Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique Vendors > GrindHouse Medical Seeds Co. > GrindHouse Drop: Pre11 Prophet, Prophet, and Blockhead IBL

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at Seedbay
GrindHouse Drop: Pre11 Prophet, Prophet, and Blockhead IBL Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2011, 01:37 PM #31
Bobby Stainless
"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"

Bobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant future
I listed one 50 count breeder pack for a memember who expressed interest.

More can be listed if the demand is there.

The drop is soon!
In all my time, I have learned that the "key", is as simple as "dedication". When you decide that you are going to go for something, and you don't let anything stand in your way, you open the door for great things to happen. And once you have made it that far, after having known what things look like from the bottom, you may find that the view from the top, is that much sweeter.
Bobby Stainless is offline Quote

Old 11-18-2011, 01:43 PM #32
seedee

Come and get em

Old 11-18-2011, 01:45 PM #33
Bobby Stainless

Bobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant future
Half the first drop gone in about a minute.....

lol.
In all my time, I have learned that the "key", is as simple as "dedication". When you decide that you are going to go for something, and you don't let anything stand in your way, you open the door for great things to happen. And once you have made it that far, after having known what things look like from the bottom, you may find that the view from the top, is that much sweeter.

Old 11-18-2011, 01:54 PM #34
Irie_Lion
Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!

Irie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to all
Damn....I was checkin all morning and then the few mins I didn't check I missed it! Any more blockheads goin up soon??

Irie_Lion is offline Quote

Old 11-18-2011, 01:58 PM #35
Bobby Stainless

Ill see if C, can throw another couple up for you.

Old 11-18-2011, 02:48 PM #36
CurbsideService

CurbsideService is just really niceCurbsideService is just really niceCurbsideService is just really niceCurbsideService is just really niceCurbsideService is just really niceCurbsideService is just really niceCurbsideService is just really niceCurbsideService is just really niceCurbsideService is just really niceCurbsideService is just really nice
Scored a couple packs of Blockhead iBL, thanks for offering these!
CurbsideService is offline Quote

Old 11-18-2011, 03:01 PM #37
Bobby Stainless

For those that missed out.

There will be another drop of IBL on Monday.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-18-2011, 04:29 PM #38
sneakinman13

sneakinman13 is a jewel in the roughsneakinman13 is a jewel in the roughsneakinman13 is a jewel in the roughsneakinman13 is a jewel in the roughsneakinman13 is a jewel in the roughsneakinman13 is a jewel in the roughsneakinman13 is a jewel in the rough
i just scored pre 98 bubba X tang tang.

you have to be a FOOL to pass up anything todo with the pre 98 bubbbbs i am forsure a happy camper!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=194623
^^^^^^^^^sneaks 8 k medical garden^^DONE

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=200622
^^^^^^^^^sneaks 600 watt medical closet^DONE

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=201176
^^^^^^^^^sneak test rez's sssdh s1^DONE

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....61#post4230461
^^^^^^^^^sneaks dry nug shots^^^^^^^^^^^

come check it out
sneakinman13 is offline Quote

Old 11-18-2011, 04:34 PM #39
Bobby Stainless

Prophet (Pre98 Bubba x Tang Tang)

This is what you are in for...

Post some shots when you get them rolling!

Old 11-18-2011, 04:43 PM #40
sneakinman13

sneakinman13 is a jewel in the roughsneakinman13 is a jewel in the roughsneakinman13 is a jewel in the roughsneakinman13 is a jewel in the roughsneakinman13 is a jewel in the roughsneakinman13 is a jewel in the roughsneakinman13 is a jewel in the rough
mmmmmmmmmmmmm

droooooooools

i will def post some pics, im not shy when it comes to that

thanks for making these available, my only question is. it says it uses a dif male then the pre11 version??? is this because you lost that male? or is it because you found a new one that is a even more disgusting specimen???

r those pics the pre11 version or the one i just got??? thanks and thanks!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=194623
^^^^^^^^^sneaks 8 k medical garden^^DONE

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=200622
^^^^^^^^^sneaks 600 watt medical closet^DONE

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=201176
^^^^^^^^^sneak test rez's sssdh s1^DONE

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....61#post4230461
^^^^^^^^^sneaks dry nug shots^^^^^^^^^^^

come check it out
sneakinman13 is offline Quote