Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > Cannabis Law and Politics > Legalize Marijuana-California Initiatives

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Discreet Seeds
Legalize Marijuana-California Initiatives Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2011, 02:08 AM #181
BiG H3rB Tr3E
"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."

Location: ... in the patio section, of course, drinking Singapore Slings with mescal on the side, hiding from the brutish realities of this foul year of our lord...
BiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud of
what??!? only 48 ounces and 100sqft grows without tax/liscense. FUCK THAT

IM VOTING NO!!!!! unlimited grow size +++ no taxes or permits or im not voting for it. i only get what i want and if i dont get it then i will take no substitution. marijuana is like gods plant man... how can you put a tax on what is made from god.

Now George is dead. Fuck him. George Carlin was
a goddamned motherfucking cocksucking asshole bitch bastard kunt
dickhead prick,, and i, for one, will miss him.

George Denis Patrick Carlin R.I.P. 6-22-08

courtesy is contagious... so is Hepatitis B and Crabs

~~WelKoMe To BiG H3rB Tr3E's GaNjA GrOwiNg EmPoRiUm~~
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....53#post1871853

"I would say the majority of the people of the world today are unsane, not insane but unsane. Meaning having been exposed to methods of evaluation that have long been obsolete." -Jacque Fresco

Last edited by BiG H3rB Tr3E; 08-24-2011 at 02:09 AM.. Reason: ::sarcasm::
BiG H3rB Tr3E is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-24-2011, 03:44 AM #182
Hammerhead

Hammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivor
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
I likw the first one better myself

Old 08-24-2011, 09:49 PM #183
onegreenday
Banned

onegreenday has a spectacular aura aboutonegreenday has a spectacular aura aboutonegreenday has a spectacular aura aboutonegreenday has a spectacular aura aboutonegreenday has a spectacular aura about
the tax is for selling it and putting it into commerce.

If you give it away there's no tax..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG H3rB Tr3E View Post
what??!? only 48 ounces and 100sqft grows without tax/liscense. FUCK THAT

IM VOTING NO!!!!! unlimited grow size +++ no taxes or permits or im not voting for it. i only get what i want and if i dont get it then i will take no substitution. marijuana is like gods plant man... how can you put a tax on what is made from god.
onegreenday is offline Quote

Old 08-24-2011, 09:59 PM #184
Rusty Shaklford

Rusty Shaklford is on a distinguished road
ROTFLMAO
Some just don't get it. There is a word called FREEDOM. We have had people fighting all over the world and dying for YOUR FREEDOM.
This bill it appears to try to appeal to the masses by taxation and regulation. If any of you would be so kind to show me where in any definition of FREEDOM, the words taxation and regulation appear.
With this nonsense you are still going to be taking it in the ass, However you will be lubed at get a reach around with this. No Thank You. I don't think I will take it in the ass no matter what rules or laws are made. Bottom line, I don't want my ass touched as it was not made for BULLSHIT.
Rusty Shaklford is offline Quote

Old 08-24-2011, 10:12 PM #185
BiG H3rB Tr3E
"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."

Location: ... in the patio section, of course, drinking Singapore Slings with mescal on the side, hiding from the brutish realities of this foul year of our lord...
BiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud ofBiG H3rB Tr3E has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty Shaklford View Post
ROTFLMAO
Some just don't get it. There is a word called FREEDOM. We have had people fighting all over the world and dying for YOUR FREEDOM.
This bill it appears to try to appeal to the masses by taxation and regulation. If any of you would be so kind to show me where in any definition of FREEDOM, the words taxation and regulation appear.
With this nonsense you are still going to be taking it in the ass, However you will be lubed at get a reach around with this. No Thank You. I don't think I will take it in the ass no matter what rules or laws are made. Bottom line, I don't want my ass touched as it was not made for BULLSHIT.

id rather pay taxes than pay a retainer....

