What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

a low-budget summer grow

ogkush420

thanks for stoppin by gaiusmarius :tiphat:

heres a couple photos to show the growth;
week 1 veg
picture.php

week 3 veg
picture.php

wil be flipping them soon; :wave:

FLIP AWAY :dance013:

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
coco and organics.. I like it

there looking great man..

any beneficial bacteria added to breakdown the nutes? because they look great

have fun, you have pushed me to try some organic in coco

Granger2

Veteran
Mac,

As an organic coconaut, I'll be quite interested in watching your biobizz grow. I use to use biobizz in soil. Makes some real tasty bud.

I would go much easier with the superthrive. Label sez to use 1 drop/gal., and that's plenty. I use to use ST for everything, but stopped using it on food plants for organic zealousness. It's basically vitamin b-1 and the hormone naphthyl acetic acid. This hormone is used in some rooting gels and powders. Have fun. -granger

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
No definitely don't top them...As you say the stretch is over pretty much and they're budding up you'd be cutting away your yield! Looking good though bro

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
NO! no topping at this stage, it will kill yield. Shhh is 100% correct.

you normally top plants when they are in the veg phase, once you are in flowering phase topping is contra productive. anyway your plants will still end up bigger as the top cola stretches its self quite a bit from now till she's done.

edited to add: it seems you cut off a bit too much lower branches, that would also have helped with yield. some space for air is good underneath, specially in scrog grows. but see of green like this profit's from the lower branches.

P

putoneout

Nice, I wouldn't have gave any thought to this being a low budget grow. I'm sure the durban poison is good enough to get you by till harvest.