You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Grow It! > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Casey Jones Grow Along

Thread Title Search    
Buy Cannabis Seeds
 Casey Jones Grow Along Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2011, 01:44 AM   #31
LouDog420

Looks like I need some better shots to match those! Always there with the stunning pics, great nugs Stagger.

Taste is hashy with a hint of sweet, very expansive. She's made a few choke

Old 05-19-2011, 03:53 PM   #32
LouDog420

Some shots of my second casey pheno... This girl is CJ 5 and is my colored pheno. Took her down at 67 days, as she is a bit quicker...

She goes purple with a nice flush, and black in cold temps. Stretch is minimal and yield is moderate. She stinks to high heaven and is completly covered in trichs. Definitely a head stash smoke, where CJ 9 is more of my commercial yielder... Still debating keeping or tossing CJ 9, as this girl is the clear winner in my book.

Sweet diesel stank...

The shots aren't the clearest, she is currently hanging upside down and doesn't want to cooperate completly with me at the moment

LD

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-22-2011, 05:56 PM   #33
LouDog420

Some stinky, stinky casey jones 5....

Flushes out to a nice purple... goes black in cold temps... Smells rank of fuel and stings the nostrils when opening up the jar or sticking a bud up the nose... Moderate stretch and yield, my favorite headstash... Drying up and almost in the cure zone

LD

Old 05-22-2011, 11:36 PM   #34
vStagger Leev
Cannaseur

vStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivor
vStagger Leev has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Dank work Loudog! Lookin great bro, good on ya!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=210839 My 4000W multi strain grow
vStagger Leev jest offline   Quote

Old 05-23-2011, 06:43 PM   #35
t.rex.

t.rex. has a spectacular aura aboutt.rex. has a spectacular aura about
LouDog420

Old 05-23-2011, 06:51 PM   #36
AugustWest
Listening for the secret, searching for the sound

AugustWest has a reputation beyond reputeAugustWest has a reputation beyond reputeAugustWest has a reputation beyond reputeAugustWest has a reputation beyond reputeAugustWest has a reputation beyond reputeAugustWest has a reputation beyond reputeAugustWest has a reputation beyond reputeAugustWest has a reputation beyond reputeAugustWest has a reputation beyond reputeAugustWest has a reputation beyond reputeAugustWest has a reputation beyond repute
AugustWest has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
^^ nice casey's y'all!

couple of casey phenos..

[url='https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=27622&pict ureid=609857']
AugustWest jest offline   Quote

Old 05-23-2011, 11:37 PM   #37
ghostnugz

ghostnugz has a reputation beyond reputeghostnugz has a reputation beyond reputeghostnugz has a reputation beyond reputeghostnugz has a reputation beyond reputeghostnugz has a reputation beyond reputeghostnugz has a reputation beyond reputeghostnugz has a reputation beyond reputeghostnugz has a reputation beyond reputeghostnugz has a reputation beyond reputeghostnugz has a reputation beyond reputeghostnugz has a reputation beyond repute

heres a shot of my PUS Casey Jones#3 f2 @ day 12 of flowering
the only female found in a ten pack
hopin she turns out anything like the flicks stagger, loudog or august put up!

Karma Genetics Ghostrider OG Test Grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=217915

Ghostnugz Strawberry Diesel Hybrids
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=250091

IM OUT HERE
ghostnugz jest offline   Quote

Old 05-23-2011, 11:41 PM   #38
LouDog420

Thanks for the kind words stagger

t.rex, glad to see you make it by bro. Hope things are still going well for you and your caseys

Nice shots augustwest, glad to see you're still rocking the casey as well. Looks like some fine, fine phenos you found. Pic 4 and 5 look just like a pheno I had, had a lemon/fuel stink to her. Slightly stronger stems with a moderate stretch. She was one of my finalists

Shots 1, 7, and 8 look like my casey jones 5 pictured above... Stinky girl, straight up diesel fuel with a soaring high. Any chance you can describe your phenos a bit and we can start to rebuild this thread??

Either way, awesome shots august.

