What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pics of, and notes on growing my cannabis

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haven't posted anything in a while... been meaning to.

Here's SFV OG Kush... one of the finer examples I've grown. This plant was in 3 gallons of pure coco coir, fed Gen Hydro 3-part at 5.8-6.1 pH and a top PPM of 1200, but averaged about 900-1000. Every third watering was without nutrient, pH'd at 5.8-6.1. I used Gen Hydro's Floraliscious Plus to give a boost of natural enzymes and humic acids... adds some flavor. I'm not, and never have been, completely satisfied with the level of smell/taste that Gen Hydro's 3-part system provides, so I'm always poking and prodding the formula to get the best of both worlds... Simplicity AND total satisfaction. The holy grail.

Recently, I have been switching between Pure Blend Pro and Gen Hydro, alternating feedings during bloom phase. So far so good, but DAMN is that PBP some hot stuff! I can't get much more than 700 PPMs into the water before the pH drops below 5.8... so I go light on that stuff. I have noticed a difference in the resin smell and texture already... but the proof is in the pudding (the smoke). We shall see. :)

This lady yielded 5.5 ounces of extremely kind bud.

The weight of the top bud caused her to sag a bit:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dried and cured:
picture.php

Other varieties and notes to follow...

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Galadriel (Sour Diesel x Cinderella 99)

Galadriel (Sour Diesel x Cinderella 99)

This is Galadriel (Sour Diesel x Cinderella 99). She has a light smell, more like C99 than Sour Diesel... not an offensive, sharp smell at all. BIG yielder. This plant yielded 8 ounces in 3 gallons of coco coir! Very nice.

She was fed the same was as described above for the SFV OG Kush.
picture.php

The branches on this plant are mostly hiding in the bush... I had to tuck them in because they were toppling the plant. :)
picture.php

Looks almost identical to Sour Diesel, doesn't she? :)
picture.php

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sideways... Great movie by the way. :) Some weed, a bottle of wine, and the movie Sideways... a good, quiet, relaxing time. Anyway... smoke report? Well, it's been done a million times I imagine... but here's a quickie: Cured buds are about as dense as any bud out there, the smell is creamy, slightly skunky, with a lemony background. This herb is a pleasure to break up... the calyx structure is fun to rip apart. :) The smoke is thick and creamy, reminiscent of the smell description... no surprise tastes in there, just as it smells. The high is very good, can't complain, really. Couchy, body, not racy at all.

sneakinman13... She was flowered for 70-75 days, can't quite remember, but she goes at least 70 days for a nice finish and heavy nugs.

S

SicKSKills

Nice nugs CC! I basically do the same feed style except I use floranova instead of the 3 part, and I switch completely over to the PBP after week 4. I have also had good results using fox farms big bloom in conjunction with the FNB for nice mix of flavor and yields.

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
I love it!! CC's threads usually always preseeds hehe something very good for us all:rasta:

Great job CC... Buds are looking primo as usual..

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice!

How many lights/watts/space were these plants given?

I

Iron_Lion

Galadriel = 8oz from 3 gal coco :jawdrop: NOW THAT IS F#CKIN AMAZING!

Ins&Outs

proper yield on that damn i think i need to try coco i heard yo yield more but damn the most ive gotten on one plant 3gallon soil was a q p is that cali connect sfv or your own source

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
righteous plants CC!
Youve got some gorgeous plants there. :good: I can dig your style,,, it looks like its working well for you.

Your TPB quotes made me think of this classic...
Ricky: I try to be a role model for kids around the park. If some kid wants to grow dope, they can come talk to me, instead of growing dope 6 or 7 times through denial and error, they're going to get it right the first time and have some good dope.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, all :wave:

righteous plants CC!
Youve got some gorgeous plants there. :good: I can dig your style,,, it looks like its working well for you.

Your TPB quotes made me think of this classic...
Ricky: I try to be a role model for kids around the park. If some kid wants to grow dope, they can come talk to me, instead of growing dope 6 or 7 times through denial and error, they're going to get it right the first time and have some good dope.

That's gotta be one of the best Ricky quotes of all time. :) So many folks have no clue what they're missing by not checking out Trailer Park Boys... If you like pot, you SHOULD BE WATCHING TRAILER PARK BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you see just one episode and give up because you dont get it.... That's a massive FAIL. It takes several episodes for the monumental awesomeness that is TPB to get into your head. I bothered. Rezdog for months to start watching... hard headed bastard resisted fervently... Then it happened... he now gets it. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts