What's new

Hello gang

V

vonforne

Hey everyone, looks like me (Von) and my brother Ganja-hasi are going to be Modding this forum now. We are really excited about this and we hope you are also.

For the next couple of days I will be just checking through all of the threads to see what is up and to get to know the ones that frequent this forum.

Ganja will be by in a little bit to say hello to all of you also.

See you and the boards gang.

:wave::wave::wave::wave:

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey people, ganja_hasi here :wave:
as borther V already mentioned we are going to mod this forum together and we are really excited about this. Let's have a great time and share the love :)
If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us!

grow on gang
:joint:

V

vonforne

Hey I was thinking when I get back home and start growing how would you guys like to do a beer cup grow contest?

Have you ever done one. It is a blast. You can use any medium you want and only 1 seed.

Or we could do a shot glass contest.

what do you all think of that?

V

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey I was thinking when I get back home and start growing how would you guys like to do a beer cup grow contest?

Have you ever done one. It is a blast. You can use any medium you want and only 1 seed.

Or we could do a shot glass contest.

what do you all think of that?

V
that's a great idea brother :yes:
there was a similar thread going on somewhere here on IC but I can't remember where :biggrin: I'll search for it...

Brother Bear said:
Congrats guys
respect.gif
thank you very much brother :thank you:

V

vonforne

The shot glass grow is a blast. I think the beer cup makes it more sucessful and more people get to play.

Who is interested besides us?

V

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
i think red spaghetti start some 16oz cup last year with many growers tagged and post beautifull result ...

Last edited:

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran

I'm in, I already have a "bean" in mind that would be perfect !

G

greenmatter

The shot glass grow is a blast. I think the beer cup makes it more sucessful and more people get to play.

Who is interested besides us?

V

tagged ...... lets play! i would prefer the beer cup, never even considered trying in a shot glass, but if that is how the game is gonna run so be it.

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Hmmmmm,.... beer cup GrowOff,.......

Might could make that happen,.... Only have one bean left that's good for indoors and Femmed,.... So I'd have a lot on the line, if that bean is killa she's gone for good and I wouldn't want to take clones lest I loose yield.........

What are we looking at for time frame if this happens?

V

vonforne

Well I leave for America before long. It will take me a month or so. I was just seeing who would be interested.

We could shoot for the 4th of July.

What do you think??

V

Mrpiston38

see i think a beer cug grow would be sweet, but i have access to cups thatmost dont do give some peramitors and im game, i have a S*** ton of seeds and im itching for a contest :p let us know guys. GL on the trip/move to the america (where ever ur settling :)

Mr.p

G

greenmatter

sounds like we need some rules here. the "I" does stand for international, so what is a beer cup? all from seed, yes?

V

vonforne

16 oz beer cup.
From seed. We will talk of veg times later.
Any medium.

Any other ideas?

I am in the US now and will make my way North next week and will be setting up soon. Please be patient with me. lol I am having fun down south on the beach now.

Talk to ya all soon.

V