What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
d.f....see bro like this

picture.php

peace-T-

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
C. You defoliated? that room don't look like it.

Defoliation helps if you don't massacre the plant for everything it has, and don't add to already a stressful situation.

Some people don't even take the full leaf off, they pinch the leaf blades off.

You are fine Tona, you can pick fan leaves off any stage, its just teh manner of picking.

jabbaray

Underground sorcerer
Veteran
C. You defoliated? that room don't look like it.

Defoliation helps if you don't massacre the plant for everything it has, and don't add to already a stressful situation.

Some people don't even take the full leaf off, they pinch the leaf blades off.

You are fine Tona, you can pick fan leaves off any stage, its just teh manner of picking.

I agree 100% with LyryC,hello everybody:tiphat:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
I dont think 2 units looks shady it loo. efficient
also they make fake bushes to put around your out door unit so it's not an eye sore if discretion is needed. Just cover both units with 1 big bush.
U are right they are not much more than mini splits but move way way more air and easier to service IMO.
Bought my ac only regret is i should have spent a couple more hundred and got a 3.5 ton. It would run more efficiently in the long run.
Do it even if u keep the standard bulbs imo money well spent. I'd actually buy the ac first, and brand new hortilux off Amazon for $60 each. Go open bulb to test. And 6 months later purchase the DE

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for the input fellaz...

RG-wattup bro,likewise....it was a pleasure to meet you as well.
I don't believe we smoked like 2 or 3 or 7 :D joints before they told me what your handle was.i had to come say wattup bro.
yea man,next time we will have to definitely chop it up for a while.
ill def be at the next cup if we don't somehow link up before then.
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
pics tonight after transplant....

been busy busy since back from the cup....
sitter was awesome but its never like it is if i wouldve been home...im sure u all know the deal.
had to clean up some foliage,readjust some stakes,straighten the rows out...
then chop the bubbas and tk friday,and the irenes last night...ecsd still have a week to go.
start flush next time they need attention.

tonight i need to transplant however many i can w the 10 bags of soil i have and then
tomorrow or so ill get the cups into 1 gallon pots.
never ends yo,
but its what needs to be done to make all them chop days worth it.
slack now pay for it later...
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lmao KG...yes bro we met,we smoked,we kicked it....
you were either really high or you didn't realize it was me the whole weekend homie.
topdawg booth....black coat and baseball cap.
peace-T-

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Did we miss ore meet ? my visit this year was a bit messy. but verry nice.

As T would say Karma suffers from Dabnesia after these kind of events, lol maby a language barrier isuue but when I saw u originally tona was the one I grabbed , guess we all had a god time....big hug karma bro.....big ups t;)

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Wish I could be at all 420 events!
I won the concentrate with Raz kush shatter in LV it all got smoked up the first day so I decided to whip up some more when I went home to feed my dogs. (Party was in hometown!)
Then some drama drama drama and I found out bout 10 days later I was actually the winner after the slip for my entry went missing originally and resurfaced when the results were being posted on line. What a trip lol but I won a dope dab rig I just need to go pry it out of 2ND hands. j/k we are friends
Asher1er I believe Stoney419 remembered that we were friends while we chatted at the party, from years ago posting in your threads. Are you two friends? He is a nice guy. He can chill with the best of em.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice sirsmoke....at least they got it straightened out and you got ur rig.
yea maing the 4/20 was a good one this year fasheezy.
peace-T-

asher-sup homie...thanks for droppin thru.
peace-T-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

some veg shots....

transplant day

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

then i let them chill like this for a couple days before flipping them last night....

picture.php

.....there are still around 15 that didnt get transplanted,too small to flip still...also had a few mamas started that wont be flipped as well...

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ecsd...i really dont think i like this strain or cut,whatever it is.
its fruity lookin enough,pretty calyxy but other then that it better be some really top notch smoke if its gonna stick around,at this point im ready to trash the mama,just waiting to get these down and smoke it before i make a hasty decision and it ends up being some top shelf.

ECSD

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
these are down and dried now,i have 50 of them in the cloner though,gonna try to do a nice solid run of them instead of just a few...

the fruity bubba....or so called bubba,looks nothing like bubba to me really but thats what it was labeled as...wish i could do a dna test on this bitch...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php