Now George is dead. Fuck him. George Carlin was
a goddamned motherfucking cocksucking asshole bitch bastard kunt
dickhead prick,, and i, for one, will miss him.

George Denis Patrick Carlin R.I.P. 6-22-08

courtesy is contagious... so is Hepatitis B and Crabs

~~WelKoMe To BiG H3rB Tr3E's GaNjA GrOwiNg EmPoRiUm~~
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....53#post1871853

"I would say the majority of the people of the world today are unsane, not insane but unsane. Meaning having been exposed to methods of evaluation that have long been obsolete." -Jacque Fresco
BiG H3rB Tr3E is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-24-2011, 10:14 PM #186
kmk420kali
Freedom Fighter

kmk420kali has a brilliant futurekmk420kali has a brilliant futurekmk420kali has a brilliant futurekmk420kali has a brilliant futurekmk420kali has a brilliant futurekmk420kali has a brilliant futurekmk420kali has a brilliant futurekmk420kali has a brilliant futurekmk420kali has a brilliant futurekmk420kali has a brilliant futurekmk420kali has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty Shaklford View Post
It will not happen without taxation-- Sorry--
But how would you rather get fucked?? Financially, through taxation??
Or literally...in Prison??
The Start of Legalization has to start somewhere...don't you think now is better than later??

My GH at the pad-- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....=1#post4996785
kmk420kali is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-24-2011, 10:16 PM #187
kmk420kali
Freedom Fighter

kmk420kali has a brilliant futurekmk420kali has a brilliant futurekmk420kali has a brilliant futurekmk420kali has a brilliant futurekmk420kali has a brilliant futurekmk420kali has a brilliant futurekmk420kali has a brilliant futurekmk420kali has a brilliant futurekmk420kali has a brilliant futurekmk420kali has a brilliant futurekmk420kali has a brilliant future
Hahaha!! BHT beat me to it--

My GH at the pad-- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....=1#post4996785
kmk420kali is offline Quote

Old 08-24-2011, 10:17 PM #188
Duplicate

Duplicate is a jewel in the roughDuplicate is a jewel in the roughDuplicate is a jewel in the roughDuplicate is a jewel in the roughDuplicate is a jewel in the roughDuplicate is a jewel in the roughDuplicate is a jewel in the roughDuplicate is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
If any of you would be so kind to show me where in any definition of FREEDOM, the words taxation and regulation appear.
It doesn't. Would you be so kind as to show us where, under the definition of FREEDOM, is being harassed, fined, arrested and/or jailed?

Would you agree that freedom isn't as black and white as "free" or not "free"?

This is a step in the right direction as it gives more freedom.

Every time I see an avid consumer of cannabis rail against legalization I always have to double check to make sure I'm not in the twilight zone. It reminds me of something someone told me when I was dealing with some unexpected feelings that arose due to an online acquaintance committing suicide: Don't try and make sense of things that don't make sense.
Duplicate is offline Quote

Old 08-24-2011, 10:19 PM #189
Mt Toaker

Mt Toaker is a jewel in the roughMt Toaker is a jewel in the roughMt Toaker is a jewel in the roughMt Toaker is a jewel in the roughMt Toaker is a jewel in the roughMt Toaker is a jewel in the roughMt Toaker is a jewel in the rough
And meanwhile over in Michigan, courts find that dispensaries in the state are not to operate any more. . .
Mt Toaker is offline Quote

Old 08-24-2011, 10:35 PM #190
onegreenday
Banned

onegreenday has a spectacular aura aboutonegreenday has a spectacular aura aboutonegreenday has a spectacular aura aboutonegreenday has a spectacular aura aboutonegreenday has a spectacular aura about
Exactly why Cali is so important again, to pave the way
for growing & selling.

Their war on marijuana will crumble when it passes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Toaker View Post
And meanwhile over in Michigan, courts find that dispensaries in the state are not to operate any more. . .
onegreenday is offline Quote