What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor Grow In Norway 2011

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Looking great bro! I do suggest though to dig the ones that arent auto's an extra big hole! More roots means more yield. How long is the growing season in Norway by the way?? Interesting, never heard of growing outdoors there. Wishing you the best on this endeavor!! Peace and love, Stagger

sol guden

thanks

thanks

Looking great bro! I do suggest though to dig the ones that arent auto's an extra big hole! More roots means more yield. How long is the growing season in Norway by the way?? Interesting, never heard of growing outdoors there. Wishing you the best on this endeavor!! Peace and love, Stagger

About 4 months, but vary slightly from year to year ... this summer has been very good season:) no, almost none grows outdoor in Norway, those who make do not get any good result ...
There is only one of my kind in this country :p

Looking good.....Looks like the higher elevations in Northern California, but with day lengths like Alaska? Don't worry about a little frost, they are tougher than a lot of people think. Do you have to worry about moose eating those plants? Nice to see how people do things in far away places......

M

MummyCat

Woah! Growing in Norway!!? Super grim and totally metal! Cheers Nordic brother!

ijim

Nice grow with a great experiment going. One thing hits me though is that you cleared a plot totally. You have a large area that is brown with all of those sweet looking green plants out there that draw attention to plant lovers. Both two and four legged ones. I have found it is better to spread the girls out especially in areas like yours with an abundance of evergreens. Green hides green from both man and the smarter animals.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Looking great!
All the best for what´s left of the season and thanks for sharing it!

sol guden

It's all good

It's all good

Nice grow with a great experiment going. One thing hits me though is that you cleared a plot totally. You have a large area that is brown with all of those sweet looking green plants out there that draw attention to plant lovers. Both two and four legged ones. I have found it is better to spread the girls out especially in areas like yours with an abundance of evergreens. Green hides green from both man and the smarter animals.

The spot is not too terribly big 6x6meters max.
600m above sea level on top of a mountain probability of that is found is low,,,,
Police in Norway have bad faith that cannabis can grow outside in Norway ..
It's more likely that the moose or sheep can show interest for the plants, but has gone well so far:) the area is fenced with steel wire.....

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice grow! It looks like you've got a killer spot... facing south to catch max. light. Interesting move with the tarp, looks like it did what you intended. So LEO doesn't bother doing erradication because they think weed can't grow o/d in Norway... uber stealth!

mawster

Hello dude!!
You pplants seem to be very buatifull and full of energy :D
Few months ago i grow the balck jack auta, and cream caramel auto. And i get a surprise.
The plants were so nice resining, and the smell and tasty spacialy the balck jack are awesome. Black jack--->haze/citric flauvour and tasty, and cream caramel more sweet tasty.
see you soon!

sol guden

Hello dude!!
You pplants seem to be very buatifull and full of energy :D
Few months ago i grow the balck jack auta, and cream caramel auto. And i get a surprise.
The plants were so nice resining, and the smell and tasty spacialy the balck jack are awesome. Black jack--->haze/citric flauvour and tasty, and cream caramel more sweet tasty.
see you soon!

Thanks for the info :D

offthehook

Veteran
flmao ! but in good faith and out of RESPECT only. :D

You da man Sol Gud :thumbsup:

Molasses is beeing used as nutrition to "soil life" btw.

Wouldn't wanna waste good honey on that tho, fruit sugar, or sugarcane /root extract goes as well. (vinasse extract, molasses)

Yes I worked with it, it's good. But only in combination with a healthy established soil life.

Got to add germs first to your soil mix tho. please sent me pm so I can advice you where to purchase them.

Latest posts

Latest posts