoshikawa
Aikido and the dynamic sphere by Westbrook & ratti
mojave green is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-02-2015, 06:10 PM #4
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
I've been reading the outlander series (it's 9 books altogether) for the last year, it's soooooo good, can't stop reading it, it's a series on starz too but not the same as the book. It's about time travel and so much more!!

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Mrs.Babba is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-02-2015, 08:54 PM #5
Payaso
Eyes Wide Open!

Payaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivor
Delving deep into the "Transhumanist Wager" - another free ebook I found!

Quite the tale of a society sort of like now, with a visionary hero set to change the world, even if by revolution of the most dire sort. Presently 1/3 into it with a total of 900+ pages, where will it go next?

Also reading Michio Kaku... theoretical physics.

Payaso is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-02-2015, 10:39 PM #6
CACTUSFLOWER

CACTUSFLOWER has a spectacular aura aboutCACTUSFLOWER has a spectacular aura aboutCACTUSFLOWER has a spectacular aura aboutCACTUSFLOWER has a spectacular aura aboutCACTUSFLOWER has a spectacular aura about
Teaming with Microbes: converted to organics and changed my view of myself as master to one of teammate

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-02-2015, 11:48 PM #7
al70

al70 is a glorious beacon of lightal70 is a glorious beacon of lightal70 is a glorious beacon of lightal70 is a glorious beacon of lightal70 is a glorious beacon of lightal70 is a glorious beacon of lightal70 is a glorious beacon of lightal70 is a glorious beacon of lightal70 is a glorious beacon of lightal70 is a glorious beacon of lightal70 is a glorious beacon of light
Playboy lol
al70 is offline Quote

Old 04-02-2015, 11:53 PM #8
SoufLondon

SoufLondon is a jewel in the roughSoufLondon is a jewel in the roughSoufLondon is a jewel in the roughSoufLondon is a jewel in the roughSoufLondon is a jewel in the roughSoufLondon is a jewel in the roughSoufLondon is a jewel in the rough
Terry Pratchett, Douglas Adams etc.

I do most of my leisure reading on my mobile phone nowadays with the kindle app. I do read an actual book sometimes but the problem is real books arent backlit so you need a lamp, which annoys the other half
SoufLondon is offline Quote

Old 04-02-2015, 11:55 PM #9
SoufLondon

SoufLondon is a jewel in the roughSoufLondon is a jewel in the roughSoufLondon is a jewel in the roughSoufLondon is a jewel in the roughSoufLondon is a jewel in the roughSoufLondon is a jewel in the roughSoufLondon is a jewel in the rough
Love discworld. Science fiction and cannabis go together so well. One of the all time "great" combos in life. Like tea and milk or bread and butter.
SoufLondon is offline Quote

Old 04-03-2015, 01:17 AM #10
CACTUSFLOWER

CACTUSFLOWER has a spectacular aura aboutCACTUSFLOWER has a spectacular aura aboutCACTUSFLOWER has a spectacular aura aboutCACTUSFLOWER has a spectacular aura aboutCACTUSFLOWER has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoufLondon View Post
Love discworld. Science fiction and cannabis go together so well. One of the all time "great" combos in life. Like tea and milk or bread and butter.
What's some of your Sci-Fi favorites?