Thanks for stopping by everyone, loving all the shots and old friends.

Old 05-23-2011, 11:44 PM   #39
LouDog420

You snuck that one in there ghostnugz! She looks like a very happy, healthy girl.

Hoping for a great pheno over there for you.

Welcome to the grow along!!

LD

Old 05-23-2011, 11:50 PM   #40
DrPoison
POISON GENETICS.

DrPoison has a brilliant futureDrPoison has a brilliant futureDrPoison has a brilliant futureDrPoison has a brilliant futureDrPoison has a brilliant futureDrPoison has a brilliant futureDrPoison has a brilliant futureDrPoison has a brilliant futureDrPoison has a brilliant futureDrPoison has a brilliant futureDrPoison has a brilliant future
Nice job LouDog! That purple girl is a beaut! Got some CJ ready for the flush and really looking forward to trying her out. Who needs trimmers with buds like these? Great gear H3ad!

Old 05-23-2011, 11:55 PM   #41
LouDog420

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPoison View Post
Nice job LouDog! That purple girl is a beaut! Got some CJ ready for the flush and really looking forward to trying her out. Who needs trimmers with buds like these? Great gear H3ad!
Trimmers??? I've been growing casey for too many rounds, I forgot what that word means, can you clarify??

Hope your casey is tasty with that rip-roaring high bro. Nice to see you stop by

LD

Old 05-23-2011, 11:55 PM   #42
bozga
Ninja Farmer

bozga is a splendid one to beholdbozga is a splendid one to beholdbozga is a splendid one to beholdbozga is a splendid one to beholdbozga is a splendid one to beholdbozga is a splendid one to beholdbozga is a splendid one to behold
Seems like CJ is true winner strain!!..... Great job and descriptions LouDog mate You must be enjoying......
irie
boz
bozga jest offline   Quote

Old 05-24-2011, 05:36 AM   #43
DRorganic

DRorganic is just really niceDRorganic is just really niceDRorganic is just really niceDRorganic is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostnugz View Post

heres a shot of my PUS Casey Jones#3 f2 @ day 12 of flowering
the only female found in a ten pack
hopin she turns out anything like the flicks stagger, loudog or august put up!

you should of kept the best male and taken clones off of that one girl so you could flower out the seed plant and made f2 out of the clone.

but thes pictures do make me jealous . i have wanted cj for so long but i can not seem to get a pack when there up for sale. ther gone like chicken and corn. gone i wished head seeds would make plenty to go around . good luck
DRorganic jest offline   Quote

Old 05-24-2011, 06:10 PM   #44
ghostnugz

ghostnugz has a reputation beyond reputeghostnugz has a reputation beyond reputeghostnugz has a reputation beyond reputeghostnugz has a reputation beyond reputeghostnugz has a reputation beyond reputeghostnugz has a reputation beyond reputeghostnugz has a reputation beyond reputeghostnugz has a reputation beyond reputeghostnugz has a reputation beyond reputeghostnugz has a reputation beyond reputeghostnugz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRorganic View Post
you should of kept the best male and taken clones off of that one girl so you could flower out the seed plant and made f2 out of the clone.

but thes pictures do make me jealous . i have wanted cj for so long but i can not seem to get a pack when there up for sale. ther gone like chicken and corn. gone i wished head seeds would make plenty to go around . good luck
was gonna do this but had a mishap with my clones and accidently threw out clones from the two males i was keeping. this is what happens when things arent labeled properly:( definitely didnt lose the cuts to her though. have three going, getting ready for the next round.

Karma Genetics Ghostrider OG Test Grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=217915

Ghostnugz Strawberry Diesel Hybrids
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=250091

IM OUT HERE
ghostnugz jest offline   Quote

Old 06-07-2011, 04:21 AM   #45
LouDog420

Oh no ghostnugz!! Too bad you lost your males but at least you got your lady.

Where you at h3ad?? I need me another fine casey jones male please

Got my lady already, just want to whore her out to some casey males

The search is half the fun!

but this is the other half