Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique Vendors > GrindHouse Medical Seeds Co. > GrindHouse Drop: Pre11 Prophet, Prophet, and Blockhead IBL

Thread Title Search    
Click for Great Deals on Cannabis Genetics!
 GrindHouse Drop: Pre11 Prophet, Prophet, and Blockhead IBL Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2011, 07:00 PM   #46
Gsizzle

Gsizzle is a survivorGsizzle is a survivorGsizzle is a survivorGsizzle is a survivorGsizzle is a survivorGsizzle is a survivorGsizzle is a survivorGsizzle is a survivorGsizzle is a survivorGsizzle is a survivorGsizzle is a survivor
Looking forward to the grow reports on the Blockhead IBL and Prophet.

The Search For Sizzle
Gsizzle jest offline   Quote

Old 11-18-2011, 07:02 PM   #47
OPT
On a long strange trip.....

OPT is a splendid one to beholdOPT is a splendid one to beholdOPT is a splendid one to beholdOPT is a splendid one to beholdOPT is a splendid one to beholdOPT is a splendid one to beholdOPT is a splendid one to behold
Randomly logged onto seedbay and scored one of last packs of prophet, finally I can have some grindhouse genetics in my warez..... now, just the Blue Sonya and i'll be one happy camper!

OPT
Don't play the victim role today, and don't blame others, fate, the universe or whatever for the difficulties you face from time to time. Every problem has a solution, and the solving of problems is the beginning of real success.

Very good thread about growing reefer!~
Part 2: Training: Here...

What is training?

Excellent Compost Tea Thread

So, You Want To Make A Brewer?

How to identify plant nutrient deficiencies (Video)

Simple drying/curing article by DJ Short.

Breeding Basics by DJ Short

Compliant to state laws, 100% medically grown

OPT jest offline   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-18-2011, 07:14 PM   #48
paladin420
FACILITATOR

paladin420 is a survivorpaladin420 is a survivorpaladin420 is a survivorpaladin420 is a survivorpaladin420 is a survivorpaladin420 is a survivorpaladin420 is a survivorpaladin420 is a survivorpaladin420 is a survivorpaladin420 is a survivorpaladin420 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsizzle View Post
Looking forward to the grow reports on the Blockhead IBL and Prophet.
I am pickin up the new prophet just to run them both next to each other...rubbin hands together.....
paladin420 jest online   Quote

Old 11-18-2011, 10:17 PM   #49
TheHobbit

TheHobbit is on a distinguished road
hehe,

I had to snag the Blockhead Breeders Pack, boy oh boy I'm gonna have me some fun searching for the gems in this bunch.
TheHobbit jest offline   Quote

Old 11-18-2011, 10:39 PM   #50
Bobby Stainless
"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"

Bobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHobbit View Post
hehe,

I had to snag the Blockhead Breeders Pack, boy oh boy I'm gonna have me some fun searching for the gems in this bunch.
In all my time, I have learned that the "key", is as simple as "dedication". When you decide that you are going to go for something, and you don't let anything stand in your way, you open the door for great things to happen. And once you have made it that far, after having known what things look like from the bottom, you may find that the view from the top, is that much sweeter.
Bobby Stainless jest offline   Quote

Old 11-19-2011, 12:20 AM   #51
guest3854

Hobbit, nice gunnin'... Only 3 breeder packs shipped in, with one spoken for. No doubt you'll be ballin' some honeys, soon enough.

Pal, sup bredren... That'll be a helluva show, old an' new gen; battling it out.

OPT, if you like, I'll substitute tha Sonja fer tha IBL, on tha House. Contact Bobby and he'll take care of it.

Steele

Old 11-19-2011, 12:21 AM   #52
guest3854

Talking

Last edited by guest3854; 11-19-2011 at 12:50 AM.. Reason: Double fuggin post

Old 11-19-2011, 01:56 AM   #53
cody2white
ghost in training

cody2white has a brilliant futurecody2white has a brilliant futurecody2white has a brilliant futurecody2white has a brilliant futurecody2white has a brilliant futurecody2white has a brilliant futurecody2white has a brilliant futurecody2white has a brilliant futurecody2white has a brilliant futurecody2white has a brilliant futurecody2white has a brilliant future
Awesome man! Nice genetics steele the pics floored me. im going to jump on the bandwagon when those outcrosses come around

Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up
cody2white jest offline   Quote

Old 11-19-2011, 02:02 AM   #54
big ballin 88
Biology over Chemistry

big ballin 88 is a splendid one to beholdbig ballin 88 is a splendid one to beholdbig ballin 88 is a splendid one to beholdbig ballin 88 is a splendid one to beholdbig ballin 88 is a splendid one to beholdbig ballin 88 is a splendid one to beholdbig ballin 88 is a splendid one to behold
I missed it once again.... No prophet for me....Been stuck at the doctors and the hospital too much lately :(...

"If you can't be in a med state...you can always be in a medicated state."
-Capt.Cheeze1

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting one in a fruit salad. "

"Alcohol reminds me of my Ex's. I always wonder why I stay away from it till I indulge and remember it has nothing to offer me."

big ballin 88 jest offline   Quote

Old 11-19-2011, 03:12 AM   #55
OPT
On a long strange trip.....

OPT is a splendid one to beholdOPT is a splendid one to beholdOPT is a splendid one to beholdOPT is a splendid one to beholdOPT is a splendid one to beholdOPT is a splendid one to beholdOPT is a splendid one to behold
Sounds good Steele, thanks.... should be one hell of a spring of '12 for me!

OPT
Don't play the victim role today, and don't blame others, fate, the universe or whatever for the difficulties you face from time to time. Every problem has a solution, and the solving of problems is the beginning of real success.

Very good thread about growing reefer!~
Part 2: Training: Here...

What is training?

Excellent Compost Tea Thread

So, You Want To Make A Brewer?

How to identify plant nutrient deficiencies (Video)

Simple drying/curing article by DJ Short.

Breeding Basics by DJ Short

Compliant to state laws, 100% medically grown

OPT jest offline   Quote

Old 11-19-2011, 04:01 AM   #56
JACKBAYBEH
Cultivation Nation

JACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the rough
You know the round about time on the IBL drop Monday?? I got to get me a pack of these. No doubt.

Old 11-19-2011, 05:33 AM   #57
onelung09

onelung09 has a spectacular aura aboutonelung09 has a spectacular aura about
need a shot at the prophet again dang it
I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?
Willie Nelson
onelung09 jest offline   Quote

Old 11-19-2011, 09:40 AM   #58
vanilla moon

vanilla moon is just really nicevanilla moon is just really nicevanilla moon is just really nicevanilla moon is just really nice
fuck me. i missed it! god damn. i wanted that pre 11 prophet so bad. is it only the ibl droppin on monday?

Old 11-19-2011, 12:08 PM   #59
Bobby Stainless
"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"

Bobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivor
No.

There will Be more Pre11 as well as new Prophet, on Monday.

There will only be a small amount of Pre11 BINs (I will randomly drop those throughout the week, so everyone gets a chance), but the majority will all be auctions. These are the last of the Pre11 stock.

That said, the new Prophet, uses a better stud and will produce a better product.
In all my time, I have learned that the "key", is as simple as "dedication". When you decide that you are going to go for something, and you don't let anything stand in your way, you open the door for great things to happen. And once you have made it that far, after having known what things look like from the bottom, you may find that the view from the top, is that much sweeter.

Last edited by Bobby Stainless; 11-19-2011 at 02:18 PM..
Bobby Stainless jest offline   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-19-2011, 04:04 PM   #60
TheHobbit

TheHobbit is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steele Savage View Post
Hobbit, nice gunnin'... Only 3 breeder packs shipped in, with one spoken for. No doubt you'll be ballin' some honeys, soon enough.

Steele

Thanks Steele,

Just couldn't resist the breeders pack, ohh, and how do I get my Grindhouse Badge?

Heres a few picks of my last two seedlings from my 09 Prophet purchase, I'm hoping for another special lady.

TheHobbit jest offline   Quote