What's new

Bogbubble and Tsi Fly

GrowForIt

Tsi Fly is C4 x c99......

From mosca

TSI FLY
The name is a misnomer because she can yield HUGE!!! Tsi Fly is the result of combining a C4 female with a Cinderella 99 male, and then backcrossing one generation. This genetic combination gives rise to a smaller bushy plant that produces BIG phat colas when dialed in correctly! Above average yields of big and tight buds that form long arms/colas. These gals have very little stretch in flowering, so height restrictions are not a concern! Average plant height is 2.5-3.0 feet. Tsi Fly is very easy to grow and clone. Strong Apricot flavors in this hybrid!
TSI FLY IS A DOUBLE KNOCK OUT PUNCH!

Yields: Super Heavy when dialed in correctly!
Finishes in 55-65 days of flowering

Peace
GFI

GrowForIt

A shameless :bump:

Getting a little dryer each day, I got a few little popcorn nugs in there that will be getting tested tonight or tomorrow.

picture.php

Peace
GFI

Bonzo

Veteran
GFI dude! FLY #5 and #2 are spectacular...:D that runt is special :) u got skills GFI :)

GrowForIt

Yea man....Speaking of.....

Tsi Fly #5 popcorn test

Found a little dry nug in the popcorn pile below, got to love it when that's the popcorn. :dance013:But any way I gave her a little test run out of the Sovereignty. This girl's taste is fruity, kind of like a mango/apricot with a little bit of sugary sweetness. To my surprise she was extremely smooth for a quick dried piece of popcorn. No expansion, an a bit of spiced fruit on the exhale.

The effects set in fairly quick, I had enough time to kill the bowl and rinse my piece out before it set in. After about ten minutes a second wave bumped me up to another level that left me quite surprised for the amount I smoked.

The high is energetic but very chill and care free. I was actually in a bit of a hurry to get nightly maintenance done and I wasn't planning on taking any pictures but after the session I ended up taking 85 of them.

The peak high duration was kind of short at about 30 - 40 minutes but hey it's only a piece of popcorn.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace
GFI

thor

Outdoor Grower, C99 Lover
ICMag Donor
Hi GrowForIt! You got one of the most elegant looking plants I've seen on these forums. Thanks a lot for sharing your notes and pictures, it's an excellent show of your skills. I am already looking forward to your sweet 99 grow :) keep it green!

GrowForIt

Thanks bro, I appreciate the kind words.....:tiphat:

Bogbubble popcorn test

Bogbubble gets her chance today, the first thing I noticed as I handled the little nugs is that she is starting to get the bubblegum smell back to her. There is still a lot of generic green smell, but in a few days of drying it has changed quite a bit for the better.

I'm not going to comment on the potency, duration, or effects on this girl yet. But I will get back to this part after further tests.

Edit: 03-04 - After further tests with this girl I can now give an honest opinion. This girl is smooth to hit and has a sugar free bubble gum with a bit of dank green taste to her. Her effects set in fairly quickly and leave you chilled and ready to relax and watch some tv. It has a good bit of body to it but not so much that your glued to the couch, I wouldn't smoke it if I was planning on getting anything boring or that requires a lot of activity done. The potency is average and about what I'd expect from a commercial strain. The high lasts a a good hour to hour and a half.

I culled the clone for this plant because I believe there are better phenos to be found. The main reason for not giving her a second chance was because of the tiny, and undeveloped seeds I found in some of her buds while trimming her up. ____Edit: See Next Post For Pics___

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace
GFI

GrowForIt

Bogbubble

Bogbubble

A few shots of the seeds in the Bogbubble, this is the only plant of the four that had this going on.

picture.php

picture.php

Peace
GFI

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
so interesting to see your results with the bogbubble man.... i have found no less than a dozen nanners on mine (chopped 5 yesterday) and am thinking about pulling this from the garden to search for a better pheno in the future.... i only got one girl so im happy as hell but like you i believe there are many better phenos to be found. im hoping my bubblegum smell comes back in the jars, havent smelled it since week 6 or so

GrowForIt

Yea It's odd for me to cull a seed plant's clone after only one run, but that Bogbubble impressed me enough to do it. Maybe next time I'll have better luck.

Got a few dry pics to share of that Tsi Fly runt, she is the only one of the three that has the energetic buzz to her. The #1 and #2 Tsi Flys will get there clone run here in about three weeks along with some c992 and c995, they should be rooted any day now. The #5 girl will have to wait a bit but she will get a tray devoted just to her for her chance to shine.

Mosca, you sure makes it difficult to pick a keeper when they are all keepers!

picture.php

picture.php

Peace
GFI

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
looks awesome dood. still the best LST grower on ICM.

Keep us coming back for more :)
Budelight

Latest posts

Latest posts